Chapter 32

There are two invigilators in Tong Shuo's examination room. One was an English teacher in Class Ten who had a good impression of him, and the other was a head teacher of a liberal arts experimental class. She had some impressions of Tong Shuo and frowned slightly when she saw him in this examination room.

A student in the junior class was in the top 100 in the grade. The grade director specifically mentioned it during the meeting. The teacher was naturally a little curious about such a student. She didn't have any prejudice against Tong Shuo, but just thought that such a good seed would stay in the ninth class. , Will you be hustled?

English is Tong Shuo's strong point. He answered the questions very quickly, and almost didn't encounter any obstacles, and wrote the composition in one breath. Composition is not difficult, and even some proverbs and sentence patterns he prepared in advance can be used, and I feel relieved.

He laid out the composition outline in the blank space of the test paper, and he started to write the composition. As soon as he wrote a sentence: "Nowadays, it is common to..." There was a piercing electric sound from the speaker diagonally above the blackboard.

I took the exam in the attached high school for more than a year, and everyone is familiar with the school's routines. There are only two possibilities for turning on the radio during the exam--the wrong printing of the exam paper, or someone cheating.

"Hey, let me announce a disciplinary decision..." A familiar male voice came from inside, it was Zhou Haisheng's, Tong Shuo stopped writing, thinking who is so unlucky? He was caught in the last exam.

"In the ongoing English test." The voice from the loudspeaker continued, and Tong Shuo lowered his head and continued to write his English composition.

Zhou Haisheng: "Xie Zhixing from Class 20 of Senior High School brought a pamphlet into the examination room..."

Tong Shuo: "!!!" Xie Zhixing?

Xie Zhixing is more famous in the school than Tong Shuo. Before Zhou Haisheng's announcement was broadcast, there was a sigh and exclamation in the classroom. The invigilator had no choice but to maintain discipline in the examination room: "Take the exam well, and there are still 20 minutes to hand in the paper."

Hearing the news of Xie Zhixing's cheating, Tong Shuo couldn't calm down any more, he was absent-minded about writing the composition, and had several thoughts going back and forth in his mind, and for a while he thought that the invigilator must have made a mistake, how could Xie Zhixing cheat? After a while, he wondered if it was because he told Xie Zhixing that he was going to be transferred to the rocket class, so he would take the risk in a hurry

. One, scribbled and corrected, the paper surface became untidy, and when checking the test paper, I read all the questions in a daze. As soon as the bell rang for the end of the exam, he packed up his things and walked out of the classroom on crutches.

Chu Tian checked more carefully, and finally looked at his big question again, and after confirming that there was no problem, he quickly packed his things and left the classroom. She still had washed Tong Shuo's school uniform in her schoolbag. She came late today and didn't have time to give it to him before the exam. She wanted to thank him by the way after finishing the English exam, but as soon as she left the classroom, she saw Tong Shuo and One of the boys who was with him yesterday went downstairs.

"Tian Tian, ​​do you want to go to the bathroom?" a girl called her.

"Ah, let's go." Chu Tian looked away from the stairs. They had to take another exam later, and there was only a ten-minute break in between. It seemed that they had to wait until the exam was over before returning Senior Tong's school uniform.

In the director's office

, Zhou Haisheng and one of the invigilators were sitting on the sofa. Yao Suyun leaned on the desk and turned a few pages of the English booklet. His beautiful brows were slightly frowned, and he looked at Xie Zhixing who was standing in front of her desk. Said: "Tell me, what's going on?"

Xie Zhixing held the English paper in his hand, and said neither humble nor overbearing: "I didn't cheat, that booklet is not mine."

Yao Suyun frowned even tighter.

Zhou Haisheng pointed at him with a finger in the air: "You're still quibbling after you've been caught." He turned to look at the teacher next to him: "Mr. Guo, do you think so?"

"That's right." The female teacher surnamed Guo said: "When the exam started, I felt that the student's expression was not right, so I kept paying attention to him. When the exam was about to end, he bent down to pick up the pen, but his eyes I kept looking into the table, and I knew there was a problem." She often invigilated the exams in the back of the exam room, and this happened a lot.

Hearing the teacher's determined tone, Xie Zhixing felt helpless and funny. He couldn't get rid of the label of a bad student. What was even worse was that the booklet didn't even write his name on it. He had to let him know which grandson it was Let it go, you must beat it to death. Of course, this is not the most important thing now. What he is worried about now is what Tong Tong will think of him if he finds out.

Zhou Haisheng seemed to have a natural grudge against the students. When he heard that he was cheating, his eyes lit up, and he ran to the broadcasting room to read the notice without saying a word. The consequence of cheating in the attached middle school is demerit, and the subject of cheating will be scored zero. If English is scored zero, no matter how good he is in other subjects, it will be useless.

"Several teachers." Xie Zhixing said: "This booklet was originally placed in the desk bucket. As for which classmate put it or who left it there, I don't know. In short, I didn't cheat." "If you don't believe me, you

can Go to get the monitoring, and my English papers have been finished at that time, and my deskmate can testify." His deskmate is a boy, and he finished all the multiple-choice questions in the first 20 minutes of the exam, and the rest of the time There, he picked the eraser in a daze, and stared at Xie Zhixing for a long time when he was writing his English composition.

Yao Suyun didn't speak after listening to his words, but just looked at him with the English booklet in one hand.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and she looked at the door and said "Come in".

Sun Dengke opened the door and came in, saw the situation in the office and asked: "What's going on?

"

Xie Zhixing really wanted to put the test paper in his hand on the face of Zhou Papi's shoehorn. Damn, I explained that you have selective amnesia for a long time.

"Impossible!" Sun Dengke said subconsciously. Xie Zhixing's performance in the class during this time is obvious to all. He can trust the character of this student.

Xie Zhixing glanced at Sun Dengke, thinking that there are still people who understand in the school.

Sun Dengke interpreted this look as helplessness and fear, and his spirit of teaching and educating people exploded in an instant. Xie Zhixing was still a student no matter how much he messed around before. Now that the two directors are reprimanding a student like this, the child is probably afraid .

He stepped forward and walked up to Xie Zhixing, and asked him in a gentle tone, "Tell the teacher, are you cheating or not?"

Xie Zhixing was very uncomfortable being watched by Sun Dengke's affectionate and fatherly eyes, and coughed lightly. He said, "I don't have Teacher Sun."

Sun Dengke believed it immediately: "It's fine if you don't have it. The teacher has seen the changes you have made in the tenth class this month, and the teacher believes in you." "

He said If there is no one, then there will be none?" Zhou Haisheng was very speechless to people like Sun Dengke, who was sold by students all day long and even counted the money for students, he pointed to Xie Zhixing and said to Sun Dengke: "You don't know what kind of virtue he used to have."

" No one ever makes a mistake." Sun Dengke rarely confronted Zhou Haisheng directly: "Director Zhou, don't always look at people with colored glasses." "Why do

I always look at people with colored glasses." Zhou Haisheng looked to the side again: " This time he was caught by Mr. Guo for cheating, so there is nothing to say."

Sun Dengke: "Have you investigated and monitored it? Maybe it was left behind when the student on the original seat was packing up his books." He asked Yao Suyun: " Director Yao, is there Xie Zhixing's name on that brochure?"

Yao Suyun didn't know what he was thinking, and Sun Dengke asked him to give him the booklet in his hand: "The name is not written, but there are many small notes on it." Sun Dengke took it over and looked at it decisively: "This is not

thanks Classmate Zhixing's handwriting." Xie Zhixing's handwriting is good, and he always asks Xie Zhixing to help copy things, so he can recognize them.

Seeing Sun Dengke's appearance, Xie Zhixing thought to himself, old Sun, you can do it.

Zhou Haisheng was stubborn: "Whoever cheats will use his own handwriting, these cubs are good at it."

Sun Dengke disagreed: "Director Zhou, you are wrong to say that. Teacher Guo, are you sure that you saw that classmate Xie Zhixing copied it?" Is it?"

Mr. Guo, who hadn't said much, said, "I just watched him look at the table."

Zhou Haisheng was sure: "That's not cheating."

Sun Dengke: "Then call the surveillance."

Zhou Haisheng: " You can adjust the monitoring if you want?"

Sun Dengke: "What's wrong? I can't read the imperial decree?"

The two of you can't stop arguing with each other. Go, the other insisted that they were all caught and why bother to do anything.

Xie Zhixing was in a hurry to go out to find Tong Shuo. Tong Tong of his family had bad legs and feet, what would he do if he went downstairs and was bumped by people. Seeing that the two did not stop, and Yao Suyun did not make a sound to stop him, Xie Zhixing couldn't bear it anymore, and looked at the two of them and said, "Stop arguing!

" He looked at Xie Zhixing in surprise.

Tong Shuo, who had just arrived at the office window with Zhuo Xiaowei on crutches, froze in shock at the voice. After reacting for two seconds, he turned his head and looked at Zhuo Xiaowei. Both of them read the shock from each other's eyes. .

Tong Shuo thought, is Xie Zhixing short-hearted?

Zhuo Xiaowei admired him very much in his heart. I thank my brother in society, and even the teacher dared to train him. He is awesome.

Zhou Haisheng was shut up by Xie Zhixing's yelling, and he realized that his majesty had been challenged. This student was too lawless, so he wanted to reprimand him right away.

Xie Zhixing immediately apologized: "I'm sorry, teacher, I was a little anxious just now. I mean, if you don't want to watch the surveillance, you can

send me another paper. I'll finish it here?"