Chapter 75

Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing only appeared after the first English class. He had just finished eating the cake, and there were still two cakes in his schoolbag. I took a mathematics class, and the teacher talked about answering skills and the like, and I could answer the sample questions quickly. After listening to the class, Xie Zhixing asked Tong Shuo: "How is it? Are you enrolling in the class?" "

No Report." Tong Shuo said resolutely: "Tell me."

"Okay."

On the way home, he received a call from Zou Yue, asking him straight to the point what gift he wanted for his birthday. Tong Shuo said no, as long as the person arrives, it will be fine. Xie Zhixing was close, and when he heard Zou Yue's words in the receiver, he frowned unconsciously.

Zou Yue held a birthday party for Tong Shuo on Thursday night, and everyone gathered at the school gate after evening self-study and went to the arranged KTV together.

Wearing a small crown on his head, Tong Shuo blew out the candles of the double-layer cake on the table in the sound of everyone's blessings "Happy birthday to you...", he opened his eyes, and his friends sent their blessings one after another: "Tong Tongsheng Happy day."

"Your health is getting better and better, and your studies are going to a higher level."

"Every year has today, and every year has today."

Tong Shuo looked at his classmates and friends, and his mood also improved.

Jiang Minghao picked up the exquisitely packaged box on the table at the door and handed it to Tong Shuo: "Tongtong, this is a birthday present that everyone bought for you together. I hope you like it.

" Whoever gives it is anxious, but Tongtong's birthday has to be said, everyone discussed it and decided to give Tongtong a gift together.

Tong Shuo didn't expect everyone to be so thoughtful. Wang Wenyu's gift had already been delivered during the day. Now that he heard that everyone had given a gift together, he suddenly felt uncomfortable. Why didn't he have anything to do with him? Curious, he asked Zhuo Xiaowei: "What gift did you give?"

Zhuo Xiaowei glanced at him and asked, "You want to know."

Wang Wenyu nodded.

Zhuo Xiaowei motioned him to get closer.

Wang Wenyu obeyed and did as he was told.

Zhuo Xiaowei put his head close to his ear, and said in a breathy voice: "I won't tell you, hey!"

How the hell is this still singing, Wang Wenyu was so angry that he wanted to blow Zhuo Xiaowei's head off on the spot.

At this moment, Zou Yue said from the side: "Tongtong, do you want to see what everyone gave you?"

Tong Shuo actually thought a little bit, he asked Jiang Minghao: "Can you open it?"

Jiang Minghao nodded: "Of course. "

Under everyone's gaze, Tong Shuo unwrapped the exquisite outer packaging of the gift. As soon as the logo on the box inside was exposed, Tong Shuo knew what everyone was gifting, and Wang Wenyu who was next to him followed suit with a "wow".

This is a brand of shoes that is popular nowadays. The spokespersons are all popular football stars and are very popular among young people. Everyone is proud of having such a pair of shoes. Some people even buy imitations for this. The price of reselling goods online has doubled.

Tong Shuo naturally liked it very much, and thanked everyone.

Zou Yue was also quite surprised: "Your classmate has very good taste." He picked up a box on the table and gave it to Tong Shuo: "In comparison, my gadget is nothing, you can play with it. With Zou

Yue's status, Tong Shuo didn't believe it at all. He took the gift, but Zou Yue didn't use wrapping paper, and the logo on the box could be recognized by a Chinese. The logo above shows that this is the latest mobile phone of the brand, which has just been released in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and is not yet available in the mainland.

"Thank you, cousin." Tong Shuo thanked and put the gift aside, and everyone began to share the cake and order songs.

Before Wang Wenyu finished singing "Today is a Good Day", there was a knock on the door outside.

"Who called the service?" Zhang Miao went to open the door, but saw Kang Yanbo and Qin Rong standing at the door. She was not familiar with these two people, at best she knew them, and she didn't remember that Tongtong had invited them.

Seeing Zhang Miao's puzzled eyes, Kang Yanbo opened his mouth first: "We are in the next room. Someone just said that they saw Tong Shuo celebrating his birthday here, so they came to send a blessing." Tong Shuo noticed these two people

, Put down the cake and walk to the door. He didn't like to see these two people, one was always making things difficult for Xie Zhixing, and the other was always wanting to have some gossip with Xie Zhixing, both of them were very annoying.

"The blessings have also been delivered, and you can go."

Qin Rong was still a little embarrassed, but Kang Yanbo was thick-skinned, and he exclaimed when he saw the shoes on the table: "Who gave this birthday gift? I want them all, but my family insists that I only buy them when I improve my studies."

When he said this, he had already entered the room, and Xie Zhixing was sitting on the sofa beside him, and he didn't deal with Xie Zhixing, so he asked: "This shoe is probably given by Xie Zhixing, right? You two are good brothers known to the whole school."

He deliberately said this, but he knew in his heart that this shoe could not be given by Xie Zhixing, let alone this shoe The price is expensive, even if he doesn't necessarily have channels, Xie Zhixing was born in a small county, and how much money he can earn by teaching his father.

Tong Shuo yelled at him: "Do you care who gave it to you?"

"Then I really don't care." Kang Yanbo attacked Xie Zhixing wholeheartedly: "I heard that you also have a pair of shoes like this, and someone at school saw you wearing them. Could it be a fake?"

"Fake your sister." Tong Shuo said to him again: "You are not welcome here."

"Tongtong." Zou Yue called him, and said in a low voice, "You can't be so rude to your classmates." He grew up in a big family, and he has always done things mellowly, and he can greet even tit-for-tat opponents with a smile. Tong Shuo's family situation is similar to his, and such a personality will not please him in the future.

Kang Yanbo continued: "Oh, I forgot. It seems that you didn't buy those shoes yourself. Tiantian and Tong Shuo want to be called good brothers. You must be looking at other people's money."

Qin Rong kept tugging at Kang Yanbo's arm, agreed to come and send a blessing, sit down and leave, she really didn't expect Dr. Kang Yan to come and mess things up.

Zhang Miao couldn't listen anymore: "It's none of your business what gift people give, so what gift did you give us Tongtong? What's the matter? Come to rub the cake?"

Kang Yanbo fell silent when he said this, he was here to trouble Xie Zhixing Yes, where will there really be any gifts. But he was thick-skinned enough, looked at the presents on the table, then at the people in the room, and said, "It's as if you all gave them." "

Xie Zhixing, what did you give? Take it out." Let's take a look."

Xie Zhixing had been sending messages with his mobile phone with his head down before, but now he raised his head, raised his lips and chuckled, "Want to see it?"

Kang Yanbo hated his self-righteous expression the most, and said He: "I'm afraid you won't be able to take it out."

Xie Zhixing sneered, pulled his schoolbag lying on the corner of the sofa and said, "Then I'll show you."

Everyone looked at each other, why is this treated specially, Tong Shuo also Unexpectedly, he thought it was enough for everyone to buy this pair of shoes, but he didn't expect Boss Xie to prepare a gift for himself alone.

He was also curious now, and stared at Xie Zhixing taking things out of his schoolbag with everyone.

The thing is neat and tidy, and it looks quite heavy. For a while, people can't guess what it is? Even Zou Yue became curious.

Xie Zhixing put the things on the table and motioned Tong Shuo to open them by himself.

Tong Shuo was overjoyed and excited, tearing open the wrapping paper of the gift with longing in his heart, revealing the words "Five years of college entrance examination, three years of simulation" inside.

That's right, what Xie Zhixing gave was the book "Five-Year College Entrance Examination, Three-Year Simulation".

...

The scene fell into a brief silence, and after a while...

Kang Yanbo: "Hahahahaha, Xie Zhixing, you don't want to lose face, your set of books only add up to a lot of money, so I'm ashamed to give it to Tong Shuo." "Thank

you The two of you are still good buddies, and there is no one who is so stingy."

Tong Shuo actually didn't care how expensive the gift Xie Zhixing gave him, and he didn't want Xie Zhixing to spend money, as long as he put his heart into it, but looking at the heavy The reference materials, the expression is still a little hard to describe, but the enemy is in front of him, he holds the reference book to look at Kang Yanbo: "You don't care what people give you, I just want reference books, I don't care what he wants, what's wrong?" "

No It's nothing." Kang Yanbo waved his hand, feeling that Xie Zhixing had lost enough, he secretly looked at Qin Rong, she hadn't spoken since Tong Shuo unwrapped the gift just now.

Kang Yanbo sneered in his heart, so what if his grades are good and he is handsome, as for Xie Zhixing's family, they will never be able to compare with him in this life, Qin Rong should know who is the right one to be with this time.

He had self-knowledge, he knew that there were not many people waiting to see him in this room, and the excitement was about the same. Kang Yanbo didn't plan to stay in the room for too long, and he was about to leave after saying hello.

As soon as the door was opened, a waiter came in with a box in his hand and asked, "Which one is Mr. Xie Zhixing, this is what you left at the front desk."

When Kang Yanbo came in, no one was singing, and the room was relatively quiet. As soon as the waiter made a sound, everyone looked at him... the box in his hand.

"Thank you." Xie Zhi walked over and took the box and put it on the table.

The waiter withdrew, but Kang Yanbo didn't leave, and followed him back.

Xie Zhixing greeted Tong Shuo, "Come here and take a look."

Tong Shuo didn't expect that there was a gift, and the possibility of it being a reference book was unlikely, so he looked at Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing nodded, meaning it's okay, you can take it apart.

Tong Shuo is an expert at unwrapping presents, and he also took care not to tear the wrapping paper. The outer packaging was unpacked, revealing the exquisite little house inside - green trees, grassland, swings, streams, and a miniature two-story villa next to it, and the small wooden bed inside can be seen from the window.

This is a small handmade house.

Tong Shuo turned to look at Xie Zhixing, his eyes sparkled, and asked, "Did you make this yourself?"

Xie Zhixing nodded, "It's not very sticky."

Tong Shuo liked it so much, he surrounded the table Look at it, no matter how you look at it, it looks good, this is a small house that Boss Xie personally made for him.

Xie Zhixing was also happy to see that he liked it, pointed to a small door of a room and said, "Open it and have a look." "Is there

anything else?" Tong Shuo was so happy that he carefully opened the door that Xie Zhixing pointed to with his index finger. Pushing it away, I found a grinning SpongeBob SquarePants inside.

The corners of his mouth could reach up to his ears, like a child begging for candy, cheered happily, and asked Xie Zhixing: "Is there any more?" Xie Zhixing said with a smile: "Look and see

. "

Kang Yanbo "cut" at the side, thinking how valuable it is, but it's just a deceitful gadget, how much is it worth, he turned on the mocking mode: "Your things are too..." "

Ahhhhh Ahhhhhh..." Tong Shuo yelled out, pinching the groundhog in his hand and screaming: "I've wanted Iron Man's figure for a long time."

Kang Yanbo was taken aback, only to see Tong In his hand, Shuo held a Iron Man's miniature palm. Although it was small, it was extremely flexible. Not only did the center of the palm glow, but the five fingers could move.

Wang Wenyu groaned, looked at Zou Yue and said, "Cousin, I want it too." "

Yes." Zou Yue patted him on the shoulder and said, "Think about it."

Wang Wenyu: "..." This cousin is probably not a fake.

Kang Yanbo couldn't bear it, he didn't expect Xie Zhixing to be willing to spend money. He was making fun of himself, feeling despondent, but he didn't expect that the more shocking thing was yet to come...

The small villa has two floors, and each floor has several rooms. Tong Shuo pushed the doors in order from bottom to top, and when he opened them, he exclaimed, Even the little friends next to me were stunned—because in every room, there was a Marvel figure:

Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Thor, Loki...

Everyone was amazed at the beginning, but they waited until the end When the Avengers set was taken out in the roof room, everyone was completely speechless.