Chapter 89

"Mom, what should I do? I really didn't do it on purpose." In the director's office, Kang Yanbo asked Yao Suyun helplessly, "I just wanted to make my dad happy. You saw it on your computer."

He lowered his head and lowered his voice, the investigation team and the school leaders were in the next office. It never occurred to him that he obviously wanted to punish Xie Zhixing, but how could he involve himself in it.

The science and comprehensive test papers of the last joint entrance examination were generally difficult, that is, Xie Zhixing, the number one in the city, only took more than 270 in the comprehensive science test, but the bottom of his class got 260 in the test. When the grades came out, the whole school was a sensation, saying that he was gifted and made rapid progress, but he was just unwilling to study hard before. But now, the investigation team went to the school and called him and Xie Zhixing away. The two of them were doing test papers in the office. The news that Xie Zhixing scored more than 100 points in the test was known to the whole school.

The science rocket class got 200 overall this time, even if they took a brand new test paper, they wouldn't be so low in the test, besides, they hadn't taken the test not long ago. Kang Yan got into the top ten in the city in comprehensive science and technology, and was praised by the teachers of all classes at that time. Now that the news came out, the school immediately exploded.

As for how it got out...

Tong Shuo slapped the table in the classroom, and said sadly: "Tell me, why did you go astray for a good science class seedling?"

Zhang Miao shook his head and sighed softly: "It shouldn't be, it shouldn't be. Ah."

Tong Shuo: "The teachers use him as a model, isn't that a slap in the face?" Zhang Miao spread his hands: "Who can I ask

for reasoning?" Someone asked the two of them: "Did you see clearly? Kang Yanbo really passed a hundred and one." " Look." Tong Shuo pointed to his eyes with two fingers, "Both eyes are 1.5."

Zhang Miao said: "The two of us were staring at the back window at the time, and we could see clearly." She went to school in the morning to tell Tong Shuo about the report, and as soon as Xie Zhixing was called away, they quietly took the book After following him, it was a coincidence that I heard Xie Zhixing say that Kang Yanbo was amazing.

Tong Shuo's small trumpet, he talks about it to everyone, and the result is that everywhere he goes now, he can hear students discussing cheating in the Kang Yanbo joint exam, and some students ask the substitute teacher to verify whether it is true.

Yao Suyun sat behind the desk with a gloomy face: "This Xie Zhixing is really unreasonable." Someone from above came to investigate him, but he was lucky, so he reported Kang Yanbo without any hesitation.

After being exposed on the spot, Kang Yanbo's first reaction was to deny it. All he had to do was insist that he had the answer after the exam, and because he was nervous and misremembered, he made the oolong just now. With Yao Suyun's relationship with him and his father's face, the school teacher would definitely help him. Especially Zhou Haisheng. But that damned Xie Zhixing made up the knife very lightly: "I went back to school to pick up books during the holidays, and I saw classmate Kang coming out of Director Yao's office. Did the

answer come from Director Yao?"

Kang Yanbo and Yao Suyun were about to explode on the spot, pointing

at Xie Zhixing and asking, "What do you mean by that?" It was leaked."

"Didn't Director Zhou say that I have the questions and answers for the next mock exam in my USB flash drive? I'm recommending them all, so why do you want those things?" He said and glanced at Kang Yanbo, still meaning Unknown smiled.

Kang Yanbo was nervous for a moment, and felt that Xie Zhixing's situation was not good.

Sure enough, I heard Xie Zhixing continue: "I have something here to show the leaders."

Investigation Team: Curious.

Kang Yanbo: Extremely nervous.

Xie Zhixing took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and first played an audio for everyone. In the audio, Kang Yanbo's voice was clearly recognizable: "Don't think that you are great just because you study well. People who don't like you still don't like you.

"

The next thing is Xie Zhixing's voice:

"Well, I understand the truth, just like I don't want to see you."

Kang Yanbo: "Don't be complacent for too long, I will make you lose everything."

Xie Zhixing: "I advise you not to."

As soon as the first sentence was released, Kang Yanbo felt that it was wrong. This was actually a conversation between the two in the corridor before. Xie Zhixing was really vicious.

At the end of the audio, Xie Zhixing said to the crowd: "Everyone heard it too. Student Kang has never liked me. I have reason to suspect that this incident was framed by him." Investigation team: Good guy, Gongdouju

?

Kang Yanbo resisted: "It's just a few words, how can I prove that I framed you? We are all classmates, so you have to be so cautious." Xie Zhixing shrugged, and his tone was a little hurt: "I don't want to doubt it either

. Classmate, but Classmate Kang really hurt me, I can't believe he can do such a thing."

Kang Yanbo: Damn! Can you play a little more? He denied it with strength: "I'm not, I didn't, there's no reason to blame me if I want to. I'm so disappointed in you, classmate Xie!" Xie Zhixing said, "

I'm also very disappointed in you." Then he threw out a heavy weight Bomb: "To be honest, there is a camera in my desk."

Kang Yanbo: ! ! !

"During this period of time, I always lose things." Xie Zhixing said, "It's not a big deal for me to lose things, but the college entrance examination is about to take place. If the students in the class lose some notes or other materials, it will affect the study too much. I want to help The classmates caught this man out." He looked at Kang Yanbo, and shook his head in great pain: "I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it."

Kang Yanbo: Why don't you look at me with such an old father who hates iron but can't make steel!

Members of the investigation team asked curiously, as if they were watching a series, "Didn't expect anything?"

Xie Zhixing took out his mobile phone and played the video for everyone to see: "I didn't expect to see a classmate put something in my desk bucket, or I lost it before. U disk, I was still thinking that knowing my mistakes would make a big difference, but I didn't expect it to be waiting for me here." Xie Zhixing paused the video, pointed to an arm that was stuck into the drawer and asked: "Look, this is Isn't it the clothes that student Kang is wearing today?"

Everyone watched the video, then looked at Kang Yanbo, and answered "Yes."

Kang Yanbo was dizzy and almost fainted on the spot. The clothes on him were limited editions brought back by his family from abroad It's the only one in the whole school, it's so f*cking, there's no way to argue with it.

Xie Zhixing didn't think it was enough, and asked Kang Yanbo: "Student Kang, I don't understand. Where did you get your answers and papers? What kind of enmity do we have? You hurt me so much?" Investigation team member: We also want

to Know.

Kang Yanbo subconsciously looked at Yao Suyun.

Yao Suyun was flustered, and frantically hinted at Kang Yanbo with his eyes: "What do you think I am doing? What does this matter have to do with me?" Xie Zhixing said meaningfully "

Oh~", "So Director Yao gave the answer?"

Yao Suyun felt that these two sons were too worrying, and at the critical moment, they collectively stepped out of the pace of being disrespected by their relatives. The answer was indeed given by her, but if Kang Yanbo hadn't asked for it three times and four times, she wouldn't have given it.

Yao Suyun was in an embarrassing situation in the Kang family. Kang Yanbo had long forgotten when he married. He felt that he drove his mother away, and he was always cold-hearted towards him. It wasn't until high school that the relationship between the two eased, but it was limited to meeting without quarreling. Some time ago, he suddenly became enthusiastic. He used to be reluctant to call him Auntie, but now he directly calls him Mom.

Kang Yanbo is the only son of the Kang family, surrounded by two generations of pets. As long as she wins over this baby, her life in the Kang family will naturally be much easier. When Kang Yanbo took the initiative to show his affection, Yao Suyun would naturally seize the opportunity, and the two of them performed the filial piety between mother and son at home for more than ten days.

Then Kang Yanbo stated his purpose. It turned out that his test scores have continued to decline since this semester, and his mental state is also very bad. He was taught a few times by his father, and even his pocket money was cut off. He was determined not to buy what he wanted, only saying that his grades had improved Besides, Kang Yanbo made up his mind now, knowing that his stepmother had been trying to curry favor with him, so he decided to start with Yao Suyun.

Ruanmoyingpao got the test papers and answers of the comprehensive science and technology, and after a lot of rote memorization before the exam, he deliberately made a few mistakes on a few big questions, and then successfully broke into the top 50 in the city, regaining the favor of Kang's father. Life with pocket money couldn't be better.

When he wanted the answer, he made various guarantees, and he only said that he would bear it all by himself, and when something happened, he decisively dumped the blame on his teammates: "Director Yao gave me the answer." If he doesn't admit it right now, his father will find out He had already thought about killing him, and when his father wanted to ask, he would say that Yao Suyun gave it to please him, but he firmly refused to admit that he asked for it on his own initiative.

Yao Suyun: "..."

Kang Yanbo's incident was widely spread in the school, which made him very unpopular in school during this time. Yao Suyun was also affected. She was ignored by her stepson at home, and was also revoked from her position as director because of this, and became an ordinary high school political teacher. All the remuneration has been cut down, and both career and love are frustrated. Yao Suyun was as proud as before, but now she is ashamed.

Xie Zhixing's recommendation quota was firmly established, and Kang Yanbo's rank was not high enough, so stealing chickens could not cost a fortune, became a joke of the whole attached middle school, and was severely taught by his family, and now he detoured when he saw Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing asked Tong Shuo, "Are you happy?"

Tong Shuo had an ice cream in each of his left and right hands: "It's so cool! See if he dares to be a monster in the future." After speaking, he praised Xie Zhixing: "Boss Xie, why are you so good? How did you know that he would steal your USB flash drive?"

Xie Zhixing said with a smile, "I figured it out."

"Is it so powerful?" Tong Shuo finished eating one and ate the other: "Then Xie Banxian, you calculate my college entrance examination for me How many points can I get in the test?"

Xie Zhixing looked him up and down: "This..."

Tong Shuo looked at him with his mouth open: "Ah."

Xie Zhixing: "The secret must not be revealed."

Tong Shuo "cut" and it didn't matter Seriously, now that the sun is shining brightly, he is afraid of the sun, so he walked in the shadow behind Xie Zhixing very like a thief, and continued to eat while walking, Xie Zhixing suddenly stopped while walking.

He raised his head and asked, "What's the matter?"

He knew the answer without waiting for Xie Zhixing's answer. The two of them were at the corner outside the school gate, and a white van was parked not far away. The door was wide open, and several people were taking a girl Pulled into the car, those people wore chains and tattoos, and they looked sloppy, not at all serious.

And that girl is Qin Rong...