Chapter 34

In the first section of self-study, Zhou Guang talked about filling in the blanks by choosing to fill in the blanks. After listening to the two questions, Tong Shuo was bored, so he turned the paper to the back and did the big questions again. As soon as the bell rang for the end of get out of class, he wondered if it was time for the school girl to return her school uniform—his brother's school uniform was a bit too big, and he didn't really want to wear it.

In the end, he waited and waited for the school girl to come, he was a little worried, and he was about to go home after the self-study in the second quarter.

The bell rang again, and he sighed, took the paper and walked up to the podium on crutches—it seemed that he still had to wear his brother's school uniform.

There is heating in the classroom, he wears a sweater with a small shirt, the top button of the shirt is also tied, and he stands on the podium, cute and docile, very attractive. It's just that his legs are not very sharp, and he has to sit on a bench, which greatly affects his cool image.

With the experience of last time, the explanation this time is smoother, and there is no mischief. He is not the same as Zhou Guang's serious one, he doesn't follow the script, and he unconsciously acts cute. The female students in the class are very cooperative with his performance, and they are more enthusiastic than Li Jun's class.

Although the male student didn't have much feeling for this kind of positive attitude, his lectures were really clear, and the writing on the blackboard was neat, which sounded effortless at all, so the classroom atmosphere was very harmonious.

In the past, Chen Feng still wanted to make things happen, but after the face-slapping incident on the broadcast just now, he completely stopped—he figured it out, people like Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing should be kept at a respectful distance. .

Tong Shuo hustles over several big questions, and finally ends the fight with five minutes left before class ends.

He put down the chalk and clapped his hands to get off the podium, but Zhou Guang in the first row stopped him.

Tong Shuo's footsteps paused, and he thought that the surnamed Zhou wouldn't do anything, would it be a big move to settle down for a class?

No wonder he thought of Zhou Guang so much, who made the other party have a criminal record, it became a stereotype for him, looking at Zhou Guang warily, Tong Shuo asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Zhou Guang was a little hesitant when he first called Tong Shuo, but now he is not ashamed to speak up. Although he thinks of himself as a noble person, he has a good attitude towards learning.

"Well, I don't quite understand the second question of the last question. When m is greater than or equal to minus one and less than one, how to solve the value of m?

" A few "child protectors" who were preparing to fight against the school committee looked confused, Zhou Guangjin's way...is not quite right. Could it be that there is a conspiracy?

Song Fan also murmured to his deskmate below: "This guy named Zhou is too gloomy. He deliberately asked some incomprehensible questions to embarrass me, Tongtong." "Are you a tiger?

" The book slapped him on the head: "This is obviously what Tong Tong said just now, Zhou Guang...didn't you understand?"

Song Fan was surprised: "Why, you completely understood!"

"No." : "I gave up from the second big question." The reason why Tong Shuo listened carefully was that Tong Shuo's speech was quite pleasing to the eye, and he didn't look at it for nothing.

In fact, most of the students in the class are in the same situation as her. Everyone is usually in the fifties or sixties in mathematics. It is honestly not easy to complete a big problem. It is only Zhou Guang who can listen carefully to the final estimate. Good at math.

Maybe Zhou Guang could raise his tail to ask questions in class, reminding Jiajia to sigh: "Little Tongtong has a very charming personality." After speaking, he clicked his tongue again: "It's just that he is younger." Song

Song Fan's intuition was not right, and he immediately became vigilant: "Don't attack me, Tongtong, he is still a baby." Brother Xie said, Tongtong only wants to study now, so he has to take care of others.

Cui Jiajia wanted to beat him up when he heard it: "My old lady is the kind of person who eats young grass."

Tong Shuo was also surprised. After the big topic, no one asked questions. He just needs to be responsible for finishing the topic. People like Zhou Guang who are against him should not want to listen to it. Why are they still asking questions? up.

He confirmed it again: "You really don't understand?"

If Tong Shuo asked Zhou Guang like this in the past, Zhou Guang would explode every minute. He has a strong self-esteem, and he spent more time and energy than others to be at the top of the class, and if he works harder, he will be able to enter the experimental class next semester. Such a question is tantamount to ridicule and provocation.

But he knew Tong Shuo, so he was probably just asking. After two blows, Zhou Guang no longer took chances. He had to admit that Tong Shuo was stronger than him, and much stronger. He nodded and said, "Well, there is something I don't understand very well." Tong Shuo took

the The red chalk turned around and circled a place on the blackboard: "Is it here?"

Zhou Guang nodded, and another girl also said that she didn't understand much.

"It took me a long time to figure out this place. Look..." Zhou Guang looked at him so full of curiosity, and Teacher Tong instantly felt that he had a long way to go. This was a respect for the fruits of his labor.

It took another seven or eight minutes to finish the lecture, and now the evening self-study of the second period was over, and Tong Rongxuan sent a message saying that he just came to pick him up after get off work.

It will take a while to get back from the company, his mouth is parched, thinking about drinking milk tea at the school gate.

Halfway through packing, Zhou Guang sat down on the seat in front of him: "Tong Shuo." "

Huh?" He packed his things without looking up.

"I'm sorry." Zhou Guang said sincerely, "I apologize to you for everything before."

After the movement in his hand paused, he raised his head, feeling as if the Zhou representative of his class had changed.

"You won't forgive me?" Zhou Guang was a little flustered when he saw that he didn't speak. He really wanted to apologize this time, and he also wanted to make friends with Tong Shuo and learn together and make progress together.

"...No..." Tong Shuo looked away from the classroom door, he had clearly seen Chu Tian just now, why did this girl run away when she saw him, didn't she return her school uniform?

Facing Zhou Guang's sincere gaze, he chuckled slightly: "It's not about forgiveness or not, and we don't have any deep hatred, no, no." Tong Shuo really didn't care much about Zhou Guang. Adolescent restlessness, how can there be so much time.

"That's good." Zhou Guang also smiled, and asked: "Can I discuss issues with you in the future?" "

Of course." Tong Shuo zipped up his schoolbag: "Students should help each other." "

Well, yes " Zhou Guang handed him the crutch that was leaning on the back of the classroom, knowing that someone would pick him up at home, and told him, "Go downstairs and be careful." Tong Shuo reached the school gate with the crutch, but

his father hadn't arrived yet. There is a milk tea shop in front of the school, and it doesn't close until after the third quarter's evening self-study. The weather is a bit cold, so he plans to go in to blow on the air conditioner and have a milk tea.

The glass door was pushed open, and the electronic sound of welcome sounded. Tong Shuo, who had been exposed to the indoor heating, raised his shrunken head. When he saw the person in front of the counter clearly, that person also turned around to look at him.

"Hi." He greeted.

Xie Zhi walked over and took his schoolbag naturally: "Why haven't you gone back yet?"

He suddenly loosened his shoulders, blinked at Xie Zhixing, and said, "My dad will pick me up later, I'll wait for him." "

Yes " Xie Zhixing took him to a corner seat by the window and asked, "What do you want to drink?" It's

not convenient for him, a disabled person, to order now, so he thought for a while and said, "Caramel red bean milk tea, add red beans."

Xie Zhixing went to order, and after a while, two cups came over.

He sniffed his nose, sniffed it twice and asked, "Do you still drink coffee at night?" "

Well, refresh yourself." Xie Zhixing inserted the straw and handed him the cup.

"Okay." He took a big mouthful satisfied, and while chewing the red beans, he took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Tong Rongxuan, telling him that his family was at the milk tea shop in front of the school.

Click send, looked up, met Xie Zhixing's eyes, Tong Shuo realized that he had approached him at some point, the table in the store was not big, and the upper half of the other party was still leaning forward slightly.

Xie Zhixing stared at him intently for a while, then suddenly stretched out his hand, and stroked his slightly cool cheek with warm and dry fingertips, the touch was soft.

Also rubbed lightly.

He was biting the straw, he even forgot to drink the milk tea in the cup, he froze in place, Xie Zhixing... touched his face?

"Thank you... Xie Zhixing..." He called to the other party, his voice was a bit dazed. No matter how much he fantasizes about Xie Zhixing, when he actually sees him, he is still stupid and can't stand a little teasing from him.

Xie Zhixing suddenly smiled, looked at the faint chalk on his face and asked, "Li Jun asked you to talk about the problem again to save trouble?

" Thinking of taking a picture of his face with the phone screen, he saw a mark on his left cheek, which affected his handsome image too much.

"Wipe." Xie Zhixing handed over an individually packaged wet wipe.

He took it and tore it open and wiped his face: He asked Xie Zhixing, "Why do you still bring this with you when you go out?" "

No." Xie Zhixing smiled: "Just now I was in charge of what I ordered in the store."

"Oh." Tong Shuo put the used wet wipes back into the bag and put them aside, took a sip of milk tea and muttered, "Then why are you pinching my face?" It's very misleading.

"I wanted to try to see if I could rub it off." Xie Zhixing chuckled, "It turned out it wasn't working."

He had an intuition in his heart that something was wrong, but he couldn't say anything. Xie Zhixing was joking with him, but it's normal, the boys still hook their shoulders all day long, what's the point of rubbing their faces? But he's gay, Tong Shuo sighed inwardly, looking at Xie Zhixing resentfully.

"What's wrong?" Xie Zhixing asked.

"It's nothing." Tong Shuo shook his head, straight men wouldn't understand the grief of being gay.