Chapter 58

When Xie Zhixing went back that night, he added Zhang Miao's WeChat account. The two of them chatted for some reason. Anyway, Zhang Miao went to school the next day to be abnormal, and looked at Tong Shuo from time to time, smiling quietly.

Tong Shuo had a thick skin and couldn't bear it anymore. He patted the table and asked her, "What are you laughing at?

" Novel has a face." The expression was particularly profound.

Sitting at the same table for a while, Tong Shuo already knew Zhang Miao's rotten girl attributes, and after hearing her say that she was in a bad mood, she hurriedly dragged the stool away from her, and said vigilantly, "Don't flirt with me. Zhang

Miao: "I don't want to fuck you, I don't want to fuck you."

Tong Shuo didn't let go of his breath, and Zhang Miao continued: "I want to fuck you and Xie Zhixing."

If it was the first moment, Tong Shuo would definitely His face was flushed with embarrassment, and he wished he could find a hole in the ground to get in, and then wrapped himself up, but after a period of training, he already had some protective skills. Hearing what Zhang Miao said, he immediately put on his straight man's protection He rolled his eyes very naturally and said, "Don't

look down on Renji, Boss Xie and I have a pure socialist brotherhood." , without panic.

"My silly Tongtong." Zhang Miao couldn't hold back and reached out to pat Tong Shuo on the shoulder, thinking that you treat him as a brother, but he wants to have a relationship with you, and you still have a socialist brotherhood. Who doesn't know Temeow? It is love. Seeing Tong Shuo's silly and sweet appearance, Xie Zhixing has to work hard.

After morning reading, the school notified the welcome students to go out and line up, and distributed two small colored flags to each of them. It was cold and windy, so there was no need to wave them, the flags were waving in the wind.

On the way to the school gate, the students stood in two rows according to the class, and the students had to keep smiling even though their noses were dripping from the cold, and they were always ready to shout the leader.

Tong Shuo, Zhang Miao, and the others were at the forefront of the line, they didn't even have a windshield, their hands were red from the cold, but Zhou Haisheng and Yao Suyun were standing in front, unable to complain cheerfully.

After waiting for nearly half an hour, the leader's car finally stopped at the school gate.

Zhuo Xiaowei whispered: "Let's say they announced early. The principal came at 9:30 and said 9:00, the director said 8:30, and the head teacher said 8:00. It was passed down from layer to layer. It is us ordinary people who suffer."

"Isn't this a common practice in schools? Hurry up sooner rather than later." Tong Shuo followed suit, and before he could finish speaking, the leader got out of the car and walked over.

Tong Xiaoshuo, who was gnashing his teeth at the school's bureaucratic style one second, waved a small flag and shouted "Welcome, welcome, warm welcome" the next second. Among the people around him, he was the loudest, as if he was beating chicken blood. , Zhang Miao next to him did not give in.

Standing next to him, Zhuo Xiaowei yelled perfunctorily, "Welcome." He bumped Tong Shuo with his elbow, "It's almost enough, you're so stupid, isn't it uncomfortable to breathe in so much cold wind?" Then he poked Tong Shuo with a

flag Zhang Miao: "Are you stupid?" Usually they looked very smart, but they looked like two idiots. Zhuo Xiaowei taught them: "You know if you just open your mouth and don't make a sound.

" Wei said you don't understand.

Zhuo Xiaowei really didn't understand: "What's the matter, the sound is rewarding..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhuo Xiaowei's eyes widened, and he saw the leader who got out of the car and greeted the principal and director for a while raised his leg towards the teacher. They came over here.

I swallowed my saliva unconsciously, oh my god, how should I answer this question about the school? Zhuo Xiaowei is nervous. He is motivated to be an excellent reporter. He has never tried the role of ordinary people interviewed. .

The leader was wearing a black windbreaker, and his leather shoes were clean. He was walking closer and closer, and it was indeed their direction.

Not only Zhuo Xiaowei was nervous, Zhou Haisheng also didn't know why the leader suddenly went astray, shouldn't he visit the school first?

The other students also craned their necks to watch curiously, and even the voice of warm welcome became quieter.

The leader walked to Tong Shuo and stopped.

Zhuo Xiaowei heaved a sigh of relief, as long as he doesn't look for himself.

But he was immediately frightened again.

The leader reached out and touched Tong Shuo's head, and asked in a gentle voice, "Tongtong, what are you doing here?"

Tong Shuo immediately stood upright, with two small flags hanging by his legs, and shouted very loudly: "Leader, what are you doing here?" Okay."

"Little guy." The leader laughed, then took off the gloves he was wearing and gave them to him: "Put them on, I'll freeze them for you." "Thank you,

leader." Tong Shuo cheerfully put away the gloves, obediently Standing by the side with his head up, he listened to the leader talking to Zhou Haisheng.

Both are students, the difference in treatment is too obvious, Zhuo Xiaowei was hurt, looked at Zhang Miao sideways, and wanted to find some comfort in his heart.

Seeing this, Zhuo Xiaowei was so depressed that he almost shut himself up on the spot——I saw that another leader in the same company also took off his gloves and gave it to Zhang Miao, and was still talking to Zhang Miao in a low voice. This person Zhuo Xiaowei knew Well, what the hell is the newly transferred Director of the Education Bureau, look closely, he looks quite similar to Zhang Miao.

Zhuo Xiaowei is really autistic.

Qin Chao handed the gloves to Tong Shuo, turned around and said to Zhou Haisheng, "Director Zhou, don't let the children stand outside in such a cold day, it's just a routine visit and inspection, let everyone go back.

" The students returned to their classrooms in an orderly manner.

Zhuo Xiaowei was taciturn all the way, waiting for two friends to comfort him.

As a result, both Tong Shuo and Zhang Miao were too aware of his urination, and no one asked him after waiting all the way. He couldn't help himself, and asked Zhang Miao: "Is your father really the director of the Education Bureau?" Zhang Miao said: "

I I've told you many times."

Who the hell knew it was true, Zhuo Xiaowei was hit hard: "If you blame it, blame Zhang for being too common. If Tong Tong says it, I'll believe it."

Tong Shuo: "What did I say?"

Zhuo Xiaowei: "The leader just now cared about the students very much, and he was afraid of freezing us. He looked like a good leader at first glance. Can I have one of the gloves?" Zhang Miao said

: "That's the director of the Provincial Department of Culture."

Tong Shuo nodded: "My uncle."

Zhuo Xiaowei: "..." Angrily walked away: "You related households, stay away from me."

"Stay away from your sister." Zhang Miao went up and slapped him on the back: "I came in after doing your exam papers."

Zhuo Xiaowei nodded depressedly: "Yes, yes, that Kang Yanbo from class 30 also passed the exam."

Zhang Miao looked at the boy new moon.

Tong Shuo explained: "Director Yao's son is the top student in our school, a scumbag in class 30." He had had conflicts with Xie Zhixing before, and he passed the exam every year with a grade of 100, but his position in class 30 was rock-solid. Get out, he didn't even move the nest.

Zhang Miao understood as soon as he heard it, looked at Tong Shuo, then at Zhuo Xiaowei, and said, "I urgently need a test to prove myself." "

No need." Zhuo Xiaowei was afraid of being beaten.

"Get out." It was get out of class time, and the three of them were lying on the railing. Zhang Miao said, "Be low-key." She didn't have a family relationship to enter Class 1, otherwise Yu Meihua wouldn't have sent herself out to line up to welcome her .

Zhuo Xiaowei has a sense of propriety, the classmates in the class have intentionally or unintentionally alienated Tong Shuo and Zhang Miao, Tong Shuo has gone through several exams, and his status in the world is earned by himself, but Zhang Miao is a transfer student, and the classmates know her again Dad's relationship, maybe what to say about her.

Zhuo Xiaowei, who knew too many secrets and couldn't tell them, felt too bitter, so he passed a note to the two during class: "You two should treat me better in the future." Tong Shuo was puzzled, looked at the note and asked Zhang Miao

: "What's wrong with Weiwei?"

"It's okay." Zhang Miao said, "I have intermittent convulsions, just give me a good beating." She took the note and wrote "Get out of here!" past.

Zhuo Xiaowei spread out the note and wanted to jump off the building in depression, but Zhang Miao stared at him and calmed down.

Tong Shuo sympathized with Zhuo Xiaowei very much, and he said to Zhang Miao: "You girl, be quiet, or you won't be able to find a partner." Zhang Miao

sneered: "Will you be able to find someone if you are quiet?"

Tong Shuo: " At least the probability will be higher."

"It's okay." Zhang Miao patted Tong Shuo on the shoulder: "I think you are good, if you really can't find us, let's go."

Tong Shuo resolutely refused: "I don't!"

"That's right, It is unlikely that the two of us will work alone with such high-quality resources." Zhang Miao said, "I can't agree to it even if I want to date you, Xie Zhixing."

Tong Shuo asked curiously, "Why?"

The girl at the front desk slapped the table and turned around: "Can you two say a few words less, don't you know that it will affect the study of the students around you? If you don't make progress, you will also affect others. Are you annoying?

" Turned back again.

The girl's voice was louder, and the students around turned around and took a look, and then they all went back to study their own lessons. Maybe some people thought that girl was mean and had a bad temper, but no one would say that she shouldn't scold her classmates.

Zhang Miao couldn't bear this anger the most. She asked Tong Shuo, "Is there any ranking for the final exam?

" Accept it and I will work hard with you."

Zhang Miao quickly browsed through it, and he probably had an idea in his mind. There were still a few minutes before class, and the classmates were walking back and forth. Zhang Miao stood up and walked to the front seat. on the table.

She was so aggressive that the students around her sensed that something was wrong. Dozens of pairs of eyes glanced at her, wondering if there was going to be a fight. Only Tong Shuo and Zhuo Xiaowei looked at each other.

Zhuo Xiaowei mouthed: "Does her hand hurt?" Tong Shuo: " It hurts even when

I look at it."

Looking up at Zhang Miao: "What are you doing?"

Zhang Miao glanced at her: "Xu Ying, right? You said I affected your study?"

When it came to studying, Xu Ying was confident: "Don't

you ?" You are not as good as Tongtong in the final exam." Tong Shuo was in the top five in the final exam, and Xu Ying was only twenty.

Xu Ying really didn't pay much attention, she used the average ranking of the previous semester to start classes, and she didn't pay much attention to Tong Shuo's nearly forty grades. She immediately scoffed at Zhang Miao's words: "What does Tong Shuo's exams have to do with me?" Relationship."

Zhang Miao smiled: "It doesn't matter, but you are always surprised and bluffing, which affects me and Tongtong's study." "I have

no other requirements, but if you fail me in the monthly exam, I hope you stay away from us when you are arranging seats."

As soon as the words came out, everyone listening was a little surprised, Zhuo Xiaowei who was eating potato chips even forgot to chew the potato chips.