Chapter 39

Tong Shuo was too hot after a fight, and the scarf was hanging around his neck. The arrogance and domineering look in the fight just now disappeared quickly after seeing Xie Zhixing, and he transformed into SpongeBob SquarePants seamlessly. He grinned and said: " Thank you boss, you are here."

Xie Zhixing's expression was indescribable, he stepped forward to check carefully, and he was relieved only after making sure that he was really not injured.

Picking up the schoolbag from the ground and patting it, Xie Zhixing grabbed both sides of his scarf, still in disbelief: "Tell me, when will the class be secretly?" "Ah?"

Tong Shuo realized now, and pulled the scarf from the Xie Zhixing pulled it out of his hand, and said proudly: "I practiced it when I was young."

"Not only when I was young." Xie Zhixing wrapped the scarf around his neck twice for fear that he would catch a cold: "You haven't practiced this skill for a few years. But I can't practice it." The technique is quite professional.

"I'm going to practice on weekends too." Tong Shuo wanted to get his schoolbag and thanked Zhixing for not giving it to him, so he followed behind him with his hands in his pockets, and said very distressed: "I can't help it. I'm not afraid of being stolen or missed. I am the most important person in the family. Don't you want to learn some self-defense skills, baby?"

Xie Zhixing suddenly stopped and looked down at him, while Tong Shuo raised his head slightly and looked at him with big eyes blinking.

He had just finished a fight, his face was flushed, and he was still panting a little at the moment, looking cute and harmless. Xie Zhixing stretched out his hand and pinched his face, and said with a low smile, "It's time to learn."

Tong Shuo was a little embarrassed by his laugh, and when he walked to the alley, he saw Xie Zhixing's schoolbag lying on the ground and wanted to run Go and pick it up for him.

The schoolbag in Xie Zhixing's hand was stuffed into his arms, he picked up the one on the ground, patted it and then threw it on his shoulder with one hand.

Tong Shuo walked forward with him with his schoolbag in his arms, and couldn't help asking: "Well...you knew that Jiang Ping was going to find someone to mess with me."

Xie Zhixing snorted and said he didn't know.

Tong Shuo didn't believe it, he was so beautiful in his heart, and asked Xie Zhixing again: "Then you always go to and from school with me these days because you are afraid that he will bully me?" "No." Xie Zhixing pulled his scarf again: "I'm

afraid You bullied him."

"That's because I'm afraid he'll bully me." Tong Shuo made a conclusion, thinking about what those people said about himself, he became angry: "I have to bully him, and I have to go to Grandpa Jiang for tea during the holidays. "

Well, let's go." Xie Zhixing knew what he was going to do, and broke the news: "A few days ago, he was blocking female classmates in the alley, oh, and the parents' meeting was also paid for by someone." "Wow

. ~" Tong Shuo's eyes lit up in an instant: "That beating must not have escaped." After he finished speaking, he realized that he seemed to be too excited, and that he seemed to be a little bit rough during the fight, and he became worried after a while. , Will this affect my good image in Xie Zhixing's mind?

"Thank you, boss."

"Huh?"

"Actually, I'm not that good at fighting." He made amends to himself: "The main reason is that those people are too weak."

Xie Zhixing nodded dispensably, "Hmm. "A cry.

Believe it or not, Tong Shuo was not sure about following him with his schoolbag in his arms, and he was a little annoyed why he didn't pretend to be weak just now. At that time when Xie Zhixing fought with Dong Cheng, he knew how to pretend to be pitiful and get beaten. Now Why are you so stupid.

What's more terrible is that not only is he not pretending to be weak, but even after discovering that Xie Zhixing is here, he still wants to perform a little bit, and every move and every movement can be standard. Tong Shuo felt that he must have learned to be stupid. If he wanted to have a relationship with someone, he should be honestly beaten up. Now, Xie Zhixing originally wanted to be friends with him because he was fighting, but now I guess I want to be his brother more.

He looked up at the moon and sighed, he was so fucking blaming Jiang Ping, the person he was looking for spoke so badly that he would be sorry for his ears if he didn't give him a hard beating.

"Actually, I was very scared just now, and I broke out in a cold sweat." He also wanted to pretend to be weak and rescue him.

Xie Zhixing suddenly turned around and asked, "How did you get injured when I was fighting with Dong Cheng?"

Tong Shuo: "..." Boss Xie, you have a slightly poor memory, can't you?

"Just...not being careful." He really didn't have the face to tell Xie Zhixing that he did it on purpose, so he hurriedly changed the subject and asked Xie Zhixing, "Will you still walk with me after school?

" He still refuses people thousands of miles away, and now he wants to go to and from school with him.

But ever since he knew that Xie Zhixing was with him every day to protect him, the shameful thoughts in his heart began to stir again.

It doesn't matter whether you are a classmate or a brother, as long as you can be with Xie Zhixing. Life is too short to have fun in time. A true warrior must dare to go to and from school with his crush. Tong Shuo quickly convinced himself that he was unprincipled.

He added: "We can also exchange learning experiences together. Kameda even said that he would learn more from class 10 classmate Xie Zhixing." Xie Zhixing

raised the corners of his lips: "Coincidentally, the champion also said that he would learn more from classmate Tong Shuo. "

Student Tong Shuo was so beautiful in his heart, he was still modest: "What can I learn from me? It's all memorized by rote." Already?"

Xie Zhixing replied: "Not anymore."

"Ah?" Tong Shuo, who was about to accept the praise, couldn't finish it, so why did he only have one sentence? He especially made amends for himself: "This shows that my strength has been recognized." Then he asked: "Then do you go to school with me?"

Xie Zhixing suppressed a smile: "Follow, why don't you follow, who made you so weak."

Tong Shuo pretended not to understand his irony, followed behind his buttocks with his schoolbag in his arms, swaying: "Yes, I am very special Weak."

Tong Shuo, who was extremely weak, came home and saw five or six missed calls on his cell phone, all of which were from Xie Zhixing. He hugged the Boss Crab doll he released from the closet and rolled around on the bed a few times, his heart was so beautiful that he was bubbling, thanking the boss for caring about him so much, this is brotherhood.

Mei Wan felt a little melancholy, since she really got close to Xie Zhixing, she had to work harder to pretend to be a straight man, life was really hard.

But no matter how difficult life is, it can't stop Tong Shuo's determination to fight against the evil forces. Early on Saturday morning, he made a fuss and asked Qin Man to take him back to the courtyard to see his grandfather. After watching Grandpa Tong, he went straight to Grandpa Jiang's small courtyard behind, drinking tea, playing chess and chatting with others...by the way, he filed a complaint.

I heard that Jiang Ping was honestly beaten up again later, and Grandpa Jiang warned him not to trouble Tong Shuo, which made Jiang Ping detour when he saw Tong Shuo, for fear that he would complain to his old man if he had a headache. Shuo people are good-natured and sweet-mouthed, and any elder would think he is a good boy. Jiang Ping can't tell if he is suffering, but this is clearly a glutinous rice ball stuffed with sesame seeds - he has a dark heart.

Tong Shuo, a thief, solved Jiang Ping's potential threat without telling Xie Zhixing, and went to and from school with others all day, because he was afraid that someone would accidentally be beaten on the road one day.

Xie Zhixing was noncommittal about his reasons, but still waited for him every day downstairs in the classroom at the gate of the community. Tong Shuo thinks that Boss Xie is a pretty good guy, and likes gather like birds of a feather and people are divided into groups, and excellent people should hang out with excellent people, although there is Dong Cheng's light bulb occasionally, but straight men have three or five good brothers and so on. quite normal.

The driver at home hadn't seen Tong Shuo off since his legs recovered, and he started having intermittent convulsions again and said that he would have lunch at school at noon. Qin Man asked him if you don't want to sleep anymore. I changed my mind and said that I would eat at school in the afternoon, but I was determined not to bring it from home, so I wanted to eat in the cafeteria with my classmates.

After dinner that afternoon, classmate Xie Zhixing went to put away the plate. He took Xie Zhixing's meal card to buy yogurt, and when he was queuing up to swipe his card, he heard someone talking about the New Year's Eve party.

He was looking at the production date of the yogurt when Li Jing's name came to his ears unexpectedly.

Li Jing had learned the piano and passed the grade test. She would go up to show her skills in every large-scale school performance. She is very good at classical and modern pieces. It is said that Xie Zhixing was moved by Li Jing's elegant and quiet temperament when he played the piano.

He was in a bad mood again, being a friend was not enough, and he was always secretly wary of the resurgence of Xie Zhixing's old relationship with his ex-girlfriend.

But he didn't want to let Xie Zhixing go, took the yogurt back and said to Xie Zhixing, "I want to sign up for the New Year's Eve party." Xie Zhixing didn't take it

seriously, took the yogurt from his hand and asked, "What are you performing? Taekwondo Is it?"

He was instantly upset, why did Li Jing, who plays the piano, become a juggler, what kind of image does he have in Xie Zhixing's heart?

"Can't you forget about the fight?" Tong Shuo felt that the possibility was unlikely after asking, and added: "Actually, I'm pretty quiet most of the time." "Yes, I can see it." Xie Zhixing walked out

: "Tong Wenjing."

"Oh, no." Tong Shuo followed him, "Why do you still give people nicknames?" He couldn't hear the word "Jing", and started to make trouble for no reason: "I'm serious, I'm going to play Piano, it's bright... no, it's good to hear... blind... and it's not, it's good to deaf your ears."

Xie Zhixing stopped suddenly, stopped and looked down at him, and said in a serious tone: "You are not allowed to go!" "

Why?" Tong Tong After Shuo asked, he had an answer in his heart—why else, Xie Zhixing, who is a dog, hides his illness and refuses to see a doctor. This is because he has not yet come out of the shadow of broken love.

Two days had passed since the comfortable days of being good friends with Xie Zhixing, Tong Shuo was in a hurry to get angry again, and now his temper came to the fore, and he said rebelliously: "I'm going to sign up, you're jealous Am I multi-talented?"

Xie Zhixing didn't know why Tong Shuo suddenly blew up, and thought that maybe he was too serious just now, so he slowed down his tone and said, "Don't go, don't you want to hurry up and study? You don't want to join the rocket class ?"

Although the attitude eased, the essence of the problem remained the same. Tong Shuo's stomach felt uncomfortable after eating just now, and when he felt unwell, he became angry. He thanked Zhixing and said, "I just want to sign up, you Never mind!"