Chapter 33

Tong Shuo quietly heard that Xie Zhixing was about to do the test paper again in the corner, and went home in peace—if it was really cheating, who would dare to be so stubborn.

Classmate Zhuo Xiaowei escorted him to the school gate, watched his low-key, luxurious car drive away, and lamented how a

future media star became an old lady, but he was quite happy.

Tong Shuo was about to go upstairs as soon as he got home. Qin Man asked him how he was doing in the exam, and he said, "Don't worry, the parents will specify that you won't be embarrassed." Qin Man followed him, and asked, "Your school uniform

jacket What about it?"

"Ah?" He climbed up the handrail of the stairs step by step, like a tigger. It was only when Qin Man reminded him that the school uniform jacket... the school uniform jacket was still in the hands of Chu Tian, ​​who was at the same table as him in the exam. Xie Zhixing's cheating broadcast shocked him, so he squatted in the corner to listen to the results of the processing. I forgot.

The day after tomorrow morning, the flag was raised, class grades were deducted for not wearing school uniforms, Kameda probably killed him, he leaned on the handrail with one leg hanging in the air, thought for a while and said: "I lent my school uniform to a classmate, why don't I find my brother's?" Make do with it."

Qin Man didn't care, and said yes, I'll let you wash it up. His brother Tong Jin also attended high school, and his school uniform and jacket are the same, Tong Shuo can also wear them.

He had something on his mind, and was about to go upstairs again. Qin Man was startled, grabbed his arm and said, "Slow down, your leg is hurting." After listening to

Qin Man's words, he slowed down, Said: "Mom, it's Wang Wenyu's birthday today, and I want to prepare a birthday present for him."

Seeing that he was going to the game room, Qin Man didn't stop him, and reminded: "You give all the game accessories to people. It's almost there, and I won't change anything."

"Change it, change it." He entered the room and called the cake shop: "The cake I ordered is ready, the one with a fish on it, yes, it will be delivered at six o'clock, and it should be wrapped better.

" About the cake, he sent another text message to Wang Wenyu, telling him to be knocked unconscious by a huge surprise tonight.

Wang Wenyu held a birthday party at home for most of the day, but his best buddy Tong Shuo couldn't make it because of the exam. He was regretting: "Why, you're going to knock me out from the sky, now you can still come with me!" Let's unwrap presents together."

"Dreaming about you." Tong Shuo barked at him, "Do you dare to take such a big baby as me?" "

There's nothing you dare to do." Wang Wenyu heard the doorbell and opened the door: "I can afford ten more."

He didn't hang up the phone, but when he heard that it was a cake delivery, he said on the phone: "Fish, happy birthday, every year has today, and every year has today."

Wang Wenyu brought the cake and entered the door: "What's the matter, I want to get a plaster cast every year, the older I get, the more ignorant I am, and I was called Brother Yu'er when I was young." "You can push me down, don't you say I'm a scheming

boy? "Tong Shuo suddenly didn't want to talk to him. Tong Rongxuan and Qin Man were both busy at work when they were young, so they always put him at Wang Wenyu's house. Wang Wenyu was one year older than him, and Xiaodouding's Tong Shuo followed him every day. In the back, brother Yu'er is long, and brother Yu'er is short.

Wang Wenyu was almost annoyed to death. For this reason, he always said that Tong Shuo had scheming plans and gave him psychological hints every day at a young age. As a result, he now has a protective desire for him like an old father. Anyone who bullies Tong Tong will no. The last time Tong Shuo was beaten, he wanted to find someone to thank Zhixing, and he was very protective.

Tong Shuo hung up the phone and gave him a message from Master: Master, Master, I finished the exam, let's get equipment.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, the master didn't reply to him - the master was doing English papers in the office and had no time to reply.

He was a little sad, he had just boasted to Wang Wenyu, but it was okay when he turned around and felt cool.

Turned on the computer and logged on to the game. Sure enough, the master was not online. He wandered around the map by himself, and bought some fireworks for Wang Wenyu to set off. Wang Wenyu also got into the game, following his ass all the time trying to surprise him, Tong Shuo was getting annoyed to death.

When Yuelixing went online at seven o'clock, Tong Shuo resolutely abandoned Wang Wenyu and went to find his master: "Master, why did you come here?" "

Sorry, I was delayed by something." A little low, but still pleasant to listen to, sometimes even a bit similar to Xie Zhixing.

He forgave him in a second: "It's okay, are we going to do the task now? The fish have been urging me for a long time, like a Tang monk, it's annoying." The master summoned the mount, and stood in front of him in

black In front of him: "Let's go."

He just followed the others, died all the way, and managed to make up for his own knife when the boss was about to die. The system prompts that the high-end equipment has been exploded, and the World Channel immediately became lively. He sent a voice to Wang Wenyu: "You will keep the goal next time you play football.

" Huh?"

Tong Shuo didn't want to talk to him, it's been 800 years since he failed in sports.

End the call, click to accept the gift from the master, pass it on to Wang Wenyu, and then log off, don't give him a chance to speak, blame yourself to death.

The master sent him a message on the social networking site: "Why did you play?"

"I did it on purpose, to piss off that fish."

"Like a child, how did you do in the exam?"

"It's okay." He opened the drawer, looked for a lollipop, peeled it off and stuffed it into his mouth, and logged on again: "I don't think it's a problem to be a deputy hall master."

He stopped fighting when he reached the equipment, Click Follow to follow the master's ass, click on the mobile phone to read the answers of each subject posted in the class group, and sit on the ground struggling to get the paper and pen on the table to estimate the score for myself. I am very busy.

The master didn't talk to him, and just did tasks with him connected to the microphone. Occasionally, he could hear the sound of the other party pouring water and taking things, which felt quite harmonious.

Halfway through the assessment, he remembered Xie Zhixing, the other party picked him up and sent him back and forth during the exam anyway, so it was very necessary to give him humanitarian condolences.

Switch the interface and send a message to Xie Zhixing: "Boss thank you, what happened in the afternoon."

He vaguely heard the sound of the master's phone vibrating, but he didn't care, took a pen to draw SpongeBob SquarePants on the plaster of his left leg After playing, draw a thank you boss next to it—there are no red pliers, replaced by cartoon hands, black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of the nose, and arrows and arrows have been added between the two Be careful.

He blushed, and quickly took a brush to paint it off, thinking, Tong Shuo, are you crazy?

Just in time, Xie Zhixing came back with a message: "It's okay, some idiot left the English booklet in a drawer, and I've already checked it out." "Well, that's good."

He replied, but he didn't know what to say after the reply.

On the master's side was the sound of manipulating the mouse and typing on the keyboard. He was quiet for a while, and then went crazy after eating half of the lollipop: "Master, master, I have been promoted to the third level." The other party's voice was calm: "Well,

I I know."

He realized later: "You helped me practice the level." Even higher than Wang Wenyu.

"It's not me, the snail girl did it."

"How can it be the snail girl." He has first-rate ability to observe words and emotions, and immediately turned on the sycophant mode: "It must be practiced by the tall, mighty, handsome and handsome master. I love you very much, master." The other party was stunned for a second or two: "Well

, Got it."

When the game hit ten o'clock, the phone rang again, it was an unfamiliar number, he clicked on it, and it was from the deskmate who took the exam, telling him that the school uniform had been washed, and asked him when he would have time to give it to him.

He thought for a while and explained that he would study by himself tomorrow night, and the other party said yes, and then asked if he could add his social account after a while.

The next day, I went to school for evening self-study. On the way, I heard someone say that Xie Zhixing cheated on the exam in the tenth class. What happened Zhou Haisheng said on the loudspeaker, he told one or two people, it's useless.

In the classroom, some people still said that even Song Fan couldn't help sighing, and he was even more aggrieved.

Someone called him at the door of the classroom, saying that Li Jun was looking for him.

Zhou Guang was there when he went in, and he was obviously unhappy when he saw him. He was upset, Zhou Guang glanced at him, he also glanced at Zhou Guang, and gave him a middle finger in his heart.

Li Jun was unaware of the secret interaction between the two students, so he called him over and asked, "Have you got the math answer right? Is there anything you don't understand?" He thought for a while and shook his head. This time he played the math very well

. Steady, even the last big question has been solved.

"En." Li Jun was very satisfied, and said to the two students: "The next two self-study sessions, you two will assign this set of papers to everyone, and if you don't know it, you can ask me." Since the last

time After Tong Shuo explained the test papers, Li Jun was happy to sit down and listen. He didn't believe the teachers in the previous classes when they said that the lessons were easy to guide. Only now did he realize the ease of being a hands-off shopkeeper.

The two of them took the paper and came out of the office. After walking a few steps, Zhou Guang couldn't hold back and asked him, "Do you know all the questions on the paper?"

Tong Shuo didn't want to see him, so he flipped through the paper and said, "It's about the same."

Zhou Guang glanced at him, opened his mouth again and again, and finally said: "Then I will choose to fill in the blanks, the big question is yours." He was testing Tong Shuo, although when Li Jun asked him, he said he knew it, but in fact the last one There is still a small part of the big question that he can't understand. He doesn't believe that Tong Shuo can understand it.

Tong Shuo didn't care. It's not easy to talk about filling in the blanks and splitting them apart. Each topic may become a big topic, and it takes a lot of time. He would rather talk about the latter part, so he nodded and said, "Okay." Zhou Guang told

him His reaction was a bit unexpected, but he couldn't bear to ask him how to do the last question, so he could only follow him into the classroom in silence.

There is no class yet, and the nemesis Chen Feng is happily saying bad things about Xie Zhixing: "I think he is so good, it's not because he cheated in the exam, the English score that was so high last time might be plagiarized, it's a pity that you still treat him as a schoolboy." There are

girls Unhappy: "What's wrong with being an excellent student because of his good looks? Does it have something to do with his grades?" "

Of course it has something to do with it. Look at Jiang Minghao from class 30. He looks good and studies well. This is the school student." Tong

Shuo He slapped the test paper on the podium: "It doesn't matter who the school is. "

Chen Feng couldn't understand Tong Shuo like this: "Of course it has nothing to do with me. How good is your relationship with Xie Zhixing? What's the matter, have you been taught to cheat? "

Teach your sister." Tong Shuo was in a bad mood and angry: "What's the matter, you still want to help me clean up."

This is Chen Feng's black history. After hearing what Tong Shuo said, he slapped the table and stood up: "You..."

"Hi, hello." The horn on the upper right of the blackboard sounded again, and it was still Zhou Haisheng's voice: "Now I'm announcing something. During the English test yesterday, class 20 classmate Zhang Pei left the English booklet in the drawer, causing the invigilator to mistakenly think that Student Xie Zhixing cheated, the matter has been investigated clearly, this matter has nothing to do with Student Xie Zhixing..."