Chapter 20

Although there were people coming and going on the street, Xie Zhixing could still hear them very clearly. This was far from what he had imagined.

The things recorded in the diary since rebirth have happened one by one. Although there are discrepancies in some places, the general trend is correct. The only thing that makes people feel different is Tong Shuo. It seemed that from the moment he was reborn, Tong Shuo was different.

In the diary, Tong Shuo is soft and clingy, and the few words in the records can tell the character of this guy's small tail. He thought that as long as he took the initiative, at least the two of them could quickly become friends. But that doesn't seem to be the case in reality.

"Is that so?" Xie Zhixing looked troubled, and asked again: "Would you like to watch other movies?"

Tong Shuo, who thought that he would be fine if he rejected it once, never expected that Xie Zhixing would have such a continuous attack. His hands began to pull the belt of the sweater subconsciously again, and his big beautiful eyes rolled around: "Well... I made an appointment with my friends to play games on the weekend." Xie Zhixing, who had observed Tong Shuo for a long time and knew

his various little moves, was a little dumbfounded. While he felt that Tong Shuo was young and cute in his youth, he also had a headache because of his deliberate alienation. But I have nothing to do with Tong Shuo like this.

The cold wind blowing through the streets at the end of November made Tong Shuo shiver unconsciously.

Xie Zhixing sighed inwardly, and stretched out his hand to hold Tong Shuo's arm: "Let's go." Tong Shuo moved

faster than he realized, and took two steps to follow Xie Zhi before asking him: "Thanks, Xie Zhixing, let's go Where...?"

"Take you home." Xie Zhixing said, "Then I will go back to the dormitory to move things."

"What?" Tong Shuo didn't quite understand what Xie Zhixing meant, and when the words came out of his mouth, he felt like regret. Why are you still chatting with people?

Xie Zhixing said casually: "I moved out, the dormitory is a bit noisy."

"Oh." Tong Shuo responded, but what he was thinking was whether Xie Zhixing moved out because he was broken in love and didn't want to always run into Li Jing downstairs in the dormitory.

"That... Xie Zhixing..." Tong Shuo still couldn't hold back and asked, "When did you buy that movie ticket?"

Xie Zhixing didn't quite understand what he meant, but he still replied, "Tuesday." The movie is very popular in China, so he bought a good viewing spot online a few days in advance. Unexpectedly, Tong Shuo had read it in advance.

Tuesday. Tong Shuo's heart sank, and Xie Zhixing found out that the day he was cheated was Wednesday night, which meant that he hadn't broken up with Li Jing when he bought the ticket.

Tong Shuo was extremely thankful that he had just rejected Xie Zhixing's invitation to watch a movie. He doesn't want what's left over from others.

Originally depressed because he couldn't watch the movie, now it's even worse. Tong Shuo angrily kicked the pebbles on the side of the road. Is it true that he can only study on weekends? Learning makes me happy is entirely his self-comforting words.

"Watch the way!" Xie Zhixing took Tong Shuo's arm and let him walk beside him.

"I'm watching..." Tong Shuo suddenly realized in the middle of speaking, he pulled his arm out of Xie Zhixing's hand and put it back into his sweater pocket, coughing uncomfortably: "Speak as you speak, don't move your hands... ..."

Xie Zhixing let go of his hand with some reluctance - he was too anxious, even if Tong Shuo didn't have a date, he was still alienating him. His understanding of Tong Shuo is too limited, the few words in the diary are not him, the calmness after many years is not him, and even the radiant person in his memory is only a part of him.

The sky gradually darkened, the wind on the street became stronger, and pedestrians became rare. Students on vacation walked on the road in twos and threes, hooking their shoulders and backs, making a lot of noise. The passing vehicles headed noisily in different directions.

Tong Shuo shrank his neck and said, "Xie Zhixing, you don't have to take me home, go back quickly..."

Xie Zhixing frowned slightly, and his tone was firm and unquestionable: "It's okay, I'll take you back first." "..."

Tong Shuo couldn't tell what he felt in his heart, and when Xie Zhixing spoke to him with this attitude, he had no resistance .

The two walked along the street, Tong Shuo looked at Xie Zhixing's short boots and calves out of the corner of his eyes, feeling sweet and astringent in his heart. How nice it would be if we were in love.

Without talking all the way, he walked outside Tong Shuo's neighborhood. Tong Shuo tucked his neck into his collar, turned to look at Xie Zhixing: "I'm here, you go back quickly." Xie Zhixing put his

hands in his pockets, he nodded, and asked Tong Shuo again: "What time are you in the morning?" Go to school?"

"Six thirty." Tong Shuo blinked: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Xie Zhixing controlled his hand that was about to rub the other person's head: "It's cold outside, let's go back." "

Yes." Tong Shuo responded, he still remembered that Xie Zhixing was going to move things, and after saying goodbye, he swiped his card and entered the community.

Passing the corner of the small fountain, Tong Shuo subconsciously turned his head and found that Xie Zhixing hadn't left yet. He stood there with his hands in the pockets of his windbreaker, looking at this side. It wasn't until Tong Shuo's figure disappeared that he turned around facing the wind and left.

Tong Shuo hid behind a piece of early garden bamboo, holding his schoolbag and looking at Xie Zhixing's back through the gaps in the bamboo leaves, until he crossed the road before turning around and running upstairs in one breath.

He knew it was impossible, but being sent home by Xie Zhixing still made Tong Shuo's heart beat faster, and this situation lasted until he entered the door.

Qin Man looked at Tong Shuo with a flushed face and asked with concern, "Why are you running in such a hurry?" "

I'm hungry." He threw his schoolbag on the sofa and collapsed into it, "I want to eat chicken legs tonight."

"Well, it's in the refrigerator. I'll take it out and thaw it out. Do you want to cook it braised in brown sauce or deep-fried?" "It's all

right. I still have two bowls of rice. I'm tired from studying recently."

Qin Man couldn't help laughing: "Eat Three bowls are fine, hurry up and do your homework, you've been staying up all night lately." "

It's so cold at the heights." Tong Shuo looked at the crystal chandelier on his head in distress and sighed: "It's hard to be a school bully.

" I went upstairs with my schoolbag, went back to the room and threw the schoolbag on the table, lying on the bed and rolling around with the doll in my arms, not knowing what to do.

The phone was vibrating in his pocket, Xueba leaned on the doll to answer the phone, his voice was limp.

Wang Wenyu said on the opposite side: "Tongtong, I've thought about it. It's my inhumanity that comes first. Let's go to the premiere tonight. I promise not to spoil it."

Tong Shuo said, "It's late, you have already lost you My baby, I just want to study now."

"You're going to be the first one in the class." Wang Wenyu hates top students the most.

"You can take the test if you have the ability, let my Uncle Wang buy you a bed." Tong Shuo looked at the double-layer wooden bed his father bought in the corner, feeling better, and asked Wang Wenyu: "Yu'er, have you sent a girl back home?" home?"

Wang Wenyu's laughter came from the opposite side: "I not only sent girls home, but also boys, you forgot when I was in primary school."

Tong Shuo frowned: "The past is too bad to look back on, who It's not a time for you to be timid and afraid of the dark."

"There's nothing to bear, I can still send you home if you're afraid..." Wang Wenyu felt something was wrong, and asked Tong Shuo, "Could it be that you are... see Which little girl did you fall for?"

Tong Shuo made trouble unreasonably, "I like you, okay?"

Wang Wenyu hesitated for a few seconds: "It's okay, wait until I understand gay literature and see if I can break myself." When he was about to

hang up, Wang Wenyu asked him again: "You really want to fall in love early."

Hang up On the phone, Tong Shuo began to lick the doll in his hand again. He actually wanted to fall in love early, it felt good to be sent home, but the person he fell in love didn't want. Could this be what the teacher said about puberty restlessness? Puberty is really annoying.

Going to school on Monday morning, Tong Shuo saw Xie Zhixing at the gate of the community. He changed into a black coat and still looked so handsome and stylish. I look like a primary school student in a fleece jacket.

Tong Shuo went out from the gate and Xie Zhixing handed him the milk in his hand: "Nuannuan."

This is the brand he often drinks, Tong Shuo took the milk with a white breath. At dawn, he carried his schoolbag and walked to school with Xie Zhixing.

After passing an intersection, Tong Shuo couldn't help asking, "Why did you come here?"

"I thought you didn't notice." Xie Zhixing turned to look at him and smiled, "I rented a house nearby, so I can live with you in the future." Let's go to school together."

Tong Shuo paused, and he didn't understand: "Why?"

"Don't tell me that the dormitory will affect your study." Xie Zhixing took out a straw from the side pocket of his schoolbag and gave it to him: "Drink it quickly, it will cool down later. "

Tong Shuo was successfully distracted, and he slammed the tube into the bag and took a sip and asked, "Why do you always love to buy milk for me?"

Xie Zhixing said, "You don't like to drink."

"Who loves it?" Drink." Tong Shuo muttered: "I'm here to grow taller."

Xie Zhixing couldn't help laughing: "Don't worry, you won't be short in the future."

"I'm not short at all." Tong Shuo defended himself and then asked him: "Then how tall can I be?" "

Well..." Xie Zhixing looked him up and down and said, "1.79 meters. "This is Tong Shuo's height after working in his previous life.

"What?" Tong Shuo became unhappy when he heard this: "I can grow to 1.8 meters."

Xie Zhixing, who was already 1.83 meters, looked down at him and smiled, "Well, you can.

" With pampering and pampering, Tong Shuo's heart beats out of rhythm in an instant. The street lights were still on at this time of the morning. The orange light hit Xie Zhixing's body, giving him a halo of light, making him unreally handsome.

Taking a deep breath of milk, Tong Shuo calmed down his heartbeat: "Xie Zhixing." He looked up at the other person's eyes and met his.

"Huh?" Xie Zhixing stopped and turned his head.

"I forgive you." Tong Shuo said, "I went for the fight voluntarily, and my injuries have already healed. You...you don't have to feel guilty, and there's no need to be so kind to me." Xie Zhixing said with a straight

face The smile on his face faded, and he looked at Tong Shuo for a long time before he said helplessly, "You think I'm sorry for the fight because I'm nice to you?"

The author has something to say: Tong Shuo: "...

no ...Isn't it?"

Xie Zhixing: I just want to have sex with you!