Chapter 72

Tong Shuo raised his head slightly to meet Xie Zhixing's gaze. He rarely looked at Xie Zhixing like this, because the other person's gaze was really hard to bear, but this time, he was stubborn and didn't want to back down.

He still held the prize Xie Zhixing won from the 3,000-meter race in his hand. For so long, it seemed that whenever he said he wanted it, Xie Zhixing would always find a way to give it to him. In the past, he would think it was because the two were good brothers, but after a long time, he couldn't help but wonder: Is it because Xie Zhixing treats him so well because he has always paid attention to him? Have feelings for yourself too?

With a dry throat, he swallowed and asked, "I...what did I say?"

Xie Zhixing looked into his eyes, and the two looked at each other, even the air became ambiguous...

"Tongtong." Someone ran Come and call him.

The silence between the two was broken in an instant. He turned his head and saw a girl in the class calling him: "The roll call is over, hurry back to the class, points will be deducted if there are fewer people." "... Oh,

okay It was inconvenient for some classmates to say anything between them, Tong Shuo got up from the ground and went back to the class, Xie Zhixing stared at his back for a few seconds, then turned and walked back to the class.

...

The weather started to get cold not long into autumn, and the third year of high school was getting heavier and heavier. The city-wide entrance exam was also held for the mid-term exam. The whole class was shrouded in a tense study atmosphere. Let go.

In the blink of an eye, it was November, and there was a layer of withered and yellow leaves under the lush sycamore trees in front of the teaching building. The students took off their shirts and thin trousers, and put on sweaters and thick coats. Tong Shuo came out of the classroom with his schoolbag on his back. At a glance, he saw Xie Zhixing leaning on the railing waiting for him.

He grinned and ran over, shivering from the cold, and gasped when he spoke: "Hurry up, hurry up, it's so cold today."

"Yeah." Xie Zhixing took out the hot milk bought from a small supermarket from his pocket and gave it to him: "Couch."

He took the milk, covered his hands, put a sticker on his face, and complained to Xie Zhixing: "Geography The teacher procrastinated again, let's forget about procrastinating, and handed out two more papers, and it's only Wednesday, and the sum of all the papers in each subject can summon the dragon." "What are you afraid of?" Xie Zhixing said, "It's not like you don't know how

to Do it."

He snorted twice, and there was a hint of coquettishness in his voice that he didn't realize: "I will definitely do it, but I'm tired too." Xie Zhixing: "You

said that, what about the other students? What should I do?" Tong Shuo's status in the arena has always been very stable, and he has always occupied the first position in several exams this semester. Last time, he took the second place in the city's joint exam, which was three points behind the first place.

He sighed pretending to be old-fashioned, and said quietly: "It's not easy."

After walking for a while, he asked Xie Zhixing: "Boss Xie, when do you think it will snow here? I read the news from Gansu and Xinjiang. It's been several times." He looked at the sky and said, "I really want it to snow."

Xie Zhixing stopped to look at him, the little guy was looking forward to the snow like a little hamster waiting for a meal, he smiled He smiled: "It's coming soon, the heavy snow will fall that day."

Tong Shuo originally asked this question, but he didn't expect Xie Zhixing to give such a precise answer, and he was instantly excited: "Really? Really? How do you know?" Ah."

Xie Zhixing: "Look at the sky at night."

"You can push it down." Tong Shuo didn't believe it at all: "What kind of sky do you observe as a science student?"

Xie Zhixing changed his words: "That's guesswork."

He chattered endlessly: "But Why do I believe it a little bit, you say I am blind worship, this is not good."

On the day of the heavy snow, it actually snowed outside, and everyone was in the second class at that time. Sun Dengke was holding the test paper and giving a lecture. Some students were drowsy. Zhuo Xiaowei, who was sitting in the last row, let out an "ah" first.

Sun Dengke looked over.

Zhuo Xiaowei said: "Teacher, it's snowing." Sun Dengke didn't scold him, and said with a smile: "It's snowing, it's suitable for the occasion, and you just

go out to play when the snow is thick after school."

Excited, even the dozing classmates woke up. Tong Shuo turned his head and looked out the window. The heavy snow fell on the railing and on the sycamore trees outside the window.

He thought, Boss Xie's observation of the sky is really accurate.

When class is over, some students can't hold back anymore. They go outside to make dough. The little snowball stands upstairs and throws it at the students who are going to the toilet. I was not polite at all, because the cold weather and the deserted corridors after class and the campus became lively, and everyone reluctantly returned to the classroom until the bell rang.

The snow fell relatively heavily, and it had accumulated a thick layer by the time school was over. It would creak and creak when stepped on, and each step made a footprint. Tong Shuo stepped on it vigorously. Porcelain solid.

He was talking to Xie Zhixing while walking, when a snowball hit him from behind unexpectedly, Tong Shuo turned his head to look at the target with an "ah".

Song Fan was dressed like a ball and stood behind him, and asked him, "Are you surprised or surprised?"

Tong Shuo pulled down the scarf, ran up to Song Fan, exhaled and said: " Very pleasantly surprised." After speaking, he threw the porcelain snowball in his hand on Song Fan.

Song Fan yelled "Tong Zecheng!" and reprimanded him: "I haven't seen you for half a year, so you welcome me like this." He decided to take the path of an art student in his second year of high school, and went to an outside training institution to learn painting. Time will come back,

"There are bigger ones." Tong Shuo threw another snowball at him. .

"I'm not being polite to you anymore." Song Fan was angry, and he fought Tong Shuo Naxue back and forth.

Zhang Miao and Jiang Minghao came down from the upstairs, and when they saw this scene, they were excited and geared up to join the battle.

Jiang Minghao was afraid that a girl like him would be bullied, so he also joined in. At first, everyone had a goal, but later they fought blindly and fought with demons.

Zhuo Xiaowei finally finished his homework, and just ran out of the classroom with his schoolbag on his back. After taking a second look, he stood at the door and shouted: "Come on, come on, we're having a snowball fight with Class 30. Damn, our Tongtong was beaten !"

Tong Shuo was playing vigorously, his body was warm, his palms were hot, and he didn't feel cold while holding the snowball. He couldn't hit people accurately, and he couldn't hit people when he was attacking from a distance, so he was in charge of snowballing and making surprise attacks, and Xie Zhixing was responsible for beating people, and he felt that being next to Xie Zhixing gave him a sense of security.

Xie Zhixing had been protecting him all the time, but with Zhuo Xiaowei's greeting, many students in class 1 came down, and when they saw class 30, they started smashing, because it was a surprise attack, and class 30 had few people, and almost won an overwhelming victory. victory.

Class 30 students saw it, and Sa Yazi rushed back to the classroom to move people. Class 30 was close to Class 1, and the teachers of Chinese and English subjects were the same. They often communicated and played well.

The big troops came down from upstairs, and the science students were rigorous in their thinking. Someone asked Jiang Minghao: "Squad leader, how do you fight? Do you want to form a formation and arrange a division of labor?

" Fight like this: "Just watch the fight, there are so many boys in our class, it's a bully."

"You bullying ghost." A boy in the class looked at the opposite side: "What the hell? There is a traitor in the class. I said you girls, don't always look at your face. The school grass is not from our trenches anymore. How can you be polite to him? Damn! Who the hell hit me."

A student next to him threw a snowball towards the opposite side: "With this time, can you do more practical things? Don't we still have a school grass?" Xie Zhixing

finally Still returned to the camp of his own class, and the two sides had a great time fighting each other. Tong Shuo had already taken off his scarf, and while throwing snowballs at the opposite side, he yelled.

Song Fan encountered this scene as soon as he returned to school, excitedly held up his mobile phone to take pictures for everyone, and took several close-ups for Tong Shuo, Xie Zhixing and the others.

In the end, everyone was tired from playing. Some students went to the cafeteria to eat, some went back to the dormitory to change clothes, and a wave continued to stay on the court.

"Come, come, take pictures." Zhuo Xiaowei greeted everyone with his mobile phone.

Several people came over, and Song Fan put a snowball on Tong Shuo's head when they were about to take pictures.

After taking the photo, Tong Shuo was dissatisfied, so he took his own mobile phone and wanted to take another photo: "Don't fight me, thank you boss for saving the seat next to the boss, do you wink at Fanfan, what are you standing between the young couple? Get ready, take a picture It's over."

With a "click", everyone's smiles were frozen on the photo, and on the white snow were the youthful smiling faces of a group of people.

Zhang Miao suggested, "Come and build a snowman after dinner.

"

Take off the scarf around the neck and wrap it around the snowman's neck to pose for a photo.

In the evening, Zhuo Xiaowei asked everyone in the "Weekend Study" group to share today's photos, and someone uploaded a small video of a snowball fight. Wang Wenyu felt uncomfortable watching it. Their school had a quiz today, and they were busy studying.

He said: "I also want to have a snowball fight." After he finished speaking, he made trouble out of no reason: "I don't care, you put me up! Hurry up!"

Tong Shuo was doing his homework with Xie Zhixing, and he was overjoyed when he saw Wang Wenyu's news. Le Wan said without sympathy: "The fish is so pitiful."

Wang Wenyu also sent a message in the group: "You wait, next time it snows, I will skip school early to go to your school, and you don't even bother after school." Let's go." It sounded like an offer.

After studying and returning home, Xie Zhixing sent people to the gate of the community. Tong Shuo was very happy today, happily walking and playing on the snow.

After walking two steps and hearing footsteps in front of him, he raised his head and saw Zou Yue walking towards him.