Chapter 62

Tong Shuo, as the little deputy head of the gang, became a bare-bones commander not long after he took office, without a single soldier under his command. This feeling is too bad, so what is the point of him being a leader.

He flipped through the previous posts on the forum and found that the relationship between the trio before Master was really good, but after playing games with Yue Lixing for a while, he felt that Master must not be that kind of person.

He has a short temper, and when he saw someone scolding Yuelixing in the forum, he couldn't help but put on a vest and go up to him. He couldn't get enough of him, so he had to call Zhang Miao, too. As a result, his words were soft, and the fighting power of the two was quite limited. Every minute was taught to be human.

Tong Shuo was autistic, and complained to Zhang Miao in the game: "I don't want Mrs. Shi."

Zhang Miao understood the recent gossip trends. It was said in the game that she was having an affair with Yue Lixing, so she sighed and said, "Good boy." , I don't want such a bad apprentice like you."

Tong Shuo was angry: "It's just your apprentice, you treat him as an apprentice, he frankly wants to pick you up." "

I know." Zhang Miao said with a smile: "It's already soaked."

Tong Shuo: "..." wtf!

He asked, "What the hell?"

"...My silly apprentice proposed to me in the game last night, and I agreed."

"Zhang Miao!" Tong Shuo was about to shut himself off again, stood up with his hips on his hips, pointed at the screen and yelled, "Do you know what that idiot looks like in real life? What if he is a big guy who picks his feet, a greasy middle-aged man, a wretched uncle? Are you short-hearted?"

Zhang Miao thought about Jiang Minghao's appearance, and felt that none of them were far from what Tong Shuo said. She honestly said: "At first, I thought that guy was stupid, narcissistic and conceited. It's interesting, do you think we should have a face-to-face meeting?"

Tong Shuo hates iron for being weak, so it's fine to do CP in the game, why the hell do you still want to meet, and asked Zhang Miao: "You didn't disclose your information to him, did you?" Zhang Miao laughed: "That must not be

, It's a bit distressing to buy some equipment for him, it's several hundred dollars."

"You f*ck...you f*ck..." Tong Shuo also felt distressed: "I've been playing games with me for so long and I haven't even bought one for me. The little wreck of our friendship has completely turned over!"

"What's so good about him, he's making great progress, maybe it's just pretending?" "

No matter how powerful he is, he can be as powerful as my master, you're going to piss me off."

Zhang Miao reassured He: "Don't worry, wait until my sister is done, let him buy you equipment, buy whatever you want, that guy is short-sighted." At the moment, the short-sighted guy is eating apples in Xie Zhixing's rental house, and his eyebrows are beaming while eating

. The grand event last night, the fireworks all over the sky, and the cool equipment, although they haven't confessed their love in reality, it's good to have fun in the game.

Xie Zhixing washed an apple and sat on a chair to eat it. Seeing Jiang Minghao's stupid look, he couldn't help it, and asked him: "Where did you like that girl?

" She's also ice-snow smart, just perfect."

After finishing speaking, she became beautiful again: "Miao Miao definitely doesn't know it's me, do you think she will be very surprised when she finds out."

Xie Zhixing looked at him sympathetically, took a bite of the apple and said: "Then It should be quite a surprise."

On weekends, Jiang Minghao called out friends, and everyone he knew went to the game to watch his marriage. Tong Shuo and Yue Lixing sat in the lobby to watch, and he imitated Song Dandan's voice in the sketch: "This scene is It was quite spectacular, the sound of gongs and drums, the sound of firecrackers, the waving of red flags, and the sea of ​​people..."

Yue Lixing suddenly asked: "Do you want it too?"

"Ah?" The villain in the game turned his head and looked to the side. The scene was quite spectacular, but where could he find a girl to marry? After saying this, the low-key older child let go of the fireworks he bought. Although he didn't like to see the "vast mist", as a natal family, he couldn't embarrass her. Renminbi players have to be so cool.

Almost everyone arrived, Yuelao was already in place, and the wedding ceremony officially started, Yuelao asked: "Smoke, are you willing..." "He is not willing

!" Someone flew over to answer, and at the same time, someone on the World Channel began to curse, Taunting Zhang Miao and Yan Bo Haomiao for hugging the thighs that they walked in the past month, shameless, taking the place of someone else and getting married here with great fanfare, have you never thought about the fate of "Qing Zheng" and the other one?

"This is to reorganize the Three Musketeers at that time. Is someone buying your account?"

"Yue Li Xing has been getting more and more outrageous recently. Your gang will just go bankrupt."

Zhang Miao stared at the game screen, what the hell? It's time to mess things up, check the other party's information, the game is called "You Ming", he asked Xie Zhixing: "Are you a rival?

" It is this Nether who is in power, and the two major gangs pull people to fight for territory all day long, and from time to time they make an appointment to fight together.

Later, Yuelixing gradually grew stronger, and after being provoked by the opponent a few times, he directly led people to kill the opponent's base camp. It became the dominant family of Yuelixing, and then the Three Musketeers collapsed, and Nether made a comeback again. Before, it was a small fight, but now it was a mess at the wedding. It was clear that it would completely tear its face. The other two swordsmen went to Nether.

After Zhang Miao heard it, she said, "It's just Li Jing and Chen Zhe, that couple." She knew about Xie Zhixing's affairs quite clearly, and immediately slapped the table: "Wait, I'll fuck them after we get married!"

She got married on one side, and sent messages to people in the gang on the other. On the screen, she got married on one side and continued to taunt and scold on the other side. It seemed that this side was cowardly.

When You Ming saw it, their emotions became even higher, and they scolded whatever was unpleasant, from Yue Lixing to Tong Shuo, from Yan Bo Hao Miao to Zhang Miao, and they scolded them all over, including Dong Cheng and the younger brothers.

Wang Wenyu had something to do on the weekend, and finally came back from the outside. As soon as he went online, he was pointed at his nose and scolded. This fish was not calm, and his first reaction was to ask Dong Cheng: "Master, someone scolded us." Dong Cheng has already received it

. The news from Zhang Miao comforted the silly apprentice: "It's okay, you watch the excitement first, and then we'll fuck him after watching." After

hearing the beast's blood boiling, Wang Wenyu began to choose equipment eagerly, this is a gang fight, thinking Thinking that he was a little excited, he didn't want to watch the ceremony anymore, and wished he could just press his head and let the two have a bridal chamber.

实在忍不了就去找童朔聊天:"童童,我特想去揍那个杀马特。"他说的是幽冥队伍前面的小喽啰,一身装备跟葬爱家族似的。

The two are indeed good friends, Tong Shuo said: "To be honest, I want to beat him up." "

Then what are you waiting for, do it!

" Leave it to her to do the surgery."

"Just marry that girl." Wang Wenyu doubted: "Can you beat him? Although Shamate's aesthetics are a mystery, but his level is quite high."

Tong Shuo said: "Just wait, There will be surprises."

Wang Wenyu didn't believe it, and sat on a tree with Tong Shuo to watch people get married, and he even took a plate of melon seeds and gnawed on his lap.

Gabeng Gabeng hadn't had a bite yet, the wedding was over, he put the plate of melon seeds on the small table, shouted "Tongtong, come on!", and rushed forward.

Before rushing to kill Matt, one-third of the opponent's blood was wiped out by Zhang Miao, who ran over halfway, with a skill.

Wang Wenyu praised: "This girl is fine." As soon as the words fell, Sha Matt fell to the ground and couldn't get up.

Wang Wenyu: "(⊙o⊙)..." He looked up to the sky and sighed as he looked at the few people who were killing the Quartet on the field: "Can this broken game give me a way to survive." Tong Shuo hacked to death behind

him People said: "Be careful, you almost became a dead fish."

Wang Wenyu felt sad: "You let me die." Even the chicken boy can make progress, what is the meaning of his existence?

Dong Cheng sent him a voice: "What are you doing, come with me."

Wang Wenyu: "Oh."

He was as heartless as Tong Shuo, and healed himself after a few times with Dong Cheng's back They clamored to teach each other how to be human.

You Ming originally thought that they would receive two generals, and then abducted some of Yuelixing's staff. Yuelixing's manpower was insufficient, and it was a good time to turn around. However, it turned out that several master players in the server were all present, even him. The apprentice who was a fool before was able to fight several times with one.

I thought the turnaround battle was completely cold, but I was beaten up by someone. You Ming was so angry that he made an appointment with Yue Lixing when he fled: "I didn't prepare today. If I have the ability, I will fight again on Saturday. Those who can be called will be called, and those who lose will be called Dad."

Tong Shuo, as the official spokesperson of Yuelihang, was not at all timid, Heng Dao immediately stood up and said: "Whoever doesn't come will have a grandson."

Wang Wenyu is behind Call him in the private video: "No, Tongtong, our school has an exam on Saturday."

Tong Shuo immediately changed his words: "I have something to do next week, I will make an appointment next week, and I will give you a chance to recuperate." Not only is Wang Wenyu going to take the exam, they are also about to take the mid-term exam. Although the game is good, you have to study.

The other party immediately sprayed: "What's the matter, are you scared? Just tell Dad to save trouble."

Wang Wenyu scolded: "You have time BB, why don't you go back and practice your skills, thinking about how to die is better." The

two sides fought again for a while Pao, and finally made an appointment for the final battle on the weekend after the mid-term exam.

During this period, Tong Shuo has been making up lessons with Xie Zhixing. During the chat, he even told him about his master's appointment with others. Xie Zhixing just smiled and asked him to cheer up. Tong Shuo felt a little regretful. If Boss Xie could play games with him How nice.

On the eve of the mid-term exam, a rumor broke out in the game forum. Someone picked up the identity of Yue Lixing and put it up for sale on the forum.

When Zhang Miao told Tong Shuo in class, he was taken aback, and his first reaction was: "How about I buy out the news at a high price?" In fact, he really wanted to know the real identity of Master.

Zhang Miao put her arms on the table and said, "Then you might as well just give me the money."

Tong Shuo was taken aback, and asked, "What do you mean?"