Chapter 10

In the middle of the meal, Xie Zhixing went out to the bathroom to pay the bill. When he came back, a younger brother reported to him: "Brother Xie, your cell phone rang just now."

Xie Zhixing picked it up and found that it was Li Jing calling, and hung up after six rings. He dimmed his phone and continued eating.

The little brother asked curiously: "Brother Xie, is it our sister-in-law's phone number?" Xie Zhixing paused and said, "She is not your sister -in-law."

"

Xie Zhixing: ... "What do you mean?"

Dong Cheng explained: "Didn't you change classes for your partner? They single dogs are envious."

Xie Zhixing, who was forcibly labeled as affectionate: ... "No , Where did you hear it from?"

"Forums." One of the younger brothers said, "My crush loves shopping, and I go to have a look when I have nothing to do." Hearing this,

Xie Zhixing clicked on the forum of the attached high school, and sure enough, it was on the Internet. I found something related to myself in a few posts.

It had only been half a day since he transferred, and someone posted a post saying that he did it because of love, and the discussion below was quite heated.

Xie Zhixing took a casual glance and then quit. Of course he did it because of love, but the person who posted the post made a mistake.

But this reminded him - he had to settle the matter of having a girlfriend before chasing Tongtong.

"Are you going to the Internet cafe, Brother Xie?" A younger brother next to him called him. There was still about an hour to go before the meal, and the group of Internet addicted teenagers started to move around again.

Xie Zhixing refused: "The monthly exam is about to go to some Internet cafe, go back and study!"

"No, Brother Xie." The younger brother persuaded him: "Go and play."

Xie Zhixing's attitude was firm: "Play after the exam!" When I contacted Dong Cheng in the previous life, I learned that this group of people was just average Some even go astray. In the next life, he can't just watch garbage games delay the youth of this group of people.

The younger brother struggled: "Thousands of rivers and thousands of mountains are always in love, can we play for an hour?"

Xie Zhixing put one hand on Dong Cheng's shoulder and looked at them: "Everyone is going to school, whoever dares to go online will sue him."...It turns out that I will sue

the

teacher This trick worked well, and everyone returned to the classroom honestly after the meal.

Xie Zhixing sent a message to Li Jing to ask her to talk with her after school in the afternoon, but she didn't get a reply for a long time.

In the past, if Li Jing ignored him for a day, he would rush to find someone to apologize. But this time, the two of them haven't been in touch since the hospital. The eldest lady should still be angry.

Xie Zhixing thought about calling her after school at night, and he was still in a hurry to find Tongtong.

Early this morning, he found that Tong Shuo was not walking properly, so he bought a thick mat after lunch. But the teachers of all subjects like to procrastinate, and he has a lot of homework to make up, so he doesn't have time until evening self-study.

Holding the mat and preparing to go downstairs, when I got to the top of the stairs, I ran into Li Jing who had just come back from the bathroom with her little sister.

This teaching building is L-shaped, Class 10 and Class 20 are on the sides of the L, and the stairs are in the middle. Xie Zhixing sent a text message at noon, and Li Jing naturally understood that he was here to find her.

Let the little sister go first, Li Jing walked up the stairs and looked at Xie Zhixing sideways, with reproach and complaint in her tone: "You still know to come to me, I thought you were missing, and you didn't answer the phone."

This was the second time Xie Zhixing saw Li Jing after the time in the hospital. For this person whom he once loved and was deeply hurt, Xie Zhixing's feelings are inevitably complicated.

He had been classmates with Li Jing for five years and had been in a relationship for two years. Since the fifth grade of elementary school, he and his father have been in the same class since they returned to the small county.

Li Jing's character is very quiet just like her name. She wears shawls and long hair. She likes classical literature. She has excellent grades and a gentle personality.

Such an image of a girl is simply in line with the fantasies of teenagers who are in love, and Xie Zhixing is no exception.

The two did not have an earth-shattering confession together, nor did they have a vigorous story. After school together, we went to self-study together. When we didn't have a mobile phone, we also wrote a few letters of Chunhuaqiuyue by hand.

Xie Zhixing in his previous life really liked this girl. That's why they are hit so hard when they are green.

That was the first love in ignorant youth. Sentimental and pure, when I think of it, there should be the warm summer wind and the golden sunshine through the window. But in the end it ended with betrayal and deception. Everything is beyond recognition.

His girlfriend is with his best friend. And he was the last to know. He was in pain and boredom, drinking and fighting and giving himself up to depravity. When he was demerited, he even wondered if the two people would feel uneasy about their consciences.

It was a very chaotic time. He went to and from Internet cafes day and night, and he didn't know the day and night. When he regained his strength and wanted to work hard, and it had achieved results, life gave him another fatal blow.

Then Tong Shuo appeared...

Thinking of Tong Shuo's feeling of depression in Xie Zhixing's heart, this is not a place to talk about breaking up, besides, he still has something to do, so he thought for a while and said, "Do you have time for self-study next night? I have something to talk to you about." explain."

"Is there anything I can't talk about here?" Li Jing saw that he was about to reach out for the cushion in his hand, and her tone softened a bit: "Is it for me? It's so ugly..." Although she complained, But I was happy in my heart. Today everyone was discussing Xie Zhixing's transfer, and the little sisters around her also envied her for having such an infatuated and handsome boyfriend.

Her vanity was satisfied, and Li Jing was naturally happy. I called at noon and wanted to have a meal with Xie Zhixing to show off my affection, but who knew that Xie Zhixing didn't answer. Didn't call back after that, just sent a text message and didn't apologize at all.

Li Jing was angry at the time, thinking that Xie Zhixing must be left alone for a while! Anyway, in every cold war, the other party can't hold back. No, this guy came to apologize after only half a day.

Seeing the scrutinizing gazes around her intentionally or unintentionally, Li Jing felt complacent and satisfied. Look, it's not Baba who has been praised to the sky by you, but Baba came to apologize to me.

Thinking of this, she was half angry, thinking that since Xie Zhixing came to apologize, she should forgive him. Unexpectedly, before his hands touched the cushion, Xie Zhixing dodged sideways.

Li Jing stared at Xie Zhixing with wide eyes, her beautiful eyes filled with disbelief.

...

Tong Shuo finally brought his little sunflower cushion to school in the afternoon. Sit on it and take four classes in one breath. He didn't go out even when it was time to eat, he took out the cheese bun that Xie Zhixing gave him in the morning and ate it.

The first monthly exam is coming soon, and he has to hurry up to review. Not only did Sun Dengke have high hopes for him, but when he went home and boasted that he was going to be admitted to the top five in the class in Haikou, his father happily doubled his pocket money and promised to buy him the pair of doubles he was thinking of after passing the exam. bunk bed.

Tong Shuo has been picked up by his parents since kindergarten, and has never lived in a dormitory until high school. Once when he was playing in Wang Wenyu's school dormitory, he immediately fell in love with the wooden bunk bed.

Preparatory students like Wang Wenyu go to schools that are expensive, and the accommodation environment is good. There are wardrobes, shoe cabinets and bookshelves on the bed, and there are small desks and lockers beside the bed. When the tent-like mosquito net is put up, it feels like a small attic in a fairy tale. Tong Shuo liked it so much, he clamored to buy it when he got home, and even checked out the style online, waiting for his father to pay for it.

Although Tong Rongxuan doted on the child, he did not indulge in it. Looking at the nearly five-figure price, Tong Rongxuan just said-"You can't fit in the room, don't waste money." Tong Shuo was depressed for a long time.

But this time his father actually agreed, this carrot is really too tempting for Tong Shuo. Thinking of the small attic, Tong Shuo felt that he could study for two more hours.

But energy is limited after all. He started to feel sleepy during the evening self-study in the first period, and two drops of eye drops didn't help, so he ran outside the classroom after class to refresh his mind.

There is a row of tall sycamores planted in front of this teaching building, and now they have begun to lose their leaves. Tong Shuo moved his eyes, looked at the street lights, at the trees, at the railings and at the people, from far and in, from top to...

before he went down, he saw Xie Zhixing on the diagonally opposite upstairs...and his Girlfriend Li Jing.

The two were talking, Xie Zhixing was holding something in his hand, and Li Jing wanted to take it, but Xie Zhixing deliberately avoided it.

Is this flirting? Tong Shuo rolled his eyes, thinking that if you have a partner, you can really play. He didn't feel sleepy anymore, he turned around decisively and entered the classroom to start working on the questions.

He did an English reading comprehension, and all the answers were correct. Tong Shuo put down his pen and rested his chin with one hand in a daze, Xie Zhixing was really refreshing!

On the other side, Xie Zhixing put the cushion behind him, and said lightly to Li Jing, "I bought this for someone else. I still have something to do, so I'll find you next night for self-study." After a while, it's time for class.

When had Li Jing been rejected like this before, she was immediately ashamed and angry, and she said from embarrassment: "I have an appointment for self-study next night to discuss the problem, how can I have time to chat with you, you can talk here if you have something to do, and forget it if you don't have anything." Xie Zhixing looked at

it Looking at the people coming and going around, how did they show embarrassment to each other, and asked Li Jing: "Then when do you have time?" Li Jing really didn't

expect Xie Zhixing to treat her with such an attitude, and immediately glared at Xie Zhixing. Zhixing glanced and said, "When you have time, I don't have time!" Then he turned his head and left angrily.

Xie Zhixing doesn't know why Li Jing is so temperamental, probably when you don't love someone, what he does is wrong. Li Jing's attitude towards her has already begun to be perfunctory, but fortunately he didn't realize it in his last life.

It was too late to find Tong Shuo now, so it seemed that we had to wait until the next class break.

Xie Zhixing was about to go back with the cushion, when he turned his head and met Chen Zhe who was standing behind him.

The author has something to say: Xie Zhixing: My head is full of grass.