Chapter 59

It was really bad luck for the narrow-minded Xu Ying to meet the violent Zhang Miao. Zhang Miao made a sudden stop, and she was humiliated in the class. Now the whole class is waiting to see their monthly exam results.

When the class was over, the three of them were lying on the railing to look at the scenery. Zhang Miao sighed indifferently: "Am I a little impulsive?

" Ying has been unhappy for a long time.

Zhuo Xiaowei, who had seen the big scene, said that it was nothing serious at all: "Our Tongtong was not much different from you back then, we made a bet with others." He waved his hand and said in an exaggerated tone: "The whole school knows that "

Tong Shuo rolled his eyes, and said angrily, "Why does the whole school know that you have no points in your heart?"

Zhuo Xiaowei felt guilty and tried to change the subject: "It was all accidents, accidents, look at the little leaves beside the flower bed. It's so tender, spring is here."

Tong Shuo snorted and said nothing, but Zhang Miao was curious, and slapped Zhuo Xiaowei on the back: "What's the accident, let's hear it." Zhuo Xiaowei

: "Can I refuse?"

Zhang Miao glanced at him: "You try."

Zhuo Xiaowei was angry: "You can't find a partner like this."

Zhang Miao: "Then you say it or not?"

Zhuo Xiaowei Suddenly: "Your dad has such a cultural individual, how can you raise such a daughter."

Zhang Miao shook his hair: "The genetic mutation can not

work. "

"Hurry up. " ."

"I said I said."

...

Tong Shuo rested his head on the railing and watched the two quarreling, with crooked smiles.

"You don't know that there were people from every class in that group at that time, and the scene was quite spectacular..." Zhuo Xiaowei said with joy.

Zhang Miao asked: "And then?"

Zhuo Xiaowei: "Then I don't know who reported it."

"Hahahahaha..." Zhang Miao laughed very unkindly.

Tong Shuo also laughed, he was not familiar with Zhuo Xiaowei at that time.

He was smiling, facing a person at the top of the stairs, and then couldn't laugh anymore.

Zhang Miao was smiling at Tong Shuo, she turned her head following Tong Shuo's gaze, and asked, "Who is it?"

Zhuo Xiaowei glanced at him, Li Jing had already turned and went downstairs, he turned around and said, "Who is that ?" Ah, Xie Zhixing's ex-girlfriend."

Zhang Miao looked at Tong Shuo: "Tongtong, did she stare at you just now?"

Tong Shuo nimbly tapped the railing with four fingers: "Yes, I stared at her too."

Since After he pissed off Li Jing at the door of Xie Zhixing's house last time, every time he met Li Jing, he would not give him a good face.

Zhang Miao asked: "What kind of grudge?"

Tong Shuo got angry when he mentioned it: "She doesn't cherish Boss Xie's kindness."

Zhuo Xiaowei said: "That's right. Now that I want to revive the old relationship, how can I compare with Qin Rong Ah." After the New Year's Eve party, everyone thought that Xie Zhixing and Qin Rong were the official CP, thinking that they were both talented and beautiful, and they were a good match.

Zhang Miao slapped Zhuo Xiaowei on the back again: "What nonsense are you talking about? Did you post on the forum again?"

Zhuo Xiaowei: ...

Zhuo Xiaowei: ...

Zhuo Xiaowei roared: " Let me tell you my sister, Zhang Miao, have you ever practiced iron sand palms? It must have become popular in my photo."

Zhang Miao: "Really? Then let me see if you take it off." Zhuo Xiaowei: ... What about a female hooligan

?

It was really scary, he stared at Zhang Miao for a long time, and said: "If someone like you can find a partner, I will take your surname."

Zhang Miao: "Okay, then you prepare your household registration booklet, and wait for the old lady to take off." You can go to the police station to have it corrected." Just when

this topic came up, she took the opportunity to ask Tong Shuo, "Tong Tong, didn't you want to fall in love early?"

Tong Shuo just saw that Li Jing was depressed, so he answered Zhang Miao's question Said: "Me, I'm waiting for the country to assign me a partner."

"You can get it." Zhuo Xiaowei, who had already determined that Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo were gay couples, sneered: "The country wants to assign you a partner." Can Xie Zhixing agree?"

Tong Shuo was puzzled: "What's the matter with Xie Zhixing?"

Li Jing touched his chin and said, "Xie Zhixing really can't agree."

Tong Shuo: "..." What are you talking about? I don't understand why.

Zhuo Xiaowei looked up to the sky and sighed: "It would be great if the country could really distribute people."

Before the sadness was over, Li Jing next to him slapped the railing and shouted: "That's the guy, last time I wanted to arrest my old lady and made me fall from the school wall. Flipping it in, I'm so freaked out."

Tong Shuo and Zhuo Xiaowei, who were lying on the railing, were taken aback. Tong Shuo followed Zhang Miao's fingers and looked downstairs, feeling a bit dumbfounded. Isn't that the person below is Jiang Minghao. Tong Shuo introduced

: "Chairman of the Student Union, another school grass in our school. He is not cold-hearted, and there are many people who pursue him."

The single subject is always the first in the grade."

"Really?" Zhang Miao listened to the introduction of the two, looked at Jiang Minghao who was talking and walking downstairs with interest, and whispered: "It will not be the case in the future. "

Tong Shuo Zhuo Xiaowei was in the first exam room for the first monthly exam at the beginning of the school year. Zhang Miao was assigned to the last exam room for liberal arts because he had no ranking.

Xu Ying was hated by Zhang Miao a lot, and the two looked at each other and hated each other. As soon as the examination form was released, she began to sneer at Zhang Miao: "I think I'm so great, what kind of person should stay where I really think Everyone doesn't know how I got into this class."

Zhang Miao took out all the books in the drawer and stacked them on the window sill, and said slowly: "What? I don't think I'm affecting your study right now, so you might as well memorize more if you have the time. A few words, it's interesting to talk to me here, you're the only one who has a mouth?"

Zhang Miao, the stalker, really hasn't lost much, but she doesn't understand why Xu Ying is always in a hurry to find death, probably because she feels that she is an outsider in class. She has no status here, but she is not easy to bully.

Tong Shuo and Zhuo Xiaowei felt deeply about this, and Tong Shuo symbolically comforted him: "It's okay, I also stayed in the last exam room, the atmosphere is not tense at all, you go to feel it, and then take the first exam that scares you to death. "

It's a bit difficult." Zhang Miao looked at Xu Ying who was walking to the door with a book in her arms, and then thought of something, and said, "It's enough to scare some people."

...

After packing up the books and setting up the examination room, everyone went to their own examination room one after another after reading in the morning. The last examination room for liberal arts was next to the first examination room for science. Zhang Miao had never been to that building, so he searched according to the examination room number for a long time before finding it.

In the end, I saw Jiang Minghao outside the back door of the classroom. He was leaning against the wall talking to someone. He was surprised when he saw Zhang Miao, and then he sneered.

Zhang Miao was annoyed: "What are you laughing at?"

Jiang Minghao restrained his smile and said, "The road to the enemy is narrow." Looking at the sign of the last examination room, he said earnestly: "Go to bed early in the future, and don't always climb over the wall."

Zhang Miao When I mentioned this, I got angry, took the file bag and said: "Can you manage it?" and entered the classroom.

Jiang Minghao followed her figure with his eyes, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart when he saw her sitting in the corner of the last row—not only in the last examination room, but also in the bottom one.

Xie Zhixing called him not far away: "What are you looking at?"

Jiang Minghao retracted his gaze: "It's nothing, it's just a conjecture confirmed."

Xie Zhixing didn't ask him what the conjecture was, because he happened to see Tong who was upstairs opposite. new moon.

Tong Shuo also saw him, and now he was smiling and waving at him.

Xie Zhixing smiled, and mouthed something to the other side.

Tong Shuo understood what he meant, and shouted, "Come on!"

Jiang Minghao couldn't even look at him, he could smell the smell of dog food, he was not well .

After looking around, he walked into the last examination room decisively, knocked on Zhang Miao's desk and said, "Come on for the exam."

Zhang Miao, who was sorting out the paper bag, looked up at him, damn mentally retarded.

She said meaningfully: "Come on, too."

Xie Zhixing was ranked 50th in the grade this time, and if he was not careful, he would be out of the rocket class. The first monthly exam at the beginning of the semester is the key exam to establish everyone's status in the world. Very important.

The exams are on Thursday and Friday. After the exams, there is a holiday. After the holidays, the results of each subject will be released one after another. On Tuesday night, the overall ranking and the ranking of each class will be released.

Tong Shuo was seventh in grade. He lost marks for a fill-in-the-blank and a major problem in mathematics because he was not serious. If the surface area does not include the surface below, there may not be many people in the whole grade.

Yu Meihua put a ppt on the podium to analyze the results: "This time the top ten grades in the exam are all in our class." When she said this, she took a special look at Tong Shuo. It was because of Tong Shuo last semester that every time she analyzed the grades Every now and then I have to say everything except that Tong Shuo from class nine.

"The average English score is 7.5 lower than that of class 30." Although they are all rocket classes, the overall strength of liberal arts is slightly worse than that of science. Yu Meihua does not compare with other classes. She only teaches English in two classes, so she naturally loves Take class 30 as an example, the students in the class are already used to it—it is a fact that class 30 is a bunch of dead learners, and it is also a fact that they fail the English test, especially that Jiang Minghao, who has to be punished by Yu Meihua every time he finishes the test. Pull it out for a walk, but this time there was an accident.

Yu Meihua said with a smile: "It is gratifying that this time the English is the first in our class, Zhang Miao's English is 146, and the overall ranking is the third in the grade.

" No one expected that these two paratroopers huddled in the corner could achieve such a result in the first exam, top ten in the grade, which is not easy.

Xu Ying also turned to look at Zhang Miao in shock, Zhang Miao raised her eyebrows, meaning she knew what to do when arranging seats.