Chapter 84

Tong Shuo has been having trouble these two days, seeing the text message, he thought to himself, you still know how to send text messages to me, where did you die during the winter vacation, and replied decisively: "No! The ocean of my family's knowledge is enough for me to swim happily."

He said he would not go, and when school was over, he saw Xie Zhixing waiting for him at the door of the classroom as usual, so he packed his schoolbag decisively and slipped out the back door.

Xie Zhixing made several phone calls and Tong Shuo didn't answer. It seems that he made up his mind to distance himself from him, which caused Xie Zhixing a headache.

Call Zhang Miao and ask her: "What's the matter with Tong Tong recently?"

Zhang Miao is also surprised: "I don't know what stimulated me, I study hard all day, and I talk less than before. What's wrong with you? Is she a baby?"

"Get out, I can't say anything good." Xie Zhixing couldn't read the book, stood up and walked to the window: "I'm still surprised, I'm suddenly ignoring me, and I'm quite angry." "Then what

? "Zhang Miao thought for a while, but was not sure: "On the day he received the notice, he said that brothers are the siblings of centipedes, and women are in winter clothes. Are you fucking dating us behind our backs?" Xie Zhixing:

" !"

Xie Zhixing: "Isn't it because he's having sex with other people?" I thought he was getting in the way because he forgot his friends.

"Fuck it." Zhang Miao said, "Is what he's doing now like he's dating someone?" It's completely bloody, and she just knows how to study all day long, which makes her very stressed.

Zhang Miao: "Quickly persuade him, we are under a lot of pressure from studying like this all day long, who can bear it." Tong Shuo doesn't

know if others can bear it, but Tong Shuo doesn't know, anyway, he is thrashing about in the ocean of knowledge Zheng Huan, suddenly a wave hit him and swept him into the air, and he fell to the shore with a bang.

During this period of time, he has to do a set of math papers before going to bed at night. Not every question has a calculated result. If you read the question once and know how to do it, just skip it. The focus is on the big question later. I did it very smoothly in the past few days, but today I stumbled for some reason.

I stared at the last big question and read it several times, taking all the conditions into consideration, but I couldn't think of a solution to the problem. I could think calmly at the beginning, but the more I couldn't think of it, the more irritable I became. In the end, I was so sad that I almost collapsed. Make him want to cry.

But it is impossible to cry, he stared at the exercise book viciously, and vented all his anger on the book.

At this time, the phone rang.

Picking it up and looking at the message sent by Xie Zhixing, he asked him: "What are

you doing?" After deleting it, edit the message again: "Ask you a question."

Xie Zhixing: "You ask."

He took a photo of the last question and sent it, and then sent a voice: "I tried several methods and it didn't work, please give me some hints Let's go."

After waiting for a while, a voice message was sent from the other side, telling him where to start, and also sent him a similar problem for him to do.

He tried it, and sure enough there was a door, and then crossed the river and demolished the bridge: "Thank you, you go to bed early." He was extremely ungrateful.

Xie Zhixing looked at the phone, laughed and cursed: "Little heartless." Then he continued to do the questions, feeling a lot more at ease.

Before going to bed, I flipped through the chat records of the two of them. I flicked through the pictures sent by the other party one by one. When I saw the question that was photographed tonight, I paused. I reached out and pressed the photo to zoom in. I found that a corner of the booklet seemed to be missing.

...

Tong Shuo struggled with the last big question for a long time the night before, but he didn't finish it at the end. He found several questions of the same type, and he was willing to let himself go only after he solved them all. As a result, when I entered the classroom the next day, I lay down on the desk.

Zhang Miao scolded him with a pen: "Hey, hey, what's the matter, did you steal someone last night?

" "

No breakfast, do you want some spiritual food?" Zhang Miao said, and gave him a brand new copy of "Five-Year College Entrance Examination and Three-Year Simulation": "Hey, Xie Zhixing sent it over early in the morning." Tong Shuo did it last night

. This is the question above, so I feel complicated when I see this early in the morning. He was about to collapse due to the problem last night, and vented his anger on the book. He was going to buy it after school at noon, but Xie Zhixing delivered it early in the morning.

He looked at Wusan on the table, not knowing whether to be angry or laugh, he stretched out his hand to open it, and couldn't hold back the joy.

"What are you laughing at?" Zhang Miao leaned over and said, "Have you studied with me? Damn, buying a new book will make you happy...Damn it, this was drawn by Xie Zhixing?!

" Shuo's name, and a super cute SpongeBob SquarePants was drawn next to it.

Zhang Miao felt sour, took out her mobile phone and said, "Don't move, I'll take a picture for Jiang Minghao to see, you know how to recite the formula for me all day long on the way from school." Tong Shuo was no longer sleepy, and turned to last

night On that page, I did the question again. While he was doing it, he thought, Xie Zhixing sent him a question, which is a sign of goodwill. The relationship between the two of them has been twisted these days, and they have bravely taken the first step to engage in May 3rd diplomacy. ——The boat of friendship between two people can set sail again.

In the evening, Xie Zhixing didn't wait for Tong Shuo again, so he went back to wash up and finish doing the quiz, when the phone ding-dong, it was a special notification tone, picked it up and saw a message from Tong Shuo.

It's a link, the name is: "Bl Senpai の Punishment".

Xie Zhixing frowned, sent the wrong message? He didn't click on it either, and replied Tong Shuo with a series of question marks.

Tong Shuo replied right away: "Exclusive resources, you're welcome." There was also an expression of "you understand" at the back.

Xie Zhixing: "..." Senior の Punishment doesn't look like a serious name at first glance, so that's fine. The "bl" in front means several meanings. Is this "bl" the "bl" he understands

? Xie Zhixing struggled a bit, but still clicked on the link.

Enter the password to extract the resource, click play, and it will show that it is loaded to 58%. The page was still spinning, so he pushed away the chair and stood up and went into the bedroom, after thinking about it, he took the tissues in as well.

After loading, Xie Zhixing put on the earphones. Then the screen went black, and a middle-aged man came out after a while. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and behind him was a blackboard with the words "Sprint for 100 days before the exam, online tutoring by famous New Oriental teachers." .

Xie Zhixing: "..."

He looked down, neither did he move his hands, nor did he move. Taking a deep breath and putting down the phone, Xie Zhixing couldn't laugh or cry, Tong Shuo was so naughty, he almost had the urge to grab someone and spank his ass.

Tong Shuo seemed to be pinching his fingers. As soon as Xie Zhixing put down the phone, he called and asked solemnly, "How is it? Did the teacher speak well?"

Xie Zhixing gritted his teeth and said through the gaps: "Okay."

"It's fine." Tong Shuo said, "I paid for this class, and if you buy me practice questions, I can't afford it for nothing."

Xie Zhixing: "I can't ask for nothing."

"Yeah." Tong Shuo said: "Then you study hard, you are the light of our school."

Xie Zhixing: "You are the same."

Tong Shuo: "..."

Tong Shuo: "Your tone is not sincere , I'm scared to hear it."

Xie Zhixing snorted coldly, said "Ha ha." Then hung up the phone.

Tong Shuo: "..."