Chapter 35

Tong Shuo finished his milk tea in a short while, sitting on the seat and playing with the straw in the cup.

The store door was pushed open, and a gust of cold wind entered the door, which made him tremble immediately. When he looked up, he saw Chu Tian standing at the door with a bag in his hand.

School uniforms are here! He was sitting on the left side of the door, and Xie Zhixing was opposite. He tilted his head slightly, bypassing Xie Zhixing and waving his paw to greet Chu Tian.

Xie Zhixing followed Tong Shuo's gaze, and couldn't help frowning when he saw the person at the door—whose girl is this, I haven't seen her before.

Chu Tian came in to look for Tong Shuo, and when she saw Tong Shuo saying hello, she stood at the door and smiled sweetly, her face was slightly red, she didn't know whether it was cold or tired from running over.

The eyes of the two met in the air, and Tong Shuo waited for the girl to come and return his school uniform.

"Go, Tiantian, don't be cowardly!" A little sister followed behind Chu Tian, ​​who was poking her in the back with her finger: "It's such a good opportunity... Hey, Senior Xie, Tian Tian Tiantian, Senior Xie is also here!" Hey."

"I saw it." Chu Tian bit his lip, hesitatingly said: "Or... let's forget it..."

"Whatever it is." The little sister hated iron but steel: "Come here Already!"

"But..." Chu Tian was still worried, although there was no one else in the shop except the four of them after school for a while, she was still nervous: "Return the school uniform to the senior and we'll go back." "No way!

" The little sister simply pushed her forward: "Have you forgotten what you are here for today?" "

Of course not." Maybe the little sister's reminder worked, Chu Tian turned around to signal the other party not to push her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath: "No matter what, I should try it, right?"

"Yes!"

"...Okay, then...I'm going."

"Go quickly, the senior is watching you."

Chu Tian took a step forward, of course she didn't just come to return the school uniform, but wanted to follow her Tong Shuo's confession—a fifteen or sixteen-year-old girl is deeply influenced by youth idol dramas, and the throbbing in her heart can't be suppressed, and she always needs to do something to express it.

Although she had heard about Tong Shuo for a long time, she didn't pay much attention to him. If she hadn't sat together in this exam, she might not have any other feelings for him in three years of high school.

But that was not the case. Not only did they sit at the same table for the exam, but Tong Shuo also lent her the school uniform to save her from embarrassment.

Tong Xuechang is sunny and warm, motivated and hardworking. It is really hard not to like such a boy.

Chu Tian is beautiful and has good grades. There are many people who confess to him, but she always thinks that study is the most important thing until Tong Shuo appears... In the second grade of high school, there are several

famous people in the school. Ming Hao counts as one, Xie Zhixing, who is rebellious and suspected of being a prodigal son, counts as one. Although Tong Shuo is also somewhat well-known, there is still a gap between them.

But in Chu Tian's heart, Tong Shuo was even more attractive to her than Xie Zhixing.

Compared with Xie Zhixing's wanton publicity, Tong Shuo Shuai is more delicate and delicate. He has a gentle temperament and has a nice dimple when he smiles.

And always smiling, in stark contrast to the silent and cold Xie Zhixing.

It would be great if they could fall in love with Tong Xuechang. They could go to and from school together and do their homework together. If... It would be even better if they could sit together next time in the exam.

Thinking this way, he has already arrived in front of Tong Shuo.

Chu Tian clutched the handbag nervously.

Tong Shuo had bad legs and couldn't stand up, and Xie Zhixing even gave him the crutches to lean against the corner, so he could only sit and watch Chu Tian come over, and handed her the stool next to him.

"Thank you." Chu Tian took the stool and didn't sit down, just stood by the table and looked at Tong Shuo shyly.

The experience of being confessed many times made Xie Zhixing feel that something was wrong. He looked at Chu Tian vigilantly, and then he saw Chu Tian handing over the bag in his hand.

Xie Zhixing: "..." What does this girl want to give Tong Shuo? It doesn't look like a love letter either. He calmly picked up the cup and took a sip of coffee, but in fact all his attention was on the two people in front of him.

Chu Tian quickly answered his doubts: "Senior Tong, thank you for your school uniform. I have cleaned it."

School uniform! Xie Zhixing's whole person is not well.

"You're welcome." Tong Shuo didn't notice, and reached out to take the bag. Tong Rongxuan taught him to be a gentleman since he was a child, and to be polite to girls. Chu Tian was in a special situation that day, and he just happened to see it, so he just helped him. Besides, he was a closet, and he really had no other ideas about girls. Xie Zhixing looked at Tong Shuo from the opposite side ,

apparently unable to understand his state of mind, he asked, "Is your father coming soon?

"

Blinking his eyes, he asked Xie Zhixing: "Are you going back?" Xie Zhixing just happened to come to buy coffee and sat down when he saw him.

"Don't worry." Xie Zhixing said, "I'll wait with you." How can the enemy leave now.

Tong Shuo actually hoped that the other party would wait with him, otherwise it would be boring to be alone. Turning his head to look at Chu Tian who hadn't left yet, Tong Shuo said, "Hurry up and go back, it's not safe for girls to be outside at night."

Chu Tian pursed her lips, showing no intention of moving. She returned the clothes to Tong Shuo, but her fingers kept grabbing the hem of the clothes, shy and timid, and hesitated to speak.

Tong Shuo: "..." This is a familiar feeling.

Xie Zhixing had already seen that something was wrong, he felt that this girl was pretty much finished, and even if he interrupted her, he couldn't extinguish her enthusiasm.

"Senior Xie." A girl suddenly stepped forward and winked at him and said, "Can you come over here? I have something to tell you." Xie Zhixing: "

..." Damn there are wingmen! Can he say no?

Turning to look at Tong Shuo, Tong Shuo had a look of you hurrying, and there was even teasing in his smile.

He gritted his teeth secretly and asked the girl, "Can I say it here?"

The girl said shyly, "No... no, I just want to say something to Senior Xie." Get rid of your old face.

Chu Tian gave her a grateful look.

The little sister continued to work hard: "Just a little bit, and it won't waste too much time for the senior."

Xie Zhixing responded silently, and the scene instantly fell into embarrassment. Chu Tian stood there with a slightly red face, feeling like he was about to cry.

"Go, go." Tong Shuo said, "What's the matter, girl?"

Xie Zhixing sighed, stood up and said, "I have limited time."

After the two left, Tong Shuo greeted Chu Tian with a smile. : "Your friend has taken a fancy to Xie Zhixing, right?"

"Ah?" Chu Tian didn't react.

Tong Shuo smiled and said, "There are so many girls who confessed their love to him and sent love letters, and some of them asked me to help. It's very annoying."

"Really?" Chu Tian smiled absent-mindedly, and stretched out his hand to smooth the bangs on his forehead behind his ears. Across the table, Tong Shuo saw her reddish ear tips.

Sighing in his heart, Tong Shuo said in a relaxed tone: "Adolescence is easy to be impulsive. I liked someone before, and my brother also said that puppy love affects my studies. He is right. I rein in the precipice, and my grades are raised. "

Chu Tian is such a smart girl, she understood his implication almost immediately, she opened her mouth, wanting to say something, but she couldn't say a word that she had prepared to confess before.

Xie Zhixing came back soon, and seeing Chu Tian sitting in his original position, he went to sit next to Tong Shuo, put his arm around his back and supported the armrest of the chair, and said, "I saw a car coming Outside, I don't know if it belongs to your father."

Tong Shuo looked out the window and found that his father had indeed arrived and was turning around now.

He blinked his eyes, and said to Chu Tian and her friend opposite, "It's so cold, please drink a cup of milk tea, I wish you progress in your studies."

Chu Tian tried her best to restrain her emotions, she was very grateful to Tong Shuo , the other party saw the intention, and even rejected her clearly before she said it, so that she would not be so embarrassed.

But the more considerate he is, the more she likes it. She squeezed out a smile: "Okay, Mr. Tong is treating me, I have to order an expensive one."

After sending the two girls to the door, Tong Shuo supported his Guai bid farewell to Xie Zhixing. Xie Zhixing watched him open the car door and got into the car, then he took out his mobile phone to send a message to the girl just now - how is it? Did you make it?

The girl called Xie Zhixing out just now and told him that her good friend had fallen in love with Tong Shuo, and she hoped that Xie Zhixing could help, and also asked for his social account so that she could contact her later.

He didn't want to give it to him at first, but he compromised when he thought of the school uniform—what if Tong Tong really likes that kind of sweet and quiet girl?

"I was strangled in the cradle before I spoke, Xuechang Tong said..." The other party sent a voice, describing the scene at that time vividly.

Xie Zhixing was wearing earphones, and the corners of his lips curled up unconsciously as he listened. He was typing in the input box—Tong Tong was right, he should study hard now.

Putting the phone back in his pocket, he walked back. From the other party's description, he could probably imagine Tong Shuo's appearance at that time - he could always reject others in just the right way, and the other party would not be too embarrassing .

Nobility is really brought from the bottom of your heart, even if you don't express it deliberately, you will be different from others. In the last life, I was estranged from Tong Shuo at the beginning, but in the final analysis, it was because of low self-esteem. But now, he especially likes the nobility of Tong Shuo. Such a good Tong Tong should always live his exquisite life like a little prince.

And what I have to do is to build a castle for him to shelter from the wind and rain.

...

This confession that was strangled in the cradle by Tong Shuo did not attract much attention from Tong Shuo. In his opinion, if you don't like the other party, you should not give the other party hope.

But what he didn't know was that his own performance was really affecting and changing a person—

Chu Tian's social account, which had not been updated for many years, was updated after the midterm exam results came out:

"Some scenery passed by That's right, some scenery, even if you miss it, it's still very good. Thank you for showing up, to be a warm and excellent person like you..."