Chapter 5

Even though he was reluctant, Tong Shuo went to school the next morning with his schoolbag and his review in hand.

"Call if you are not feeling well. Mom will ask you for leave. Don't resist." Qin Manqian reminded Wanwan, for fear that his son would suffer at school. Even Tong Rongxuan, who always insisted on letting his son go to school on his legs, specially asked the driver to take him this time.

The driver drove very smoothly and arrived at the school gate within a few minutes. Tong Shuo hadn't recovered from his cold yet, so he got out of the car with a tissue in his pocket, and bumped into Zhou Guang who was riding a bicycle when he looked up.

Zhou Guang stopped and glanced at the front of the car behind Tong Shuo, and then looked at him inexplicably on the spot.

Tong Shuo bypassed him and wanted to leave, thinking that this man must be sick. Zhou Guang chased up from behind on a bicycle, and he didn't know whether it was intentional or not, and stood side by side with Tong Shuo all the way. Tong Shuo was already irritable, but Zhou Guang's coquettish actions made his liver hurt even more, and he turned his head and yelled at him angrily

, "You're crazy!"

The grades are average and the family is average, but he is arrogant and arrogant. Being a chicken head in Class 9 makes him want to go to heaven. There is also an official addiction to love and hate the rich. Tong Shuo is generous, the snacks brought to school are liked by his classmates, he will bring more next time, so he is very popular in the class. Zhou Guang was very disgusted by this, and said every day that Tong Shuo was a scheming boy who bought people's hearts.

Tong Shuo purposely distanced himself from him and switched to the other side of the road after he was done. His ass is not yet sharp, so he walks slowly. Before he had gone far, there was a gust of wind from his back, and he subconsciously hid to the side, and Zhou Guang's unbeaten face appeared in front of Tong Shuo again.

"You walk so slowly." Zhou Guang sat on the bicycle with one leg and looked at Tong Shuo, "Injured from a fight?"

Tong Shuo glanced at him, "Do you care?"

"Of course I can't control you, but Director Zhou can. Is the inspection done?" Zhou Guang suddenly approached Tong Shuo with a nasty smile, "I'm looking forward to it." Tong Shuo has been avoiding reading since last

night Checking this matter, Zhou Guang, an idiot, didn't open any pot and lifted any pot. He clenched his fists and wanted to hit someone.

As a result, Zhou Guang lightly left a sentence of "behave well" and pedaled away.

Looking back at Tong Shuo behind him who had nowhere to vent his anger, Zhou Guang only had one word in his heart, cool!

He hates Tong Shuo, a person who is not good at studying and shows off all day long. Is it great to have a luxury car at home? After a while, the flag-raising ceremony is not about embarrassment.

Tong Shuo was so angry that he was going to explode, all kinds of evil little thoughts came out of his head, and finally thought of the flag-raising ceremony to be held later and sighed, a harmonious society should use civilized means to retaliate, otherwise he would stand on the rostrum It's really a time when loved ones hurt enemies.

Lifting his foot and kicking a small stone on the road, Tong Shuo walked forward sullenly, and then the familiar feeling of the wind on his back came again. Tong Shuo turned his head and saw Xie Zhixing passing by him at high speed on his bicycle.

The bandages on his head had been removed, the morning sun shone on his clean short black hair, and the open school uniform fluttered with the wind, as if full of youthful vigor was overflowing from his body. The image is very worthy of the title of top ten school grass. Tong Shuo had no doubt that if this guy was a top student, he would immediately pull Jiang Minghao down from the number one position.

It's a pity that it's useless, the quality of this guy is far from that of Jiang Minghao. Tong Shuo was angry, what a big deal to have a bicycle? Is it embarrassing to rush to the classroom? Just as I was thinking about it, I heard "Hey Yo" in front of me.

Tong Shuo followed the voice and saw Zhou Guang fell to the ground with the bicycle. Xie Zhixing stood beside him on the bicycle and apologized without sincerity: "I'm sorry, I didn't see you when I was riding too fast."

Zhou Guang was so angry that his face turned blue, but he had nothing to do with Xie Zhixing. A little white rabbit like Tong Shuo, he can still bully him a bit, and he can speak a few words quickly. But Xie Zhixing was so tall and burly, he didn't dare, he could only stare at him angrily, got up and limped away with the car.

This unfolding was so delightful, Tong Shuo almost wanted to applaud, but seeing Xie Zhixing turning back on his bike, he held back and continued walking forward with a sullen face.

Xie Zhixing went from the dormitory to the classroom early in the morning. He didn't see Tong Shuo in the class, so he thought of waiting for a chance encounter with someone at the school gate, and saw Zhou Guang's idiot in the end. Dare to bully Tongtong of his family, can this be tolerated? That must not be possible!

"Thank you, classmate." Xie Zhixing returned the car to the stunned classmate on the road.

"No...no need." Zhuo Xiaowei put away his phone and gave him a smile back, seeing that Xie Zhixing was about to leave, he hurriedly followed him: "Xie, um...you got into a fight with Dong Cheng last night Is it?"

"No." Xie Zhixing was busy chasing after Tong Shuo, and was about to leave after the perfunctory answer.

Zhuo Xiaowei persevered from behind: "Then did you fight because of your girlfriend Li Jing?" "

No."

"What was that? Can you tell me?"

"..."

"..."

Xie Zhixing looked back he.

Zhuo Xiaowei looked expectantly.

"Zhuo Xiaowei, right?" Xie Zhixing asked suddenly.

"Yes yes yes yes." Zhuo Xiaowei was flattered, oh my god, the school grass actually knows me.

Xie Zhixing raised one corner of his lips and pointed at him with one finger, "If you dare to write scribbles on the forum, I will bully you." After speaking, Zhuo Xiaowei, who was left stunned, ran to chase after Tong Shuo.

Zhuo Xiaowei was terrified. Looking at Xie Zhi walking away, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and silently deleted the post titled "Shocked! The school grass fights because of her." in the draft box.

Tong Shuo's mood, which was as messy as a ball of wool, improved because Zhou Guang was hit, and he felt hungry when he turned around. Thinking of Zhou Guang and Xie Zhixing being half a head taller than him, Tong Shuo felt aggrieved. He went to school early, and the classmates in his class were basically older and taller than him, which made him stand in the front row every time he held group activities, which was like a public execution.

Angrily sucking the milk in the box, Tong Shuo walked slowly to the classroom. It's still early now, and before the flag-raising ceremony, each class has to go to morning reading for 20 minutes. Stretching your head and shrinking your head is a stroke, so it's better to finish it early. Thinking of that idiot Zhou Guang who was still waiting to see him make fun of Tong Shuo, he would get angry, and he would be so damn grateful to Xie Zhixing.

When he walked to the teaching building, someone called him from behind: "Tongtong."

The voice was so familiar that Tong Shuo felt that he had seen a ghost. Xie Zhixing used to call him by his first name, but suddenly he was called Tong Tong, a strange feeling arose in his heart in vain, Xie Zhixing was bewitched this morning?

Although he made a decision in his heart to stay away from this person, his childhood upbringing and Xie Zhixing's encounter with Zhou Guang just now made Tong Shuo unable to turn a blind eye to this person, so he turned his head and looked at him coldly, "What's the matter? "

Xie Zhixing choked for breath. This is Tong Shuo in his youth, with short hair and big eyes, with very dark pupils, he looks like an innocent deer when he looks at you seriously. It's just that the innocent little deer is in a bad mood now, unable to show the bright smile and dimple that Xie Zhixing imagined to be like SpongeBob SquarePants.

The weather in October was not too cold, Tong Shuo wore a white hooded sweater because of a cold, and looked very good as he held a box and drank milk. He just stood there like that, probably fell asleep after taking a shower last night without drying his hair, a small bunch of hair on the top of his head was slightly curled up, seeing that Xie Zhixing didn't speak, he blinked his eyes in doubt.

Xie Zhixing desperately resisted the urge to touch his head, and quickly walked up to Tong Shuo and went upstairs with him. After walking a few steps, he said in a dry voice, "Did you hurt your leg?" He had just noticed that Tong Shuo's walking posture seemed not right.

Tong Shuo paused, looked up at Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing swallowed subconsciously.

Only Tong Shuo said: "Xie Zhixing, are you pretending to have amnesia with me?"

His voice was neither thick nor clear, and grandma's was very soft, like a hook. This is quite different from him a few years later, but Xie Zhixing likes Tong Shuo inexplicably.

"How could it be?" Xie Zhixing hastily denied, he didn't pretend to have amnesia with Tong Shuo, but he really didn't remember how Tong Shuo got hurt. Not to mention that there was no such person as Tong Shuo in the fight in the last life, even Dong Cheng told him that Tong Shuo joined in that night and retreated unscathed. But such a weird thing as rebirth cannot be said, Xie Zhixing can only say: "The situation was too chaotic that day, I... didn't pay much attention." Tong Shuo thought this

was the truth, Xie Zhixing was busy paying attention to his partner. Thinking of this, he feels wronged again, who the hell isn't a baby anymore, just his family Li Jingjingui? Thinking about it carefully, Xie Zhixing's place is really Li Jingjingui. Tong Shuo said weakly: "Forget it if you didn't pay attention, it's not a big deal." It's just being spanked by his father, but it's a bit embarrassing to say this.

"Then you should be more careful." Xie Zhixing handed over the bread that he had lined up to buy early in the morning: "Call me for anything in the future, don't get involved in fights."

Tong Shuo looked at the Hong Kong-style cheese buns in Xie Zhixing's hand. This was his favorite shop, but it was a bit far from the school, and he couldn't go to school, so he would buy a few pieces to take home on weekends. Xie Zhixing will really do what he likes.

"What's the matter?" Seeing Tong Shuo not answering for a long time, Xie Zhixing asked, "Don't you like this one the most?" I only found out this after asking Song Fan last night.

Tong Shuo stopped, pushed Xie Zhixing's hand away, looked at his handsome face and said word by word: "Xie Zhixing, don't ask me to write the inspection for you!" Do, but never again.

Xie Zhixing who just wanted to give him a breakfast: "..." Suddenly he was wronged.

The author has something to say: Tong Baobao: I have already seen through everything because I am witty.

Xie Zhixing: No! I'm not! I don't!