Chapter 67

Xie Zhixing had his final exam not long after his birthday, and Tong Shuo didn't want to go home after the exam. Since he became good buddies with Xie Zhixing, he loved going to school and fully implemented the concept of "school is my home". , I can't wait to grow up in school.

When Zhang Miao went shopping with him in the supermarket, he said to him: "It's almost the same. Only distance can produce beauty. What's so good about sticking together every day? You two are conjoined twins." Tong Shuo envied her for being so free and easy

, But the situation is different. If Boss Xie can love himself like Jiang Minghao loves Zhang Miao, he has nothing to fear. He sweeps through the shelves and throws everything he sees into the cart. Big, distance does not necessarily produce beauty, sometimes there is also beauty."

Zhang Miao rolled his eyes and put the things in his hand into the basket. When paying at the cashier, he needed two big bags to fill it up. Everyone will go back tomorrow. Everyone, I'm going to go out and play today.

The location was chosen at Hebin Park, and everyone ate and chatted. When the group broke up, Tong Shuo gave Xie Zhixing a small bag: "Eat it on the road."

Xie Zhixing looked at the bag in his hand, and said that he hadn't seen him just now. How to eat, feelings are to save food for yourself: "I'll only be home for two hours, you

can keep it for yourself."

"All right, all right, I'll take it." Xie Zhixing took the things in his hand, and Tong Shuo was happy now, and walked and chatted with him happily.

Walking all the way to the gate of the community, the two parted, he entered the house feeling melancholy, and felt extremely sad when he thought that he would not see Xie Zhixing for another month.

Qin Man was reading a book on the sofa, saw him come in and asked, "Did you have fun today?"

He changed into his slippers, and made an objective evaluation: "I'm generally happy."

Qin Man was overjoyed: "I'm happy when I'm happy, I'm not happy when I'm not happy, and I'm generally happy."

He slumped on the sofa, glanced at what book his mother was reading, then nestled back and said, "Summer vacation is boring."

"Enroll in a few interest classes if you're bored, or go on a trip if you want to."

Tong Shuo said to Qin Man, "You're not right, you don't even urge me to study."

"You still need to urge me." Qin Man said with a smile: "Usually you study hard enough, so it's good to have fun during the holidays."

"All right." He jumped up from the sofa, "Then I'll go play some games."

Walking to the middle of the stairs, Qin Man remembered something and asked him: " Hey, the special product that your father's friend brought back from Xinjiang is just the beef, which is quite delicious."

He paused, turned around and said innocently, "I don't know, did my father eat it? It's gone."

Qin Man just asked casually, and then continued to look down at the book after asking, he was relieved, he didn't have the nerve to tell his mother that he had to take out the things and give them to everyone, he thought no one would touch them at home I love to eat.

When I went to the game room, I was not in a hurry to play games. I first looked for a shop selling beef jerky on the Internet, placed an order and bought two packs before turning on the computer to play.

It's not fun to play by yourself. Just after the holiday, everyone was offline. I might be crazy. I sat there with my hands on the carpet behind me in a daze, and then I unconsciously turned my eyes to the window. Alright, he thought, what is Boss Xie doing now? The moon tonight is really round, there are no stars...

Xie

Zhixing stood at the window without turning on the light, thinking that it would be a long time before seeing Tong Shuo again, there was a feeling of wanting to shrink him and put him in his pocket With the impulse taken away, he shook his head and chuckled, it was only a summer vacation, and he would be so hypocritical.

The next day, I went home by car. Xie Xingwen was also on vacation. The father and son officially started the summer vacation mode. He had a regular schedule, exercised and studied, and had a part-time job online. There was no delay at all. In the evening, he played online games with Tong Shuo and said good night to each other. The days are ordinary And full.

Tong Shuo doesn't think so, one day's absence is like three autumns, how many years have accumulated in this day's three autumns, who can bear it. This day Wang Wenyu called him: "Little Tongtong, come out to play."

He was so moldy at home, Wang Wenyu was tempted when he was seduced, and said: "Okay, Boss Xie is not here, let's make do Come on."

Wang Wenyu fed the dog sincerely, wanting to get out of the phone screen and blow Tong Shuo's dog's head, and thought for a while and said: "Forget it, brother loves you, come out quickly, and take you to see someone."

Tong Before Shuo went out, he really didn't expect that the person Wang Wenyu mentioned would be his cousin—Zou Yue.

"Brother Yue, why are you back?" He was pleasantly surprised. Zou Yue was Wang Wenyu's cousin and a classmate of his brother Tong Jin's. The relationship slowly faded away.

But Tong Shuo has always had a good impression of this brother. Tong Jin and Zou Yue helped him beat him up when he was bullied by his classmates. Although he hadn't seen him for a long time, he didn't feel unfamiliar when he saw him again.

Zou Yue is wearing khaki trousers and a white shirt with short sleeves. His figure is not as slender as the green boys like them. He has muscles but not strong. The sun was shining brightly, he stretched out his hand and rubbed

Tong Shuo's head: "Come back and see you, I haven't grown so much taller in a few years." It has worked, he is now 178, and if he works harder, he will be able to reach the height of the male god whose face can grow as he pleases.

"My personality hasn't changed at all." Zou Yue naturally held him and Wang Wenyu's shoulders, one on each side, and asked them: "What do you want to do today? I'll treat you, eat and play whatever you want." The two didn't talk to Zou at all

. Yue is polite, first went to eat a seafood feast, then went to Happy Valley to have fun all afternoon, and was eager to go to the bar in the evening, but was rejected by Zou Yue, but they still did not persuade them to order for them during the meal beer.

Tong Shuo was in a bad mood, not because of Zou Yue, but because of Xie Zhixing. He was very happy when Zou Yue appeared, and he was having a good time playing today, but the more he got excited, the more disappointed he was. Xie Zhixing was at home during the summer vacation, and he would only play games with him at night, which was quite happy in the past Things, but people will always be dissatisfied. If you have something you originally expected, you will want more, but what is more?

This feeling of worrying about gains and losses was too tiresome, he sighed inwardly, raised his head and drank the beer in his glass.

Wang Wenyu looked at him from the side like he looked at a revolutionary martyr. He didn't expect Tongtong to be so soft when he drank wine.

The two just looked at each other with admiration, while the other drank boldly. By the time Zou Yue called and came in from outside, Tong Shuo had already successfully laid down on the table.

Zou Yue was helpless, and said to Wang Wenyu: "He is young, you don't know how to look at him."

Wang Wenyu: "..." Suddenly wronged, who the hell is not a baby anymore, but Tong Shuo really drank a little Duo, now his face is flushed, his eyes are watery, and he is sitting upright in his seat, giggling.

Wang Wenyu had never seen such a scene before, but Tong Shuo was appointed by him on the phone. Uncle Tong would have to beat him to death if he sent him back like this. He instinctively asked Zou Yue for help: "What should I do, cousin?

" Yue stood by the seat and thought for a while and said, "Call Aunt Qin and tell Tongtong to sleep with you tonight."

"No way." Wang Wenyu resolutely refused: "If I take Tongtong back like this, my dad must type it out for me. He must think that Tongtong has been spoiled by me.

" I'm sleeping." Zou Yue patted Tong Shuo lightly on the face and called him: "Tong Tong."

Tong Shuo reacted slowly, like a sloth. The child turned around, and after focusing, he responded: "Ah?"

This Tong Shuo is so cute, Zou Yue couldn't help pinching his face and said: "You can't go home if you drink too much, go to me at night." Is it okay to live there?"

Tong Shuo didn't know if he listened or not, he stared at Zou Yue with watery eyes for a long time, his lips moved lightly, and muttered: "I won't go home." "If I don't go home, I won't go home

. "Wang Wenyu put the mobile phone on the table into his pocket, coaxed Tong Shuo and said: "You go live with my cousin, he has his own house, can I take you home tomorrow morning?" Tong Shuo still said

that Said: "Don't go home."

The two brothers had nothing to do with him, so they took a taxi and stuffed him into the car. Zou Yue protected his head the whole time, fearing that he would knock himself down.

After arriving at the place, Wang Wenyu got out of the car first, and bowed to Zou Yue with both hands: "Tongtong is begging you, cousin, I don't know how drunk he is, anyway, please bear with me." "Yes." Zou

Yue Yue supported Tong Shuo and waved his hand: "It's getting late, you go back."

...

Take Tong Shuo into the community, take the elevator upstairs, and put him on the sofa after entering the room. Zou Yue squatted down to see him, and asked "Do you still feel uncomfortable? Do you want to vomit?"

Maybe it was the wind blowing on the road, Tong Shuo is now a little more awake, sitting on the sofa obediently, with his hands neatly placed on his lap, and said: "No vomit."

Zou Yue shook his head and smiled, scratched his nose and said, "Why is it the same as when we were waiting for dinner in the kindergarten." He remembered that Tong's family had something to do that day, Tong Jin was responsible for picking up his younger brother from school, and he followed to pick up Wang Wen Yu, at that time the kindergarten was having meal time, and all the children were sitting in front of the table waiting for the teacher to cook, and Tong Shuo was the most obedient among all the children.

Of course, the matter of secretly throwing green peppers into Wang Wenyu's bowl is another matter.

Tong Shuo thought he was talking about going to school, stared at Zou Yue for a moment, shook his head and said, "I graduated from kindergarten early.

" He took out a wet towel and came out to help him wipe his hands and face, and asked him, "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" Tong Shuojing had just drank, and he was thinking about ordering some noodles or something.

As a result, Tong Shuo didn't show politeness to him at all, and just ordered, "I want pork ribs."

Zou Yue: "..."

Tong Shuo: "Braised in soy sauce."

...