Chapter 7

Next, Dong Cheng and the other three also stepped forward to make a self-criticism under Tong Shuo's bewildered expression. There is nothing wrong with the previous content, and even traces of plagiarism can be heard, but they all expressed their gratitude to Tong Shuo without any surprise, and successfully shaped him into a peaceful little white dove.

The little white pigeon Tong Shuo looked at Dong Cheng whose left arm was bandaged with mixed emotions. I especially want to go up and ask: "Brother, have you forgotten that you still have my credit for what you are doing now?" The

teachers and classmates below were also surprised. Xie Zhixing's words were like throwing a stone into the calm water, and the whispers spread like ripples: "

I'll go, what kind of magical development is this? Isn't Tong Shuo from Xie Zhixing's side?

" Could it be a pair of four?"

"Looking at Tong Shuo's slender arms and legs, it doesn't look like he can fight, Xie Zhixing is awesome!" "

I'm more curious about how Tong Shuo went up to fight, the key Are these five still listening, are they so charismatic?"

"Probably because of their face? I found that Tong Shuo is actually quite good-looking." "Obviously Xie Zhixing is

more handsome, okay? I'm going to be fooled by his speech just now Fascinated."

"To tell you the truth, I've already fallen!"

......

Zhou □□ who was ready to see a joke turned blue.

Li Jun, who was still bitterly criticizing Tong Shuo just now, was as quiet as a chicken, unable to say a word while watching the stage.

Sun Dengke laughed beside him: "They are all good boys, they are all good boys."

Seeing that a criticism meeting turned into a personal commendation meeting for himself, Tong Shuo didn't know how to react for a while, his face was a little hot. Although he was going to fight, it was obvious that he was pulling sideways, okay? He was too embarrassed to go up and thank him one after another. Without thinking about why they did this, Tong Shuo only hoped that this changed critique meeting would end soon.

"I promise I will never do it again in the future, teachers and classmates please supervise..."

After reading the last classmate's review, Tong Shuo hastened to move forward.

"You don't need it." Zhou Haisheng glanced at him, then looked at the audience and said, "I'm here today, I hope everyone will take a warning, and I will never forgive anyone who commits a crime again in the future!" His eyes were fixed on the stage. Scanning around, "Disband!"

As soon as Zhou Haisheng said that Tong Shuo was dismissed, he put the examination in his hand into his pocket and walked out of the playground. He had just seen Xie Zhixing talking to Dong Cheng and the others. Although he didn't know how Xie Zhixing turned hostility into friendship, Tong Shuo could probably guess who did it this morning.

Is it compensation for the day I drew my sword to help? Tong Shuo's heart was pounding. In an instant, the way Xie Zhixing touched his head, the way he stepped forward to block him, and the way he made a self-confident self-criticism on the stage as if making a speech all played out in his mind like a lantern.

Up until now, Tong Shuo could no longer think of blaming Xie Zhixing. He touched his cheeks with the back of his hand a few times, trying to reduce the scalding heat, but after trying a few times, it didn't work, and his face felt hotter instead.

Tong Shuo reluctantly thought, why is Xie Zhixing so...so annoying. And this nasty person is straight! And girlfriends!

He must stay away from this annoying person!

Thinking of this, Tong Shuo was not in a hurry to go back to the classroom. He looked around the playground and finally found Li Jun among the students. Just as he was about to step forward, he heard Li Jun yelling "Teacher Sun." to the front. When Sun Dengke turned his head around, he asked them to wait.

Li Jun seemed to have something to say, and Tong Shuo didn't want to disturb him, so he could only follow behind him not too far away, ready to wait for the two of them to finish talking before going forward.

I don't know what Li Jun said before, but Sun Dengke said: "I have to ask the student what he thinks about this matter. If he voluntarily transfers over, our class will definitely welcome him.

" Can you still force him?" Li Jun and Sun Dengke have always been at loggerheads, and they have no good attitude towards this honest man: "I have already informed Director Yao, and people can go there this morning." "Understood." The

two While talking, he had already left the playground and walked to the front of the office building. Seeing that Li Jun had no intention of leaving, Sun Dengke left on his own.

Tong Shuo hurried forward and called, "Teacher."

Li Jun said "Yes" and asked him what's the matter.

Tong Shuo: "Teacher, I would like to apply to you for a change..."

"Mr. Li." Zhou Haisheng just came out of the office and saw Li Jun outside and said, "I am going to ask the students to call you. Come here.

" Jun hurriedly responded, then turned to Tong Shuo and said, "You go back to the classroom first, if you have something to say after class, go to my office." After speaking, he lifted his heels up.

Tong Shuo walked slowly to the classroom. He was planning to change seats with Li Jun just now. He really didn't want to sit at the same table with Xie Zhixing anymore. Even if Xie Zhixing treated him even a little bit better, he couldn't control it. Every minute and every second he spent with him It was simply torment.

As long as he stays away from Xie Zhixing, the two of them will return to their previous appearance. Xie Zhixing loved to ignore him, and he no longer sneered towards others. As time passed, he might not have the kind of thoughts about Xie Zhixing that he shouldn't have and that couldn't be realized at all.

It doesn't matter if you say he is ashamed or worthless, in short, he is cowardly. Li Jun didn't know when he would be back, and there were still about 20 minutes left for the morning reading. Tong Shuo thought, he might as well stand out and study. He didn't want to see Xie Zhixing, and it wasn't very comfortable to sit on the bench after being beaten up, and he could see Li Jun coming back as soon as he stood at the door. Kill three birds with one stone, just do it!

Tong Shuo walked into the classroom with the idea of ​​going out after taking the book, only to find that Xie Zhixing hadn't come back at all when he got to his seat... As soon as the

flag

-raising ceremony was over, Xie Zhixing wanted to find Tong Shuo. He misunderstood a little, and even avoided him intentionally or unintentionally, which is not acceptable. He also plans to go from ordinary friends to good friends to brothers with Tong Shuo, and then from poetry to philosophy of life.

According to the few records in the diary, Tong Shuo should like to be close to him, but the other party's indifferent attitude makes him a little flustered. He has to do something.

But before Xie Zhixing called to stop Tong Shuo who turned around and left, a classmate came over and told him that Yao Suyun asked him to go to the office.

Yao Suyun is the teaching director of the attached middle school, in charge of teaching, and also in charge of politics in classes 8 and 9. This is a beautiful middle-aged woman with elegant temperament and well-maintained. It is said that she is married to the leader of the Education Bureau. Her pair of phoenix eyes are often smiling, and it is difficult to see the shrewd calculation behind the soft and friendly without careful observation.

When Xie Zhixing entered, Yao Suyun was watering a few pots of green plants by her window. Her office is very large, and the wall behind the desk is inlaid with eight three-dimensional characters, which are also the school motto of the High School Attached to G University—"Emphasis on morality and thick learning, and unity of knowledge and action."

This was the first time Xie Zhixing met Yao Suyun after his rebirth, this woman who almost changed his life in the previous life.

He called at the door, "Director Yao."

"Here we come." Yao Suyun put the shower on the window sill and turned to look at him, "I heard you want to transfer to the science class?"

"Yes." Xie Zhixing nodded. The application to go to the science class was handed in before the National Day holiday. This is the result of his careful consideration, and he does not intend to change it in the next life. My talent in science is higher, and the work I will do in the future will also focus on this aspect. Only if he is good enough can he be able to help Tong Shuo in the future and be worthy of him.

"I've seen your grades in each subject." Yao Suyun returned to the desk and sat down: "Don't blame me for speaking bluntly. For you, there is actually not much difference between whether you transfer or not. Relatively speaking, you can do well in liberal arts. Take it easy, don't you think?"

Xie Zhixing couldn't help but sneer when he heard her talk the same as in the previous life. This is the teaching director of their attached middle school, how did they climb up? He would not believe that there was no one behind her.

In the previous life, he would still be hit because of such words. In the next life, Xie Zhixing has learned not to take other people's comments to heart. He smiled lightly, and said indifferently: "Why do I feel that Director Yao's opinion cannot be changed?"

Yao Suyun frowned: "This is your attitude when talking to me?" It was obviously not like this before.

"Did I offend you?" Xie Zhixing said with a low eyebrow, "Then I apologize to you."

His attitude was respectful and polite, and he couldn't make a mistake, but Yao Suyun didn't feel any respect from it.

She didn't know what was wrong, but she didn't want to talk to him anymore. I thought of him with good intentions, and it was fine if Xie Zhixing didn't want to appreciate it.

"Okay." Yao Suyun waved his hand and said, "You go, I will arrange for the class transfer. You can only go to class ten with your grades, and I don't think other classes are willing to take it." Xie Zhixing had expected it a long time

ago This is the result, he nodded: "Tenth class is very good, thank you, director." After speaking, he turned and left.

"Stay away from those gangsters when you get to class ten." Yao Suyun reminded behind him: "Let the family save some time."

Xie Zhixing paused without looking back, and said in a cold tone, "I don't need to bother Director Yao." "

Thank you Zhixing!" Yao Suyun couldn't hold back her suppressed anger. She patted the table and reprimanded: " Has no one ever taught you to respect teachers?"

"I'm sorry, Director." Xie Zhixing turned his back to her: "I didn't have a mother when I was young, so no one taught you." After he

finished speaking, he ignored Yao Suyun's ugly face and pulled away. The door went out alone.

The author has something to say: Tong Shuo: Happy New Year to everyone, I wish you all peace and prosperity in the new year, and the fallen flags can stand up again.

Xie Zhixing: I set the flag here today. In the new year, I will definitely date Tongtong!

In the new year, I hope everyone can achieve something in their own fields. Thank you for your support, I love you~