Chapter 53

Tong Shuo came here specifically to look for Xie Zhixing. One day was like three autumns. He hadn't seen Xie Zhixing for two days. It had been six autumns. He couldn't restrain himself from thinking about it. When the flag was raised, he stretched his neck and went to Class 10 looked over, making the female student next to him think he had a stiff neck.

After finally waiting for the flag to be hoisted, I just wanted to talk to Xie Zhixing, but before I got to the front, I saw Xie Zhixing walking towards the office building.

He was not very happy, he sauntered to the store to buy milk, drank it on the stairs, and Xie Zhixing passed by here when he returned to the classroom later, he would definitely run into it, and it would be great to meet him again. .

As a result, Zuo waited and waited for no one, and the milk in his hand was almost finished sucking, and he stood downstairs frozen like a fool. He walked to the administrative building, and before he reached the gate, he caught a glimpse of a familiar person. figure.

He saw Xie Zhixing pushing Kang Yanbo against the corner with one hand and grabbing his collar to warn him, it was so cool that he forgot to hide, and directly looked at Xie Zhixing through the window.

With a look from Xie Zhixing, he obediently stood at the window and waited. Xie Zhixing came over and asked him, "What are you doing here?

" He didn't forget the topic, and asked, "When did you get married with Kang Yanbo?"

Tong Shuo didn't want to see Kang Yanbo the most. He was Yao Suyun's son, and because his mother was the school director and his father worked in the Education Bureau, he was chattering all day long. He wants to go to heaven, he feels like a crown prince, other people are assholes in his eyes, but Kang Yanbo is in class 30 of the science rocket class, and he doesn't usually deal with it.

The two walked towards the teaching area together, Xie Zhixing said: "I don't like him."

Tong Shuo: "..." Okay, there is nothing wrong with this reason, he doesn't like Kang Yanbo, and compared to Kang Yanbo, he is more Concerned about Xie Zhixing's injury: "How does your arm feel, does it still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt"

"It's fine if it doesn't hurt, will my ginseng work?" He said it as if he had cured Xie Zhixing's injury, and he was very proud.

Xie Zhixing doesn't know if the ginseng is good or not, but he thinks that Tong Shuo is very useful. No matter how dark the clouds are in his mood, the sun will shine brightly when he sees him. Fortunately, in his previous life, he thought that Tong Shuo was the flower of Gaoling, but now it seems that he is. A little sunflower.

After a week of comfortable life, the stitches on Xie Zhixing's wound were removed, leaving a faint scar. Tong Shuo was heartbroken and scared. At that time, he was a little bit off, but he smashed Xie Zhixing's head. He went back and asked his father: " Did the contractor deal with it?" The auditorium of the attached middle school was donated by the Tong family, and Tong Rongxuan went to cut the ribbon when it was completed, and Tong Shuo, who was in junior high school at that time, went to see it.

When Tong Rongxuan came back from work, he managed to drink a cup of tea made by his son, but the little heartless man came to inquire about the news. He took a sip of tea from the cup and said, "This time there was no major accident, but it was just to lose some money." The thing is, the lack of school management will cause some damage to the reputation."

Tong Shuo's eyes widened, "That's it...that's it?"

"Otherwise?" Tong Rongxuan put down his teacup and knocked him on the head: "What else do you want? "

Tong Shuo picked up his father's teacup and took a few sips, then wiped his mouth and said, "Shouldn't this kind of bean curd project be severely punished? Should the little flowers of the motherland be treated like this? Safety responsibility is more important than Mount Tai, Mr. Tong. "

The contractor will naturally be greatly affected. The most important thing in doing business is integrity. The Tong family will not have any contact with them in the future." Tong Rongxuan felt pain when he saw Tong Shuo niu drinking his good tea, and took the teacup Said: "Can the little flowers of the motherland drink something else? You have ruined all the good tea

." As for eyesight, I'm almost near-sighted in my studies, so I need to clarify it for me."

"It's full of nonsense." Tong Rongxuan shook his head with a smile, and said: "It's also a coincidence that the person in charge of the construction this time is the uncle of the classmate who was injured by the smash. It is also convenient to deal with the problem, otherwise the parents will still have trouble."

Tong Shuo was stretching out his paws to grab his father's teacup. At first he was a little confused when he heard the news, but after a while he reacted strangely and said, "Didn't you say that you are related to Director Yao of our school?" He didn't hear Xie Zhixing say that any relative in his family contracted The school works.

Tong Rongxuan brought the teacup over, took a sip and dropped a message that stunned Tong Shuo: "It's related, your director Yao is the mother of that classmate." Tong Shuo

:! ! ! ! !

Yao Suyun is Xie Zhixing's mother? I've never heard of it, no wonder they always feel that they look alike.

But isn't Yao Suyun Kang Yanbo's mother? Kang Yanbo and Xie Zhixing are not brothers either.

How can it be so chaotic? He remembered the conversation between Xie Zhixing and Kang Yanbo in the office building today. Could it be that Yao Suyun had something to do with the feud between the two? He asked his father, "What else do you know?"

"When your father checks the household registration." Tong Rongxuan didn't bother to talk to him: "I just listened to the report below, and you are lucky that nothing happened. By the way, there is a room downstairs. Have you seen the box ginseng?"

Tong Shuo: ... "No! I'm off to do my homework, call me for dinner." After speaking, he decisively went upstairs, as if his butt was on fire.

Seeing him like that, Tong Rongxuan knew that the case could basically be solved, and he didn't intend to force him to question him, so he shook his head and continued to drink tea, like a kid who wasted money, he couldn't let him know if there were any good things in the house. Tong Shuo ran back to the room without doing his homework, so he lay down on the bed and called Xie Zhixing

, asking him, "How much did the contractor pay you?"

With the sound of turning pages, he asked Tong Shuo, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just asked my dad about the compensation standard, I'm afraid you will be cheated." "

There's a lot to worry about." Xie Zhixing couldn't help laughing: "How can I be cheated." This time the matter didn't go away , It was almost a devastating blow to the Du family. Even if they dragged their connections to find someone, it would be difficult to restore their damaged reputation.

When dealing with the matter, Yao Suyun came forward on behalf of the parents of the victim, saying that he would not continue to pursue the case, and insisted on paying the compensation to his own card. Unexpectedly, Xie Xingwen suddenly appeared on the scene, directly exposed the relationship between Yao Suyun and the Du family, and insisted on seeking compensation for his son's injury. a statement.

Xie Zhixing was also there at the time. He thought he was covering up well at home, but Xie Xingwen found out that something was wrong. He came here directly after asking for leave on Monday morning. When he learned about Xie Zhixing's injury, he rushed to Yao Suyun's office to talk to her. There was a big quarrel, a person who was usually dull and serious, was so angry that he even dropped his glass.

Xie Xingwen was not good at speaking in front of his son, but he was not ambiguous at all when he was negotiating with everyone. Xie Zhixing was stunned by the posture of talking against the Confucian scholars, and the professional advantages of the Chinese teacher were brought into full play.

For the first time, his posture of protecting the cub made Xie Zhixing truly feel what fatherly love is, and how blind he was in the previous life, so he felt that Xie Xingwen regarded himself as a burden.

Later, Du Yong transferred Alipay to Xie Zhixing on the spot, but Xie Xingwen didn't want a cent. Before he left, he called Sun Dengke and a few former friends out for dinner. Xie Xingwen had worked in the attached middle school and was very popular, so please eat. Before that, I asked Xie Zhixing specifically to make sure that he didn't feel disgusted, so I brought Xie Zhixing with me.

Xie Zhixing looked at his father who was talking about reminiscing about the past at the dinner table, and found that he knew too little about this man. Fortunately, God gave him a chance to do it again.

Misfortune is a blessing, and this injury is not entirely a bad thing. He put down his pen and concentrated on listening to small talk and talking on the phone.

Tong Shuo babbled: "I'm living off waste oil, and I can't worry about Zhongnanhai. I'm still worried about the unification of the motherland, and I'm even more worried about your affairs." "Thank you for that

. "Xie Zhixing walked to the window with a smile: "Do you want to eat ribs tomorrow? The last class is self-study, and I will go to the cafeteria to buy it for you in advance."

Tong Shuo almost drooled when he heard that, but also symbolically refused: "Then the teacher caught you?" What should I do if I catch it, will I clean you up?"

Xie Zhixing asked directly: "You just said whether to eat or not?"

Tong Shuo: "Eat!"

After New Year's Day, will the final exam be far behind?

After taking three exams in one semester, Tong Shuo has fully established his status as the first grade in the exam room. He can even say hello to a few acquaintances when he meets a few acquaintances. He is no longer a lonely underachiever.

Zhuo Xiaowei sat behind Tong Shuo and called him: "Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong."

Tong Shuo turned his head and lay down on his table, "Weiwei, why are you stuttering?"

Zhuo Xiaowei rolled his eyes and said to him, "I've already I calculated the average score for you, as long as you don't make it to the top 30 this time, you will be guaranteed to enter our class, and there is a vacant seat next to me, just waiting for you to go and sit." Tong Shuo was very convinced, and the seat was so

emotional After everything was arranged, he asked Zhuo Xiaowei: "What about Xie Zhixing, did you forget it?"

Zhuo Xiaowei, who was used to eating dog food, didn't even bother to roll his eyes: "Does he still need to count? Have you never seen a science course?" The grades of the students have jumped up like this." Not to mention the wave-like advance and the spiral upward, it's like riding a rocket, whizzing.

The classmates said that the combination of Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing was poisonous, not only his grades skyrocketed, but also the people around him improved, Zhuo Xiaowei sighed: "Now they all say that my purpose of making friends with you two is not pure. "

Tong Shuo asked him: "Then are you pure?"

Zhuo Xiaowei raised his chin: "It's hard to say whether the purpose is pure or not, but other aspects must be purer than you!"