Chapter 29

It can be said that Tong Shuo was quite unlucky when he walked on campus, but he didn't expect the ball to come from the sky.

The basketball jumped from the railing on the fourth floor, and it just happened to hit his calf. Its own weight plus the strength of the free fall movement, it was already a critical blow to him.

His feet were soft, and he fell to the ground with a snap, and then the soreness spread from his calf like a virus. Tong Shuo has been afraid of pain since he was a child, and this almost brought tears to his eyes, which made him want to scold his mother, who the hell is so unqualified.

He couldn't stand still, so he could only lean on Song Fan limply. Students quickly surrounded the surrounding area, and some people clamored to find out the perpetrator.

Song Fan saw that he was in a cold sweat from the pain and wanted to help him to the infirmary. Tong Shuo couldn't move his left leg, so he had to put more than half of his strength on Song Fan, and jumped with one leg. This movement made his right leg feel even more painful.

He gritted his teeth and insisted, when suddenly someone stretched out his hand from behind and held his shoulder, and that person held his waist with the other hand, and said to Song Fan, "I'll do it." His body froze, and he almost couldn't stand up

. He just stood there with his mouth slightly open and looked at each other stupidly.

While he was in a daze, the other party wrapped one hand around his back, and the other hand passed through his knees, hugging him up.

His body suddenly hung in the air, and Tong Shuo instinctively stretched out his hands to wrap around the opponent's neck.

Someone in the crowd groaned, "This is a princess hug."

Tong Shuo was already blushing because of the close contact with Xie Zhixing, but when these words were heard in his ears, his body temperature rose several times in an instant degree. He was hugged by Xie Zhixing, his head was very close to the other's chest, and he could smell the faint fragrance of laundry detergent on Xie Zhixing's body while breathing.

It was the time to go to school at noon, people around were coming and going, and many people were lying on the railing.

Tong Shuo wrapped his arms around Xie Zhixing's neck, neither hugging nor letting go, looking at Xie Zhixing with watery eyes, not sure if it was pain or embarrassment.

Xie Zhixing looked down at him, and comforted him softly: "Don't be afraid, I'll take you to the school hospital right away."

Tong Shuo blinked and hummed in a low voice like a mosquito: "You...can you let me down. "He is physically and mentally strong, and even at this level, he still feels a little ashamed to be hugged by the princess.

"Still being brave at a time like this." Xie Zhixing looked down at him slightly, and said in a serious tone, "Don't tell me you want to hop on one leg and go to the infirmary." While speaking, he had already walked quickly to the infirmary.

Tong Shuo was really in pain at the moment. Being treated so seriously by Xie Zhixing for a second, the attribute of being soft but not hard was useless here, so he obediently put his head on his chest and stopped talking.

This was the time when students came and went into the classroom, and Xie Zhixing was quite well-known in the school. The big gesture of carrying him to the infirmary naturally attracted everyone's attention, and some students who passed by were also curious.

"Hey, who is Xie Zhixing hugging and what's the situation?"

"Princess hugging my god, jealousy has made me unrecognizable." "

Don't talk nonsense, it seems that some classmate was hit by a basketball." "

Are you so lucky? To be honest, I also want to be smashed."

"Aren't you a nymphomaniac? Can't you just hope for your own well-being?"

...

The school infirmary is next to the administration building, and when Xie Zhixing carried Tong Shuo over, the doctor on duty had just to duty. After briefly looking at Tong Shuo's situation, I still suggest that they go to an outside hospital to take a film.

The infirmary is not fully equipped, and it is okay to treat ordinary headaches and brain fever, but it is better to look at more complicated ones.

Xie Zhixing asked Tong Shuo to wait in the infirmary after learning about the situation, and went to ask Li Jun and Sun Dengke for leave.

Li Jun had a particularly good impression of Tong Shuo during this time. After listening to it, he immediately wrote a note asking him to take it to the guard to open the door. If there was a class later, he wanted to follow him. He also told him to be the first when the test results came out. Time to tell.

Xie Zhixing took Tong Shuo out with the note, took a taxi at the school gate, put him in the car carefully, and then sat in himself.

Tong Shuo's lips were a little pale, and he didn't even dare to move his legs while sitting in the car, and asked Xie Zhixing with a trembling voice, "I'm not disabled, am I?" "What nonsense are you talking about?" Xie Zhixing tapped lightly with his

fingers Knocked him on the head: "It's a skill to smash you with a basketball." Even though he said so, he still couldn't help urging the driver: "Master, can you drive a little faster?" He was nervous about himself

? Tong Shuo stared at Xie Zhixing's side face without blinking, this knowledge made his heart beat faster. He was in so much pain that he instinctively wanted to act like a baby to the people around him.

"Thank you boss." Tong Shuo called him.

"What's the matter?" Xie Zhixing turned to look at him after talking to the driver, maybe he came out in a hurry, Xie Zhixing didn't wear glasses, and the undisguised concern in his black eyes was clearly visible.

Tong Shuo became bolder, stretched out his hand to grab Xie Zhixing's clothes, and said softly, "Thank you boss, it hurts."

This was the first time Tong Shuo called him that after his rebirth, it wasn't 'hello' or 'Xie Zhixing' 'It's about thanking the boss, the soft pain made him feel bad.

His voice was soft and soft, with soothing words: "Be patient, you will be at the hospital soon."

After arriving at the hospital, he was carried in by Xie Zhixing. X-rays, and then brought him the bad news that he had a slight fracture in the tibia of the calf and needed a plaster cast.

Tong Shuo's whole person is not well, lying on the bed with his left leg crossed, he has nothing to love.

"Sleepy?" Xie Zhixing took a stool and sat down beside the bed, talking to him to divert his attention.

Tong Shuo shook his head. He was in good spirits now, blinking his eyes and asked the doctor: "Doctor, when will this plaster cast be removed? I'm taking a mid-term exam." The doctor was very humorous: "Why? Use your feet to test?" Tong

Shuo

himself I couldn't hold back my joy, and I started to talk more: "Isn't wearing a plaster cast affecting my performance?" The

doctor was merciless: "Then I have to fight, at least a month in your condition."

Xie Zhixing went out to Li Junhe After Sun Dengke called to explain the situation, he came back and asked Tong Shuo, "Have you brought your mobile phone?"

"Ah?" Tong Shuo turned his head and thought for a while, "It's in my schoolbag." Song Fan went to the small supermarket to buy things together, but who knew he would encounter a flying ball.

Xie Zhixing handed him the phone: "Call home and talk about it."

Tong Shuo remembered his father's and his mother's numbers, so he took it and called his father first. Ms. Qin was frightened.

After finishing the call and handing the phone to Xie Zhixing, Tong Shuo swallowed and said, "My dad said that the driver will pick me up later."

Xie Zhixing turned around and got him a glass of water: "It's cold water, it's lukewarm, drink some "

Tong Shuo took the disposable paper cup in his hand, couldn't help but wince when his fingers touched it, he hurriedly avoided the other party's sight, held the cup and took a sip with his head down.

No one spoke, and the room fell into silence. He drank half a glass of water, and glanced at the wall clock on the wall inadvertently. It was already past two thirty. He froze for a moment, and said, "Thank you boss, you can go back to class soon..." The mid-term exam will be in two days, and he can't wait to pass it forty-eight hours a day. I heard that Xie Zhixing is also studying hard, so he can't Wasting people's time.

Xie Zhixing took his cup and refilled him with water, handed it to him to warm his hands, and said, "No hurry, I'll leave when your family members come." "It's not a big deal.

" Tong Shuo's pain has passed now. He lay on the bed and looked at Xie Zhixing, blinking his clear eyes: "My dad said he asked the teacher for leave. I will go home for half a day and go to school tomorrow morning. Hurry up and go back."

Xie Zhixing nodded, but still didn't move, seeing Tong Shuo's eyes rolling back and forth in boredom, he simply took out his mobile phone to test his ancient poems.

The two asked and answered, and the learning atmosphere was quite strong.

After the cast was finished, Tong Shuo came to his senses after a while. He sat on the edge of the bed with one leg crossed and asked Xie Zhixing: "I forgot, it was you who paid the money. I'll ask the driver to..."

" No need." Xie Zhixing took a pillow and put it on his back for him to lean on, "It's not much money." "

That's not okay," Tong Shuo calculated clearly: "You bought me breakfast before." "

Then I also hurt you." Xie Zhixing stretched out his hand to pinch his face, but when he came up to him, he changed his fingers to knock on the head, "I didn't heal you before, this time it's compensation." What he didn't say was, Tong Shuo's injury this time also has something to do with him.

"..."

Tong Shuo looked at the faint but sincere smile on Xie Zhixing's face, and for some reason remembered how he was doing a self-criticism on the rostrum that day.

It seems that since then, Xie Zhixing has been working hard to bring the relationship between the two together.

From sending him all kinds of snacks every day, to sending him a good night text message at night, to sending him to the hospital and insisting on staying here to accompany him now, Xie Zhixing is different from before. He is working hard to save the relationship between the two of them. .

The balance in his heart tilted a little bit. Xie Zhixing treats him so well now. If the two become friends, after a long time, will he... His cheeks start to feel hot, and something in his heart is ready to come out

. Tong Shuo looked at Xie Zhixing, who lowered his head and looked for questions on his mobile phone to test him, finally had to admit -

he actually kind of expected Xie Zhixing to get into the rocket class as soon as possible.