Chapter 19

Xie Zhixing wore a mid-length windbreaker today, paired with skinny pants and short boots, his two straight and long legs were unobstructed. His hair is a little longer, and it is divided into two parts from the left forehead, a little less unruly and a little more sunny.

What surprised Tong Shuo the most was that Xie Zhixing wore round glasses with black borders today. The sharp eyes are hidden behind the flat lenses, which makes people feel a bit of gentleness.

So handsome, Tong Shuo thought. No wonder those girls flocked to him, he was also tempted by a boy, but fortunately he was able to rein in the precipice and kill his unrealistic fantasies in the cradle in time. And right now he should be more worried about something else.

Xie Zhixing should have been here before Ren Qing came, he must have listened to the whole process, then he must have heard what he said just now. This scene is a bit awkward.

A little embarrassed, Tong Shuo raised his hand to touch his neck, and greeted casually, "Here we are." "

Yes." Xie Zhixing put down his arms and stared at him.

Tong Shuo subconsciously swallowed his saliva, feeling that he looked more handsome.... But at the same time, he began to feel uneasy again, Xie Zhixing wouldn't ask the teacher to question him.

If Xie Zhixing asked himself why he was talking nonsense, how should he answer. For his own good, want him to study hard? Hmm... This reason seems okay, yes, that's what he said when he asked.

Tong Shuo collected himself, blinked his eyes and looked at Xie Zhixing.

Then I saw Xie Zhixing raised his arm and reached out to him.

Subconsciously leaning back, Tong Shuo's first reaction was me? Xie Zhixing, is he going to beat me up?

It turned out not to be, because the next moment he saw Xie Zhixing actually smiled.

Xie Zhixing tugged on Tong Shuo's sweater strap, and then went around his head with his hands to help him flatten the hat. A deep, smiling voice rang in his ears, and Tong Shuo heard Xie Zhixing ask him, "What are you hiding? You dragged your hat crookedly." The warm breath sprayed from above to his neck, and Tong Shuo's ears instantly swelled

. famous. He hurriedly took a step back to distance himself from Xie Zhixing, and pulled his clothes uncomfortably: "You...what are

you doing?" Er Chongni: "Like a child."

"You're just a child!" Tong Shuo was not convinced, he was angry because Ren Qing made him a cupid just now, and he was even angrier after hearing what Xie Zhixing said.

As long as you are mature! You are the only ones who can get involved! Tong Shuo said angrily, "I'm young and immature! You're jealous that I'm younger than you."

Xie Zhixing had no temper, looking at Tong Shuo who was so energetic, he just wanted to pull him into his arms and rub his head. He coaxed: "Yes, yes, yes, I'm just jealous that you are younger than me, how nice it is to be young."

Tong Shuo: "..." What the hell is this kind of tone of coaxing children? Although it sounds very doting, it is wrongly used The target is rubbed.

Not wanting to talk to Xie Zhixing anymore, Tong Shuo bypassed him and wanted to enter the classroom.

Xie Zhixing suddenly asked: "Are you free on the weekend?"

Tong Shuo paused, this sentence obviously has a later meaning, and he would be so happy that he would be crazy a few weeks ago. But now he just wants Xie Zhixing to stay away from him.

Taking a look at Xie Zhixing, Tong Shuo said expressionlessly, "Yes, I'm studying." "

Yes, I know." Xie Zhixing nodded, "Study makes you happy."

Tong Shuo "..." He thought it was ironic. Xie Zhixing must have hinted at the fact that he had just persuaded his suitor to quit, and raised his chin to hide his guilt. Tong Shuo said confidently, "Yes, learning makes me happy. I'll feel bad if I don't study for a day."

Then he saw Xie Zhixing smiling, the corners of his lips curled into a smile, paired with his pair of black round-rimmed glasses, he looked like a gentle beast.

Unconsciously, a certain indescribable little movie that I have seen once appeared in my mind. In the movie, the senior blocked the junior outside the classroom one afternoon. After some conversation, the two had a fierce tongue kiss that made people blush and heartbeat , and then switch scenes like this...

Tong Shuo's ears are not only red but also hot. He never denied Xie Zhixing's charm, but recently Xie Zhixing seemed to have received some kind of buff. There is an unexplainable aura about him, but it's damn attractive.

He couldn't stay with Xie Zhixing anymore, otherwise Qingshan would be uncertain sooner or later. Xie Zhixing's east-west, north-south wind will continue to blow. He who was not very strong in the first place would be finished in minutes. He took a step towards the classroom.

The other party suddenly blocked his way with one hand supporting the door frame. Xie Zhixing pushed his glasses with one hand, and said with a gentle expression: "It's good to study happily, but you always have to combine work and rest..."

Tong Shuo's head exploded with a "buzz". This scene was so similar to the one in the short movie, he was so tender on the outside, he couldn't even hear what Xie Zhixing said next, he could only slightly raise his head and stare at the person in front of him in a daze, thinking that My whole body is going to burn.

The eyes of the two met in the air, and Xie Zhixing's eyes behind the lenses were deep and focused, which gave Tong Shuo the illusion that he was being treated with care. He had to admit that no matter how many times he hinted, subconsciously he still wanted to get close to this person. He opened his mouth to say something...

"Damn it!" A voice suddenly sounded from the side.

Turning around, Tong Shuo saw Song Fan standing at the door holding potato chips, dumbfounded.

The ambiguous atmosphere was broken, and Tong Shuo recovered from the state just now. He was a little annoyed when he realized what he had just thought. Is it obsessed?

"The door is knocking, your sister!" Tong Shuo gave Song Fan an innocent look, and then slipped into the classroom from under Xie Zhixing's arm.

Xie Zhixing sighed and turned to look at Song Fan.

Song Fan: "Thank you... Brother Xie, you are here... Can you eat potato chips... Brother Xie, what are you doing, don't come here, oh... Brother Xie, take it easy..." After the abuse, Song Fan thanked Zhixing in his

mood It's better, today Friday, he originally wanted to invite Tong Shuo to watch a movie on vacation. Tong Shuo has been avoiding him recently, and he didn't respond when he told Tong Shuo about his breakup that night. Today, Tong Shuo finally softened his attitude towards himself, but was interrupted by the little fat man.

There was only ten minutes between classes, and after such a dawdling, the class resumed. This session is about the politics of Class 9. Yao Suyun came from the stairs with the textbook and saw Xie Zhixing standing at the door of Class 9.

Stepping on high heels and approaching, Yao Suyun just wanted to speak to him, Xie Zhixing turned and left. He didn't even look at her, as if she didn't exist at all.

Yao Suyun was stunned for a moment, Xie Zhixing was not like this before. But she was only temporarily puzzled, and Xie Zhixing's attitude towards her now was not bad at all. It's just that this disrespectful gesture made her frown.

It was a holiday on Friday evening, and Tong Shuo called Wang Wenyu while walking on the road.

"I really don't want to go to the movie, it's the premiere." Tong Shuo frowned and felt unhappy, because Wang Wenyu just rejected his invitation to watch a movie together on the weekend very ruthlessly and unreasonably.

Wang Wenyu: "Will you not go? The premiere is for people who have a crush. What are we going to do? Do you want to eat dog food?"

"Can you stop being so superficial." Tong Shuo tried to educate him: "We are here for art."

Wang Wenyu: "I can't make it past twelve o'clock, Tong Tong, let's watch something else next time and go to bed early Only then can you grow taller."

Tong Shuo, who has always been worried that he is not the height of a male god, said: "You don't want to read it! I will have tea with Uncle Wang on weekends, and I will talk to Uncle about the fact that you use tuition fees to pay for games. Son."

"Don't, don't!" Wang Wenyu hesitated for a second, he hesitated for a moment and said, "I'm telling you the truth, Tongtong."

Tong Shuo said aggressively, "Say it!"

Wang Wenyu gritted his teeth, "I'm not going to tell you about that movie." I went abroad to watch it during the summer vacation."

Tong Shuo became angry instantly, and complained on the phone: "I think there is a traitor between us."

He and Wang Wenyu are big fans of that series of movies. The film was released in North America during the summer vacation, when the child Shuo became a melancholy boy because he discovered his sexuality. Unexpectedly, Wang Wenyu read it behind his back.

Wang Wenyu was still on the opposite side, whitewashing himself: "I really love you Tongtong, do you know how hard I have endured to avoid spoilers?"——Tong Shuo has a problem, he can't watch dramas spoiler. Once he knew the ending of the plot, he would immediately lose interest in the whole drama.

When Wang Wenyu was in junior high school, he marked the murderer on the first page of his newly bought comic book. Tong Shuo was so angry that he went to Wang Wenyu's father to drink tea for a day. The result was that Wang Wenyu's pocket money for the month was directly cut in half.

Tong Shuo felt that Wang Wenyu was dishonest, and retaliated: "Forget it, the last murderer in the comic book I gave you was that doctor. Have a nice weekend!" After he finished speaking, he resolutely hung up the phone.

Wang Wenyu, who was lying on the sofa and flipping through comic books while talking on the phone: "..."

Tong Shuo was a little depressed. In fact, Wang Wenyu was right. Most of the couples watched the premiere at twelve o'clock in the evening. But he really liked that movie, and he didn't want to wait until the day to be spoiled. If he wanted to, he might as well buy a ticket to eat dog food himself.

Taking out his mobile phone and clicking on the ticketing software, Tong Shuo was so unhappy when he bought a movie ticket for the first time.

Because he was too focused on looking at his phone, he accidentally bumped into a passerby.

Tong Shuo hurriedly apologized: "I'm sorry..." He raised his head, the words in his mouth turned around, and unexpectedly said: "Why is it you?" "Why can't it be me?" Xie Zhixing patted the top of his head lightly

, He reproached with a smile: "I don't concentrate on walking."

Tong Shuo plucked his hair, looked at Xie Zhixing and muttered in a low voice: "Why are you everywhere?"

"Yeah." Xie Zhixing smiled: "I belong to Air." He looked at Tong Shuo's phone screen: "Buy movie tickets?" "

No." Tong Shuo pressed the phone off and put it in his pocket: "I'm checking the information."

"That's just right." Xie Zhixing said with a smile : "I have booked two tickets for the premiere. Do you have time tonight?" It

is recorded in the diary that Tong Shuo will invite him to watch a movie today, and it seems that Tong Shuo really bought tickets just now. Xie Zhixing felt that this kind of thing should be taken on his own initiative. Song Fan also said that Tongtong liked this movie very much. When he mentioned it just now, Tongtong's eyes obviously widened.

To narrow the distance between the two, Xie Zhixing felt that this was a good start.

Unexpectedly, after he sent out the invitation, Tong Shuo was just a short-lived accident, and then whispered: "I watched this movie abroad during the summer vacation."

The author has something to say

: different

Tong Tong: Refusing to watch the movie Get, I feel that I am one step closer to being a straight man. great.