1 - Royal Rumble

Authors Note: I am new to the world of WWE. But as my obsession grew, so did it with Rhea Ripley. Make sure to take that into account as we go, as some things may not be totally accurate and I'm sorry for that.
This story will have spicy scenes so also remember that, and if it's not your cup of tea, then move on, respectfully! 🙂

It's time.
The Royal Rumble is finally here and I pulled stick number 1. Of course I did. Though I wasn't nervous at all, I was damned excited. Thrilled to have the chance but not only that, god was I excited to wrestle. To show the WWE I am not to be messed with, and show I am. brutal.

I am carnage.

I stood in the gorilla as the announcer screamed and welcomed everyone to this year women's rumble. The crowd was loud and everyone cheers and stomps their feet, ready for the action.
The men's rumble had just finished so the crowd was packed of adrenaline, ready for the women to battle it out.

This was my first Royal Rumble but I doubt it showed. I wasn't fidgeting like the woman behind me was, and I knew she'd competed before. I had nerves of steel and confidence. My ego, if I was honest, was high. Maybe too high that it got me into trouble sometimes...

I straightened my hair over my shoulders and adjusted my suit. Stomped my boot foot to tighten it in my foot. I was damned ready for it.
Wrestling outfit inspiration:

I wanted to keep the feminine side I had, but still bask in savage like side of me

I wanted to keep the feminine side I had, but still bask in savage like side of me. The manic and brutal side. It was sexier than I would have liked but management controlled said I should show more skin, tease the audience and fans. My suit was once a full piece, but now had gaps in the stomach and between my breasts. I didn't mind it.
Dark brown hair went with the suit nicely, as did the ends of pure white dye. I had to have some colour. Not that white is interesting but, I liked it, and so did management.

My song played on the speaker.

I let it play until the lyrics were about to start and I marched out into the crowd. Behind me, number 1 played on the screen, indicating me as the first entry.
The crowd erupted as I looked out at everyone.
"Mia!" The crowd chanted. Some used my name while others cheered "New Wave!"

I was new to the WWE, only drafted from NXT recently, but I was quickly making my way up the ranks. Management and the fans loved my vibe. My looks and especially that I had no fear when it came in the ring. No mercy to spare. No empathy.

I was a new wave.

I stomped down the aisle, ignoring every fan sticking their arms out to me. I only spared one lonesome woman with a wink, before I jumped to the ring. Springed over the top rope and landed with a bang that rang out the whole stadium. Like a heavy wave.
I pumped the crowd up with my fist, which got me a heavy cheer in return.

I had a very positive audience.

The noise faded as Tamina was pick 2 and walked down the ring with the mean scowl on her face.
She was mean, but I was meaner.

She entered the ring, staring at me intensely. I relaxed into the corner, grinning from ear to ear at her. Deadly, I was.

Just wait Tamina.

The bell rang and I sprung from my spot quickly, taking her off guard with a drop kick to the face.
The stadium rang out with cheers.

Tamina stayed on the floor for a moment, and I even let her collect herself. I could show mercy sometimes... would you call it mercy?

She landed some hits but I countered many, and Irish whipped her into the corner, and it knocked the wind from her. She was a bigger opponent, for sure, but I wasn't tiny. I trained often, and had muscles popping from my arms and my abs were defined well. I was happy with how I felt.

The crowd counted down as the next wrestler came in.

Time went on and I had 5 eliminations to my name

Time went on and I had 5 eliminations to my name. It was nearly time for the last wrestler to enter the ring, and it would be over.

I had sweet dripping down me everywhere. Makeup ruined with mascara smudged down my face. Pale lipstick a mess on my check. I had bruises and lashings on my body in places I didn't know I could.

Remaining was myself, Bianca Belair and Asuka. Women I respected well and had spoke to outside the ring. Asuka was fresh, just coming in at 26, but Bianca was as exhausted as me, coming in at 5.
But I had to get Asuka out first, before she did myself. And before number 30 came in...

The crowd begin counting down to alert us of the last and final entry to the rumble.

Asuka charged for me. I dodged and swung at the back of her head which led to her swinging herself over the ropes. Bianca worked with me, and kicked at her face which caused her to fall from the ring, hard and onto the ground.

I fell to my knees, completely spent and smiling at Bianca. Wickedly. She was next to go...

"THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!" Rang aloud the stadium. The crowed cheers, some booed at the song.

Here we go.

It was rumoured to happen.

Rhea Ripley left the WWE for 6 months. And has finally returned in the 30 spot in Royal Rumble.
We both watched her walk the aisle from the ring, destruction promised on her face.
Bianca took a step backwards, out of fear which I didn't expect from the EST.
I just rose to my feet.
She was brutality...