83 - Money In The Bank (part 1)

As soon as we showed up backstage for Money in the bank, Rhea was whisked away, so I've been pulling a lot of her gear out ready for when she needs to dress up. Even got out her makeup and stuff for her hair so it's all ready.

Then I got bored.

I checked the line up with Dom, who was just here for support to. The women's ladder match was on first, then Rheas was the match straight after. Dom seemed nearly as excited as I was for Rhea, he was sweet.

Overtime I got to know him, talked about Rhea and our past. How it was growing up with Rey, which seemed incredible. He really sounded like an amazing father.

I spotted Rhea speed walking down the hall, most likely to get ready. Dom noticed and said I could go if I want, but it was probably best to wait here and let her hype herself up, unless Rhea wanted me in there.

My phone pinged, speaking of the devil.

Rhea: Thank you. I'll need your help with my makeup in about 20, if you can come in?

She needed my help with makeup? Rhea with makeup? Unlikely, she'd just wanted to see me most likely.

Mia: Of course

The women's money in the bank ladder match was starting, and the crowd was insanely loud for it. I watched every entrance come out, especially Gigi, hoping and praying. It was less than 20% chance, but, if it was meant to be it was meant to be.

Dom and I exchanged comments watching the match. It was pretty brutal with a lot of women taking falls and hits. One of note when Candace Lerae, threw Gigi through a table. I enjoyed that.

Songs Deville was climbing the ladder, looking like she was about to grab the briefcase, then Gigi climbed frantically up on the other side, and pushed her off with all her force.

I sat in excitement as I watched Gigi pull the briefcase into her hands.

I couldn't believe she'd actually won.

20 minutes passed and I found Rhea makeup all done, hair already done and she was dressing herself up. "So you didn't need my help?" I asked her, smiling.

Her makeup was crazy good tonight. Her outfit was even better, she'd shown me earlier and I was amazed. She was going to look incredible.

"I wanted to see you before my match. Can't blame me for that." Rhea quickly finished getting dressed and then gave me a huge hug.

"You're going to smash it." I tell her, squeezing her tight.

"Yeah? I know." Rhea agreed and laughed. "You're going to just watch? Not do anything tonight?"

I shake my head innocently. "Nothing."

Rhea kissed me on the cheek, keeping the black smudge there of course. "I love you."

"I love you." I reply, and walk her to the gorilla, where she kisses me again before getting ready and trading short words with Charlotte.

The first part of my plan was to watch her match. Like a good little girl, of course. Support her and as soon as she wins, because she will, then my plan will begin.

I eyed Gigi across the room holding her briefcase, watching the screen too, ready for the match. I rolled my eyes.

Rhea entered first and I couldn't stop admiring her. She was so stunning. Hot. Incredible.