32 - Tension in TJD

Monday night came around fast.

I'd spent the rest of the week a little nervous around Rhea, waiting for her to use something on me I didn't know what it did.

I was tense and I hid myself a lot, claiming to go to the gym two times a day and then see Bianca. Go to meetings etc. But Rhea didn't ask me if I was alright. She was giving me some space.

I also hadn't seen the black car anymore. I searched for it in the parking lot here, but didn't see it either. Does that mean they aren't here tonight? I very well could have just missed it between the hundreds of cars.

Myself and TJD were waiting for our entrance to play. We were facing off with some members of the bloodline. Solo, Jimmy and Jay.

Rhea was on me left, then Finn and Damien.

The music started, and we went down to the ring.

Damien had the mic as he spoke to them, threatening them and saying they needed to stop wasting their time going after championships they'd never earn.

It was basically us being a menace. We wanted to fight them and it was simple. Well, they wanted Damien and Finn against Jimmy and Jay.

Rhea lent back, watching the conversation play out between everyone.

That was until Solos attention strayed to me, and said "4 vs 2 isn't very fair. But with her, it's basically 3..."

Rhea stood up from her spot back at the ring and come close to Solo, staring at him with lethality.

The commentators spoke

The commentators spoke. "Rhea facing off against Solo. Protecting her family, doing what she does best. I tell you, if I was Solo, I would back up a bit."

I would too.

Solo grinned and laughed at Rhea.

I couldn't contain my anger and I ran at it, punched him in the face. Solo flew back, and I felt Rheas arms hold me back.

I laughed at the man who let himself get distracted as anger grew on Solos face.

Jimmy and Jay charged at Damien and Finn, a fight completely breaking out between the pair.

To be fair it was exactly what needed to happen.

I heard the commentators call me "mad Mia." Over the entire stadium.

Rhea held me back with an arm, keeping her eyes on Solo who was rising on his feet using the ropes as help.

I guess the anger for the best of her too because she ran at him, and clotheslined him over the ropes, sending him onto the ground with a thud.

Damien and Finn were working together to shove Jimmy over the ropes too, already Jay lying on the ground.

They got him over and tapped eachother on the shoulder in congrats, they were smiling.

Rhea fist bumped Damien, and Finn came and bear hugged me.

TJD music played, and we watched the usos retreat back to the gorilla. The fued was far from over.

My heart leaped. I knew what I wanted to do. Needed to do.

I had planned all along, and now was perfect, I just needed to grow the balls.

I took a deep breath, and walked to Rhea. Grabbed her face and crashed my lips into hers. I kept my lips to hers for a while, but pulled away as the crowd cheered at us.

But as I was looking at Rhea, my heart dropped at her face...

The commentators were loud. "Did Mia just kiss Rhea? But Rhea isn't smiling. What?" They were confused.

Rhea didn't grin. She didn't give me anything.

She looked angry

She looked angry...

The commentators said. "I think Rhea didn't like that? Mia's shot just got blown."

Eventually, she turned away, Finn and Damien cautiously following her. They went back to the gorilla and I followed, embarrassed beyond belief.

"There's tension in TJD." The stadium rang out.

Shit...

What did I do...

It wasn't her character. That was Demi. My Rhea. She wasn't happy about it all.

I kissed her in front of millions... everyone seen it... who didn't she want to see it?

My eyes turned blurry and I had so many questions running through my head...