39 - Riptide...

Rhea dropped all her bags and stalked to me on the bed. On the way, she ripped her own shirt off, revealing her black sports bra.

She climbed over me slowly, straddling me at my knees before stopping. She took in my body, the lace stuck against my skin, tight.

I saw her physically swallow, something angry on her face.

I looked down, to my side where she was looking. I hadn't even realised that I still had a faint bruise on my stomach.

"I'm alright." I said to Rhea, and she looked back to me, but her eyes hardly relaxed as she looked at the faint scratches around my throat still. "Rhea, it's nothing."

"It's not nothing... Mia it's everything to me." Rhea pleaded. "God..." she breathed out. "Fuck, you're the sexiest little thing, baby." Rhea turned the mood back around.

I grabbed her hands, wanting to pull her up to my lips but she didn't move. "What is it?"

"I- are you sure? I don't want to push you." Rhea said quietly, gently. "Don't do this just because of me."

"I'm not, I want to." I tell her. "We can go slow and see how it goes."

Rhea nods, and she bends back to pick up the black vibrator I had gotten out. "This is your idea as slow?"

I giggle. "From what was in there, I think so."

Rhea smiles. "Remember your safe word baby, I won't go near your throat." At that I thank her, I can't have anyone touch at my throat without remembering Austin.

Hopefully the feelings will fade.

Rhea flicks on a button and vibrator buzzes in her hands. She brings it close to my stomach, letting me feel the pulsing at my skin.

I flinched at the first cool contact, it was pretty ticklish. I laughed at it.

"Laugh again, I dare you. Or do I have to shut your pretty lips up myself." Rhea slowly drags the vibrator up, it buzzing against my breast and she circles my nipple.

My laughter fades and I moan at the feel of it. Shit, it was good. I grew hot, and my nipples pulsed against me. I could feel every vibration.

Rhea let the vibrator sit on one nipple as she came down and pulled my bra down, to suck on my other one.

She licked and sucked and pulled at it until I moaned so loud, she had to rise off me to check I was alright.

I caught her lips with mine, enjoying the first taste of her. I melted into her own mouth, licking at her tongue and devouring her. "Rhea..." I whispered.

"What was that?" Rhea pulled away, slowly moving the vibrator low, and on my lower stomach. I could only imagine the feeling of it on my clit.

I swear I was dripping on the sheets already.

I hesitate. "Mami." I correct, and Rhea smiles to herself and lowers the vibrator over my panties.

The vibrations buzz on my clit, making me jerk and loudly moan against Rheas face. She catches me in another quick kiss before pulling away to admire me.

"You look so hot writhing beneath me, Mia." Rhea lustfully tells me. "These little black panties..." she fades.

"Take them off." I beg, too focused on the aching in my clit. I needed full contact. "Mami?"

"Patience, baby." She orders, and i relax into the bed. My legs begin to shake at the absolute pleasure coming through me. Over me.

I didn't feel it until it came, my orgasm crashed over me. Making me tense and shake against the still vibrating object against me. It only made it all better.

"Shit." I groaned, slowly coming down from the high. Rhea flicked the vibrator off, throwing it away to the other side of the bed.

She comes on top of me and slowly brings her hand onto my cheek. I melt into her hand, smiling. "Thank you." I tell her.

"Oh, I'm not done yet, baby." She says, kissing me quickly. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I say, nervous at what else she was going to do to me.

Smirking, Rhea lowers down my body. Pulls my panties to the side and licking up my centre.

It was sensitive and I twitched against her. She held me tight, not letting me wirm away.

"Touch yourself baby, feel those perky tits of yours." Rhea commands me, as she sucks at my clit.

I let my hands cover my breasts and squeeze. I circle a nipple, then caress down my own sides. It wasn't much compared to when Rhea did it, but gods it just elevated the whole experience.

Slowly, my hands rose up my breasts again, I moaned loudly into the room as my orgasm was getting close.

My fingers came up my shoulders and settling on me neck.

My neck.

I felt the faint scratches there over my skin.

Rhea left my mind as Austin's came to the front. His face and the way he charged at me. Wouldn't let me breathe and scream.

How he tackled me, touched me...

My heart picked up, as I felt around my throat further, the skin still a little swollen. It was warm like it was Austin's hands around them.

No...

He wasn't here...

My vision clouds, I wasn't even feeling Rheas tongue anymore.

I couldn't feel her.

I started stressing and pulling away. Rhea mustn't have picked up on my change, what'd came over me, so she didn't let me leave. She kept holding me down.

I couldn't lay with her right now... not anymore. It wasn't fair. I'm not 100% here.

He was choking me. He was not letting me breathe.

I started heaving and remembered what to say to stop all of this.

"Riptide..." I let out, a tear falling down my cheek. "Rhea, riptide."

She immediately springs up and she looks at my face. Really examines me, and my neck. "What is it, Mia?" It looked like she would cry herself as she sat straighter.

"I-um." I mumbled.

Rheas hands slowly grabbed at mine and I let her. "Mia, did you scratch your own neck?"

What?

I feel at it, feeing some new scratches I hadn't realised I just did to myself. "I didn't even- I don't." I cry.

"Mia, baby. What happened?" Rhea says quietly. "Can I hold you?"

I fall into her arms and let her envelope me in a large hug.

It was going so well. All of it, why did I have to do that to myself... "I ruined it..." I cry into her chest.

"No, Mia. What happened? Did I push you too far?" Rhea asked.

"No." I choke. "I touched my own throat and I just couldn't- I couldn't stop the memories from flooding in."

"Mia..." Rhea whispered at my ear. "I am sorry for telling you to touch yourself, I didn't think about that. I'm really sorry."

"No, no, it's not your fault, Rhea." I tell her, shaking. "I liked it, I really did."

Rhea didn't say anything else. She just held me tight against her for as long as I needed to.

Finally, I got up and put some Pyjamas on. Rhea did the same, coming beside me in the bed. She was still whispering apologies as we fell asleep.