46 - Girlfriend

Rhea unzipped my pants, still looking up at me from below. She was pleading with her eyes. Burning me apart by her gaze.

It was then I realised we were in the bathroom, one any female could use. Any one could really come in.

"Rhea, we're in the bathroom-" she shut me up as she slid my pants down my legs.

"Isn't it thrilling?" She whispered, kissing the skin on my thigh. "Knowing anyone could walk in." She continued kissing at my thighs, and I was slowly spreading them apart. "And see me devouring you."

I moaned and breathed deeply, basking in the feel of her lips on my skin.

God I loved this woman.

I grew impatient. Aching for any friction against anything. I grilled Rheas hair softly, trying to pull her against my clit.

Rhea held back. "Greedy little thing." She whispered, before licking between my folds, straight through the centre.

I whipped my head back in pleasure, groaning into the air as her tongue lapped me up.

"Tell me, Mia." Rhea said. "Could anyone else make you this wet?"

I shook my head. "No." I got out.

"Mmm." Rhea continued sucking on me, lifting my leg and setting in on her own shoulder, she got deeper. "I'm so sorry." Rhea said between licks.

I peered down at her, ran my fingers on the side of her head, and on her cheeks.

"Baby, I'm sorry." She kept apologising between the licks. "As soon..." she starts, getting distracted by kissing my clit. "As I left the change-rooms yesterday, I wanted to come back." Rhea licked at my clit.

I caressed at her jaw with soft fingers, pulling at her skin and pinching it lightly.

"I'd never regretted anything more in my life." Rhea said.

"God, shut up, Rhea." I moaned, sinking harder into the wall as my orgasm crested. "Fuck. Rhea!" I yelled into the bathroom, her name echoing in the room.

Then Rhea inserted two fingers inside me and curled them. "Cum for me, baby. Cum on Mami's fingers. On her face. She wants all of it,"

I didn't need much more convincing.

I shook against Rhea, tensing and jerking as the wave of pleasure washed over me. As I was coming down, Rhea was kissing at my thighs again, licking some parts and cleaning up spots I'd dripped down.

I grabbed Rheas hair, pulling her up and she followed my lead. I kissed her.

Though she didn't kiss me back the way I expected. She kissed me soft. Gently. We'd always had passion, but this... it was something else.

As she kissed my cheeks and my jaw. Rubbed her soft hands over my neck.

It was love.

Completely and utter devotion to one another.

"You're my girlfriend, right?" I asked her, breaking the kiss to rest my forehead against hers.

"Baby..." Rhea whispered. I could smell myself all over our mouths. Hell it made me heat again with arousal.

"You're my girlfriend, even if you say you don't want to be. I'm not leaving you." Rhea said, kissing me on the lips once.

I just smiled. Broke the kiss and smiled with happiness. I grabbed her cheeks, our noses rubbing. Rhea smiled against my lips back. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you." I tell her back. I stalled a moment. "Why- why did you want me out of TJD?"

Rhea moved away a tad. "I'm sorry..." she said again. "I can't have you being that close to me, yet I can't touch you... I can't be ringside when you're hurt. It's selfish, but Mia I can't handle it..." Rheas voice was hurt as she said it, like she was reliving the elimination chamber.

"It's okay." I told her. "It's alright, I've been missing being a single wrestler."

"Single no more." Rhea corrected.

I slanted my head. "Right. So what does that mean for the tag team titles?"

Rheas head dropped. "Technically we're still a tag team. I'm addressing it next Monday, why TJD left you behind, on stage I'll challenge you to a match for both the titles. I'll win and find a new tag team partner. If that suits you?"

"You're taking my title?" I asked her.

"You're about to be the Smackdown Women's Champion, baby." Rhea says, caressing down my arms. "At least give me something..."

I laughed. "I hope so."

"I know so." Rhea corrects, pulling me into a deep hug. "You're staying, right?"

I bury myself into Rhea. "Come to mine, please." I ask. "I need to work on being there without... being so nervous all the time." I say.

I felt Rheas face drop beside me. "I'm sorry I wasn't with you last night. I can't imagine how you was. I'm so fucking sorry." Rheas voice was breaking.

"No-no." I tell her. "I had a friend," I say. "Wine..." I laugh.

Rhea just shakes her head, not thinking my joke was funny. After a moment she pulls away. "I punched a hole in my wall..." she whispers, embarrassed.

"D said that." I told her, grabbing her hand. I examined her knuckles as it was still red from where she would have punched with. "Lucky your girlfriend knows how to care for you." I smile.

Rhea grins, smirks and laughs. "I fucking love you."