26 - Safe Word

As Rhea pulled me into the change room, she took a quick scan of the room before slamming her lips into mine.

She pressed me against the door, devouring my lips with hers. Her tongue coated my lips, and she tasted of salt and mint. Clean and perfect.

Her hands found my waist and they skimmed under my shirt onto my bare skin. Erupting me in shivers. I held her close back, pulling her in by a hand on her neck.

"Fuck." Rhea panted between kisses. "Mia." She kept kissing me, squeezing at my skin, pressing me against the door. "You're so hot."

I moaned between our tongues tasting at each other.

"I thought." I panted. "Not here." I tried to pull away but Rhea wouldn't let me go.

"Fuck it." She said, and tore away from me. To pick me up over her shoulder, and turn towards the bathroom.

I laughed as she felt over my thigh as she carried me into the bathroom. "Let me down, Rhea." I giggle.

She does but pushes me into a shower, shuts the curtain and turns the water on. Our clothes immediately drenched in cold water.

I squealed at the freezing water hitting over my body. Rheas clothes clung tight to her body, and I couldn't stop admiring her.

I met her face and she was smiling too. She brushed her hair out her face, before stripping her top clean off her. She stood in her bra only and tight black shorts, as the water fell over her bright skin.

I wanted to kiss her so badly.

I lent in, but she met me halfway and kissed me. Held me tight in her arms as we kissed. It started slow, tender. Something I didn't think she could do.

That was until it picked up. Rhea squeezed at my ass, and I lifted a leg for her to wrap it around herself.

She lifted me up, placing me on the wet wall, and kissing me more. I kept up with her kisses back, grabbing at her hair. I pulled it.

"Mmm Mia, do you want your pussy licked?" Rhea smiled against my lips. My heart tickled, and my stomach heated. Rhea grabbed my jaw and lifted it up to meet her eyes. I hadn't realised I looked down. "Mia?"

"Yes." I answered without thinking. My knees starting to shake in her grip. "Please. Don't be gentle."

Rhea grinned and let me down. "I have to."

"No. Don't, Rhea. I can handle whatever you want to do to me." I beg, looking at her face. She considered it. She was thinking about it.

I wanted whatever she wanted. If she wanted to be rough, she could be. Anything at all, I'll do it for her.

"Are you going to make me get on my knees." I say, slowly lowering down.

I was low at her chest when Rhea gripped my arm. But she didn't pull me back up. She spoke quietly. "Mia, you have no idea what you're getting into."

"I want to. Show me. Give me a hint of what you like. Please, Rhea." I beg more, waiting for her answer. "Or I'll leave right now." I add. Would I? Probably not, but oh well.

"Oh?" Rhea tilted her head down at me, slight smile on her face. "You'll leave?" She asks. I nod. "Can't have that, then." She says and my heart picks up.

"Before you get on your knees and beg, because you will, tell me a word. Any word you won't forget. I won't forget."

I think. "You want me to have a safe word?" Rhea nods. "Oh, um. Riptide." I look to her, smiling.

Rhea grins back, laughs and then pushes me down to my knees, enough to make me blink and have to understand I was here.

She stands over me, dominance scowling on her face. Her finger lands on my lip and she pulls it. Toys with it and flicks it back. The act was sensual. Enough to make me know who's in charge here.

"Beg for me to touch you, Mia." Rhea says quietly. Anyone could come in at any moment, but I didn't think of that.

Rheas fingers comes back to my lip, her thumb slips into my mouth. "Suck it." She orders. Slowly, I place my tongue on her thumb, suck on her thumb until she pulls it free. "Beg, Mia." She repeats. "Or I'll make you suck my whole fist."

She liked punishment. To punish me...

"Please." I whisper, voice cracking. I was nervous now, but the ache in my lower region was too much. My skin was pleading for any contact with her. Plus, we both knew the safe word and I trusted her. So much. "Touch me, please."

"Please, who?" Rhea asks.

"Please, Rhea." I beg. "Touch me and lick me. Kiss me, please."

"Good girl." Rhea praises me, and i can feel myself dripping down my thigh.

Rhea grabs me under my arm, pulling me up close to her face. The water was now warm and felt good on my aching muscles.

"I like when you call me that-" Rhea held a finger over my lips. But she lifted an eyebrow at me at what I said. So she pulled her finger away.

"Only speak if it's to scream my name, got that?" Rhea says and she looked to the shut curtain. "Maybe don't scream too loud."

"Okay." I say, watching her face.

"Good girl." She praises. And lowers to her knees before me, taking my leg over her shoulder. Peeling my pants and panties off. "So wet and pretty for me." Rhea smirks, admiring me below.

I felt her breathe over me, hot and warm, making me heat further for her. God I needed her tongue on me.

Then the bathroom door opened.