49 - Hickey

It's been a few days as Rheas girlfriend.

And I've loved every second of it.

She insisted on staying with me every night this week. We'd workout in the mornings, then go on long walked in the afternoon.

She'd cook healthy meals for me, 3 times a day and then bathe with me too.

I'd felt bad for the other night on the phone to my family, and had tried to instigate her to continue but she said the time would come. So I'd only gotten faint kisses and night time long hugs from her.

The other day, Rhea posted a photo on Instagram, of the two of us for everyone to see.

It didn't make sense for the world to know she was dating me. We weren't required to follow with our characters on social media, but we often did.

She posted a black and white photo of herself gripped my hand. You can easily tell it was Rhea with a female. And if you knew me, you knew it was me by the small butterfly tattoo on the inside of her finger.

She captioned it "The Love of my Brutal Life." I cringed at it at first, but then laughed.

Hell, did my family go nuts for it. I ended up telling them about Rhea to which they insisted she meets next time I go over or they come over. Rhea told me her family reacted the same way.

Bianca, D and even some other wrestlers I was close with sent us all messages, wishing us the best. It was so kind.

Rhea staked her claim, so, I had to do mine.

In return, it was Friday night. Rhea was originally planning on addressing the tag team titles on Monday, but it was moved to Friday on Smackdown as everyone was confused and wanted answers.

This morning though, I kissed Rhea morning and down her cheek and sucked on her neck that left a faint hickey there.

I laughed as she sent me pictures of herself trying to cover it up an hour ago.

I was staying at my apartment, watching the show on tv. Rhea asked me to come but I insisted on staying here myself. Rhea would come back straight after the show.

Rhea was in the ring, addressing the tag team titles. She insulted me, but it was fine, I knew it didn't matter and wasn't real.

Called me weak. Foolish and stupid to think I was in TJD and she actually wanted me.

She then challenged me to a match, speaking close to the camera, and saying the winner takes the titles

She then challenged me to a match, speaking close to the camera, and saying the winner takes the titles. It'd be on Monday night, and I had to be there to fight or give up the title.

Rhea smirked, as she eventually left the ring

Rhea smirked, as she eventually left the ring. Walking back up to the gorilla against the music playing.

It was only ten minutes when she messaged me.

Rhea: You okay?"

Mia: Of course I am xx

Rhea: Won't be long, baby

There was only 1 more match to go on Smackdown so Rhea would probably quickly shower and then just leave unless she got held up.

I quickly ate the rest of my popcorn and sneakily hid it in the bin from Rhea. I felt sneaky, eating my yummy food away from her. But I couldn't give it up, I loved it, and she'd throw it all away if she saw me with the junk.

I showered myself and as I got out, the door knocked.

My phone pinged with a message at the same time. I checked it first.

Rhea: Just me at the door, Mia

I smiled, jogging to the door and not even looking through the peephole just opening it to see a showered Rhea standing there.

I'd give her a key but only have the one.

Rhea came in and dropped her bag off in my bedroom and wrapped me in a warm hug. "Finn, Dom and D are heading out tonight, want to come?" She asked. "If you don't want to, it's alright."

I pulled away. "Do you want to go?"

Rhea nodded. "It'd be fun. I won't drink but i miss the guys. Especially Dom, I hardly get to see him."

"Yeah." I nodded, feeling sad for her. "I'll just have to get ready."

"Me too." Rhea said and kissed my temple. "They want to go to this fancy bar in the city, it just opened so dress accordingly." She added.

I picked out my clothes, a nice simple black and sleeveless dress and see through black cardigan to cover. Simple black heels too.

Maybe it was too much black but, it suited everything.