25 - Kendo Stick

I walked from the gorilla with a pace. Saw Liv chatting away to the crowd. She said, "Mia is just Rheas bitch!"

The Judgement Day music started playing, trying to keep up with me.

Liv eventually turned around, watched me come out. She complained to the crowd as they cheered me out. But Liv eventually smiled at me.

She didn't particularly look ring ready but neither was I

She didn't particularly look ring ready but neither was I. Nor did I care. She knew she told Austin to go after me, I liked to be chased. Then she thought she could talk about me, about Rhea after we took her tag team titles.

Hell no.

Before I jumped in the ring, I bent down and pulled the curtain up. I grabbed a kendo stick before I rolled into the ring and stood. Held the stick over my shoulders as I looked at Liv.

"Say it again to my face then." I said. I didn't have a microphone so no one would hear, but I just needed Liv to hear it.

Fear shown in Livs eyes. She breathed in.

But I striked. Jumped and hit her in the side with the stick. She jumped and screamed.

I swung again at her other side, and she flinched again. She waited for the next hit but I threw the stick.

Over the speakers I heard the commentators. "Ooo and Mia wants to use her own fists now. She's mad."

I ran back into the ropes so I could drop kick her with enough force to knock her out. She didn't though and just rolled in pain, grabbing at her nose.

She was on her stomach, perfect for a finisher.

I grabbed her ankles, used my strength and flicked her body. Her knees hit the ground, her chest and finally her head smacked into the ground.

The Wave!

And she didn't move.

I backed away from her body, slowly, I smiled at her silent on the ground.

"THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!" Played around the stadium.

The crowd erupted into cheers.

I turned around to find a glaring Rhea stomping down the aisle. Her eyes were locked on Liv, even as she picked her unmoving body up, over her head and into...

RIPTIDE!

Rhea kicked her body away.

She was protecting her name, too. Both of us from her. We deserved the titles. For sure we did.

Rhea looked all natural. She hardly ever came into the ring with no makeup or her hair done. But she looked beautiful.

In front of thousands of people. Millions watching live. My plan from earlier popped back into my head.

She told Damien about us. Austin didn't get the message. It was a way I thought I would clear the air. Get Austin away.

The only downside... Rhea might not like it. She might not want it. Want people to know yet.

I hesitated. I'm that moment I did, Rheas hand came around my shoulder and she guides me from the ring.

It was too late now.

I let her guide my up the aisle and back to the gorilla.

Damien met us quickly, grabbing us both in a huge warm hug. "That was badass." He said.

Rhea brushed him off quickly, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "I need to touch you, right now." My skin flushed. I looked around if anyone noticed but they didn't. Rhea takes my hand in hers and she says again. "I need to taste your pretty little cunt now."

I flinched at the words she used. She was contradicting herself from earlier, but I wasn't complaining. Nor did I stop her from dragging me towards the dressing room.