13 - Tongue

It was 2 weeks out from WrestleMania. Currently it was Monday night, meaning Rhea and I were about to interrupt the tag team champions from their little speech.

I'd put my gear on, and stretched with Finn. Tonight, it was just Rhea and I who would walk out into the ring to stop Liv and Raquel, the champs, mid speech to challenge them.

I'd already spoke to Damien and he encouraged me to react still hesitant about TJD, but leaning towards Rhea. We wanted to show that i was slowly being convinced and joining them.

That's why Rhea had me by the back of arm, as we waiting for TJD music to start. We'd hardly spoken since that day at the gym, where I nearly collapsed before her. Or maybe she did me.

I assumed she'd end up messaging me or something, anything really, but I hadn't heard from her. She wasn't at TJD training a few days ago, so I worked with Finn and Damien alone.

The music started.

Quickly Rhea pulled me towards her, stepping out from the gorilla. We didn't wait for anything as she dragged me down the aisle, last waving hands and surprised fans.

I stumbled over my feet trying to keep up with her x and damn it was real, she was storming down towards the ring, microphone in her hard grip.

Liv and Raquel had pure shock on their face. I'd spoken a little with the two women, but I hardly ever seen them around backstage or at the gym. They wouldn't have known about us surprising them tonight, WWE liked to cause genuine reactions with us. Genuine rivalries we had to personally push past. Like Rhea... but had we pushed past it?

We've pushed past some sort of boundary...

We stepped into the ring and stood before the tag team champs. "I'm not going to jump around, but cut right to the chase." Rhea spoke clearly into the microphone.

Liv cleared her throat as she spoke back to Rhea. "Who are you?" But it was meant for me.

Rhea laughed manically. "She belongs to Mami, and soon to be." Rhea steps ahead. "Your." Another step towards Liv. "Brutality." She moved over Liv, towering over her in dominance. "We challenge you at Wrestlemania for the Tag Team Title."

I stood behind Rhea, innocence on my face.

Before I could even act, Raquel had charged around Rhea and her knees met my face. Snapping my head back and cracking my teeth against my lip. I tasted blood as I landed on my back.

My nose rung. My eyes stung. Blood started dripping from my mouth.

I looked to Rhea who was doing the same to me. Studying me. The blood coming from my lip. She pointed a promising finger at Raquel before stomping for her.

Raquel dodged her grab and elbowed her in the side of her head. Rhea grunted but recovered quickly, then spearing Raquel to the ground. She laid punches over her. Again and again.

Liv snuck up to Rhea, ripping her off of Raquel.

Anger bubbled in me. The crowd was loud and angry. Which only made me angrier.

I crawled and ripped at Livs ankles before she could reach Rhea. She flattened on her stomach, knocking her skull on the floor and she hardly moved.

Rhea and Raquel met in the centre of the ring, Rhea started kneeing at her face with pure anger fuelling it. She wouldn't stop the assault.

Large men stormed the ring in black shirt labeled with WWE. It wasn't meant to turn to a fight, so it had to be broken up.

Multiple men grabbed at Rhea trying to pull her off of Raquel. Somehow she ended up on top of Raquel, hammering at her face.

I rolled from the ring, sensing I had to calm down and stop. Taking it too far could be bad. It wouldn't make sense for my character, plus I didn't want anyone to be hurt too badly for Wrestlemania.

Eventually they pulled Rhea off Raquel, and she finally stepped from the ring, leaving Raquel and Liv hugging at eachother.

But Rhea didn't want to stop. She was trying to escape the hold from the men, clawing to get away.

The commentators were loud on the speaker, commenting on the chaos in the ring. They weren't expecting this either. "Rhea protecting her own." They were saying. "This is Judgement Day everyone, protect your family."

God this wasn't to do with family. It was to do with the blood Raquel drawn from me... I touched my lip and it was still bleeding heavily.

Rhea slowly seemed to relax into the men's hold, but she was huffing in anger.

Then Raquel stuck her middle finger to Rhea. And she roared and broke free of the holds anyone had on her. She crawled up the ring, pushed Liv out the way like it was nothing.

Picked Raquel up and slammed her onto the floor.

She landed with a scream

She landed with a scream. In pain and Raquel rolled away.

They grabbed a hold of Rhea again, pulling her back from Liv and Raquel, who were watching her get pulled away.

I stared at her, the manic in her eyes. The devilish smile she was giving Raquel. She was pure rage. Wickedly and insulting, Rhea sticked her tongue out at the pair.

It was a taunt

It was a taunt.

A bring it.

A threat.

And it even made me shiver.

She slowly backed from the ring. Caught sight of me, grabbed me by the back of the neck and dragged me back towards the gorilla.