21 - Scream It

"Rhea..." I moaned as she circled her finger over my panties, rubbing at my clit.

"Don't come apart yet, baby." Rhea whispered in my ear, sucking on the lobe. She moved my panties to the side easily.

She smirked as she found me wet and ready for her. Her fingers smoothed over me. "So wet for me." She whispered. Sending tingles all over my skin.

God I could feel I was getting close. I moaned with the feeling of her rubbing over me. My clit ached for more of her touch. I closed my eyes from the intense pleasure.

"Eyes on me, baby." She touched my cheek with her other hand. "Look into my eyes as you come on my hand." She said.

I moaned, trying my best to keep my eyes opened. I could hardly do it, as I started to shake beneath her. I was so close I was taste it. Everything felt tender to the touch.

"Rhea... I'm-" that's all I could get out as pleasure exploded in me. An insane wave of satisfaction crashed over me, making me shake under Rhea. I moaned with it, letting her hear it all. Everything.

Rhea slowly kept rubbing me as I rode out the waves. My breath slowly coming back to normal and my body silenced.

Though her fingers kept circling over my wet folds. She didn't stop.

"You're the hottest thing I've ever laid eyes on." Rhea said, as she plunged a finger inside me.

I bucked my hips at the full feeling. Especially after an orgasm, it felt even more sensitive. I felt her every move inside me. "Shit. Rhea..." I moaned loudly."

"Shhh, you'll wake the whole neighbourhood if you get any louder, Mia." Rhea grinned from above me. But I hardly could listen to her. I relaxed into her finger as it started slowly pumping in and out of me. She curled her finger on the inside, hitting a spot that made me twitch. "So reactive." Rhea whispered.

Rhea put two fingers inside me, stretching me further. She started pumped a bit faster now, and my eyes roll back. "What did I say about those eyes." Rhea repeated.

I looked back to her, staring at me from above. I looked at her lips, the wet from where she licks them was shining. They were begging to be kissed.

So I grabbed her head and pulled it down to kiss her. Her fingers stalled a moment, but she let me kiss her, taste her. Until eventually she pulled away and breathed heavy. She smiled. "Look at you, thinking you're in control, huh?"

Rheas fingers pumped harder inside me, curling and hitting that spot I love. "Oh my god!" I moaned. She kept the pleasure coming, kept building it inside me. "Rhea!" I couldn't stop her name coming from my throat.

"Who's fingering you, Mia?" I heard Rhea say. But I could say the words. "Mmm, Mia. Scream it." Rhea repeated.

The tension burst and so did my orgasm. It crashed into me, starting in my clit it ached. "Rhea!" I screamed as the pleasure radiated down my legs, into my back. Even as I rode it out on Rheas hand, I said again. "Rhea..."

Once my breathe caught back up with me, Rhea slipped her fingers away. She pulled me up from lying on the couch and to a sitting position. She covered my area back up with my panties and pulled a blacked off the back of the couch and over us.

I think i was still seeing stars at this point. Even as Rhea rubbed over my bare shoulder. Even she knew I was having trouble coming back to reality.

I never knew it could be that good. Never even thought.

"Hey, Mia?" Rhea said beside me. My eyes blinked and I looked to her. She was smiling, so so happy she was. "You alright?"

"Yeah." I breathed. "More than that, I think." As I said it realised Rhea was probably aching somewhere too. She hasn't got any pleasure.

I looked to her, her face was blushed and her hair was messy. She looked stressed. Tired and I wanted to do my best to help her.

"Can I..." I started, unsure of how to ask. "Let me eat you out." I finally said. I even cringed at my own words.

Rhea smiled and brought a hand to her lips, trying to hide a giggle. "You wanna eat me out?"

I grew embarrassed. My cheeks blushed more. "Is that not how I should have asked?"

"No, no it was fine. I'm fine though, Mia." Rhea said. "Seriously, I'm alright."

My face fell at that. Did she not want me to because I didn't have any experience? She knew it wouldn't be good. "Hey, Mia." Rhea said, interrupting my thoughts. "You have no idea how much I would love it." She paused. "You look spent. You need rest. Besides, I'm taking my time with you. Don't stress about returning any favours, just yet."

It was the 'just yet' that had my heart flip. I knew she was holding back for me. She liked to dominate, control the situation. I assume it'd be like that even if I was the one giving her the pleasure. Maybe, she's be rough.

Was it strange that I was excited?

I was looking forward to it all.

Rhea pulled the blanket tighter over us, and I lent into her. She pulled me in.

That was all I remember before we both fell asleep on the couch.