36 - Austin-Fucking-Theory

I woke up to the sunlight blaring into my window. I'd forgotten to shut my blinds last night, just hopped into bed without thinking.

Hell I probably forgot to lock the front door.

I stretched and rubbed at my eyes before reaching for my phone.

I scrolled through some socials and my emails, procrastinating going to the gym. I had to go, I needed to get some more flexibility back for elimination chamber in a few days.

As I was about to get up, I received a message.

Rhea: Let me know when you're awake please

I hesitated writing back straight away. But I was curious to see what she would say...

Mia: Just woke up. Are you alright?

Rhea typed for a while, then they disappeared before finally appearing and her message coming through.

Rhea: Fine. Why aren't you here?

Mia: I'm back at my apartment.

Rhea: I'll be over in 20.

I hope she wasn't too embarrassed. She would have seen our messages from last night. But she was coming over, so it must be alright.

Jumping in the shower, I rinsed off yesterdays grime and put on some clean gymwear. Brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I was drinking water when a knock was at my front door. It had only been 10 or so minutes, she was early.

I opened the door but was met with a bruised Austin Theory...

He immediately charged inside, and I stepped back in shock. My body tensed up and he kept advancing on me, and slammed my front door shut.

"You're a stupid bitch, you know that?" He insulted, loudly. He came before me and his hand grabbed at my throat.

What was wrong with me?

I couldn't move my feet... my arms...

His grip tightened around my neck cutting off my breathing. "Telling Damien and Finn I was harassing you? Is that what this is?" Then his other hand firmly squeezed its way into my gym tights.

They were cold and rough and his hand cupped me low. I winced, still stuck in place. I think a tear fell.

I eventually stumbled back into the kitchen counter. "You're going to take it like a good little slut, aren't you?"

I couldn't even speak. Move or anything. I was trapped, scared and my breathing was non existent.

"I'm not. D-don't." I stammered, hoping he was joking and he'd leave.

Where was Rhea?

She'd have to be here, but she couldn't get in the door was shut. Maybe if I scream someone will hear me.

But I couldn't.

I didn't even feel the way he was rubbing at me. How hard he was grabbing my throat. All I could think about was Rhea...

How badly I fucked up.

Maybe I deserved this.

I deserved it after what I did to her.

No... no one deserved this.

I don't know how, but I broke away from his hold. Ducking under his reach and sprinting for the door. That was when I realised it was ajar a tad. Maybe I could open it and run.

When I got close to the door, I was about to open it when Austin rammed me into it, slamming it shut against my front.

He pushed me hard into the door and gripped at my throat again. His hand came on my behind, rubbing harshly over it.

The door handle rattled beside me.

Was that Rhea? She was right here?

Austin didn't notice and he ripped at my tights, pulling them down as far as he could with one hand.

I let out a scream, as loud as I could with his hand on my throat. It came out broken but she would hear it.

The door handles rattling picked up. It wasn't locked so she could come in, but Austin's strength was more than hers.

I started to cry, loudly, as Austin's fingers came and cupped my breasts. "S-stop." I whimper.

The door jerked. Rhea had rammed her shoulder into it or something. It did it again and Austin noticed. "What the fuck is that?"

The door continued to jerk and pound with each shoulder Rhea pushed through.

With a strong push off the door, Austin stumbled back and I dived away from him, crawled on the floor away from him.

The door barged open and Rhea stormed in, taking in the scene.

I sat on my behind with my legs out, tights down to my knees. My shirt was half up and my makeup would be smeared from my tears.

Austin was battered and a hard erection pressed against his pants. He took in Rhea as her eyes grew dark and stormy.

Even Austin had fear in his eyes as Rhea just shut the door behind her. "You're going to stay in here while the cops come."

Austin laughs. "Fuck off, I'm leaving, I didn't do anything."

"The bruises already forming around her throat say otherwise." Rhea stood close to him.

Austin rolled his eyes but I saw the shaking of his jaw. He was nervous.

Then Rhea swung her fist at him, knocking him in the temple and he quickly slumped on the floor, unconscious.

Rheas attention strayed to me a mess on the floor. She come and squat in front of me, her fingers came onto my throat. I squirmed away, not wanting to be touched there.

Rheas hand pulled away. "I'm so so sorry I wasn't here..." sadness crossed her face.

"I- I deserved it." I let out, crying in between it.

"What?"

"I didn't know about your family..." I whisper.

Rheas hand went to hold my cheek but she hesitated. "Damien talked to me, don't ever tell him secrets by the way. About why you did it... we should have talked about us, and I should have told you about my family."

I let my head fall, staring to now shake.

Rhea told me to pull my tights back up as she called police to my apartment.

I sat on the couch, shaking and crying, waiting for them to arrive. Rhea told me I was going to the hospital, just to get a quick check over, and then she's bringing me to her house.

I didn't complain. I couldn't even piece together a real thought right now.

Rhea sat beside me and walked me through the hospital the whole way, asking questions and then finally driving me to her house again.