17 - Wrestlemania (part 1)

I'd hardly slept. When I most needed it, of course, I couldn't.

Bianca and I had went for an early breakfast, but I could hardly eat. I was trembling. Bianca, having already been in a Wrestlemania event, tried her best to give me a pep talk. It hardly helped.

She was walking by my side when we were entering the stadium for the day. Just across the path, Rhea was walking in beside Dom. She had no bags so she must have already arrived earlier. She looked as cool as she could.

Her and Dom were still close friends despite what WWE may think.

I looked over to her and she caught sight of me. She was in all black, right against her skin. She had half of her makeup on, hair undone. She stuck her tongue out to me.

I looked away, blushing too much and I bet it made her laugh to herself

Bianca must have noticed. "What's with you two? I can't tell if she wants to hug or kill you."

I laughed to Bianca. "Neither to be honest." Bianca grinned. She knew, I just could tell. She was a good person, with a good intuition. She knew something was going on, I didn't even have to say anything.

As we went inside, Damien met me with a tight hug. He was just in casual gear as he had no match today. "Can't wait for those titles to be yours." He said, and lead me backstage.

It was still a few hours away until the crowd would start arriving. But we needed time to talk through with the workers, get our music and entrances rehearsed. Gotta make sure everything runs perfectly.

I ran through the entrance with Rhea at my side. It was decided that I was gonna walk happily beside Rhea. With a grin and encouraging TJD. A real partner to Rhea. As we reached the ring, Triple H and Damien suggested I keep my hands on Rhea a lot. They want to convey that we were in some sort of relationship. Wanted to get the hint across, but I had a better way to do it.

After stretching with Bianca, and a quiet Rhea watching from afar, I was adjusting my gear on my skin. Rhea was sitting with Finn and Damien, talking away but I felt the burn from her eyes across the change room.

Triple H came in the room and alerted us we'd be on in 10 and had to come to the gorilla. After a nod from Rhea, I told him. "No worries."

"We'll leave you to it then." Damien slapped Rhea on the back and she smiled at him. I wonder if he knew about her struggles. Judging by the way she smiles at him, I would assume yes.

Finn scruffed at my hair, wished us luck and they both left the room.

The tension in the air was enough to suffocate me.

I was just finishing up in the mirror when I felt her presence behind me. Her hand met my hip and she squeezed it hard. "Those tights..." she whispered close at my head.

It sent tingles down my spine, making me arch and press into her front. Rhea giggled, pressing close into me. "I love when you do that." She said, moving to grab my wrist. "Let's get the title and be done with it." She spoke, dragging me away from the mirror.

We reached the gorilla and it was only a few minutes until TJD music began.

We walked from the gorilla and onto the stage as fog crowded it. The lights were off as we got into position.

I could see the crowd though. Their cheers that echoed aloud the entire stadium. It was deafening. But I stood strong, as the music peaked. Rhea stepped ahead with her arms and sticks her tongue out.

The lights turned on as I followed Rhea ahead. We walked down the stage, listening to every cheer and every noise. I seemed to hear every single word everyone said.

We reached the ring but I put a warm hand on Rheas shoulder, stopping her. I went on my toes and whispered in her ear. "I need your lips on my body. Now." I covered my lips with a palm so no one could make out what I told her:

Quickly Rhea pulled away, red all over her face and she licked her teeth. Over the speakers, the commentators spoke. "And it seems we've got a responsive Rhea Ripley. Mia seems to have an affect on Rhea, now. Oh the tables turn."

Rhea jumped up the ring and I stood beneath her. I felt her breath on my neck as the crowd cheers.

I rolled into the ring and watched as Rhea stepped in, brutality on her face. She took her jacket off and I couldn't stop my stare at her face. Her body.

Then Liv Morgan's music started playing

Then Liv Morgan's music started playing. Raquel beside her. They had the titles around their waists as they made there way to the ring. Rhea put me in the ring first to face Liv.

I was shocked she didn't want the first go, but I wouldn't decline it. I tapped Rhea on the back as she left to stand on the side lines.

The bell rung, signalling the beginning of the match.