20 - Don't Hold Back

I had driven to the place Rhea recommended for pizza, followed her in her own car and parked behind her out the front.

She'd ordered 2 whole pizzas for us to share, and we sit down waiting for it.

I think Rhea grew tired of the small talk about the match, it was late, and I could visibly tell she was exhausted. So I didn't ask her much, just talked and she still listened.

I told her more about my family. About my parents. How Damien reminds me of my brother. My favourite place for Chinese food. Rhea smiled at everything I said.

Until I felt her cool fingers twinkling on my knee under the table. I physically tensed at the touch and I'm sure you could see it on my face.

She didn't leave the hand on my knee, even as the pizza came, she ate with one hand.

She paid, then she said her house was 10 minutes away and to follow her. I complied and drove carefully behind her.

I was a ball of nerves the whole way. The confidence I get sometimes was all gone and I was shaking, and couldn't stop it.

When Rhea pulled into her driveway, I parked by the curb and hopped out on shaky legs. Rhea lead me inside from the night and I was pleasantly suprised at the inside.

It was bright, clean. Not small or large by any means, there was a living room, then kitchen. An open hallway above that had to be the bathroom and bedroom.

 An open hallway above that had to be the bathroom and bedroom

"This is beautiful." I told Rhea with a shaky voice.

"Thank you." She held my hand. "Quick tour?" I nodded.

She showed me around quickly, even showing me the drawer if I get my period. Does she expect me over a lot?

As she was showing me around, I just hummed at her in answer. I couldn't stop the shaking in my fingers and my knees. My jaw.

Why was I so nervous?

As we returning down the stairs, Rhea said as she spun to face me. "You're shaking so much the house might collapse. What is it?"

I swallowed. More like loudly gulped. "I'm alright." I lied through my teeth. I wanted this. I really did.

Rhea considered me a moment. "Do you want to go home?" She asked.

"No." I quickly answered. "Seriously, Rhea, I'm okay." I walked to her living room. "Just cold, can we turn the fire on?"

Rhea did exactly that, but I had a feeling she knew there was something else on my mind.

I sunk into her couch, and Rhea sat beside me, took my hand into hers and inspected it. Up my arm she rubbed at it. "No goosebumps." Rhea pointed out.

Shit.

Rhea faced me on the couch. "You be honest with me and you do it now, Mia. What is it?" Her voice was serious. She didn't want to joke around.

I ummed and ahhed for a bit, trying to decide whether I should just tell her. For some reason, I thought she might enjoy the fact that I was. "I've never fully done... it." I spit it, face blushing as I do.

I sink further into the couch.

Rheas grip tightens on my hand. She smiles. "No one's ever touched you?" She asks.

"I've kissed other women and stuff. They've felt me other clothes but... like that's it." I sputter. God this was embarrassing.

"Don't talk about other women to me in that way." Rhea says, anger bubbling in her face. "But, Mia, you don't have to fear at all."

"No?" I second.

"Because I'm going to take my time with you." Rhea says, planting a slow kiss on my hand. The whole way she kept contact with my eyes and it made me blink unnaturally. Made my nipples harden. My breath picked up.

And all it took was a single kiss to the hand to turn me into goo. A single lustful stare.

Rhea lent in close. "Do you want to be kissed, Mia!" She whispered, lips so close I could taste them.

I nodded.

Her lips met mine softly, enveloping me into deep kiss. Her hand found my cheek, as she started to devour me.

All my nerves were gone at this point.

I even felt confident enough to grab at Rheas waist. Her muscles flicked under my touch and I moved down to her hip to squeeze.

Rhea moaned and shifted over me, she was above me lying on the couch. Her knee was between my legs, close to the area I needed friction at.

As she kissed me further, our tongues mixed together and she tasted incredible. My hands rubbed over her back, feeling her warm skin.

Rhea had a hand on my waist, and the other was on my cheek, hard, like she wasn't letting me go.

As she kissed her way from my lips, down my jaw and on my neck, i grew an intense ache down there.

I wiggled trying to find relief, I felt the light touch of Rheas thigh between my legs and I sucked in a breath.

"Mmm." Rhea pulled her lips away. "Grind against my knee, Mia." She ordered. "Ride me."

  I started moving my hips and grinding against her hard thigh. The friction made me moan as it shot pleasure all through me.

Rhea moved her thigh up harder between my legs. I moaned between kisses. Grinding and panting so hard, Rhea lips had to leave mine and she was just watching me.

I opened my eyes, and saw her face. A deep look of want was all over it. She was just watching me in pleasure.

She suddenly stopped her knee, just as I thought I was close. All the pleasure stopped. "Rhea..." I got out. "Why's you stop."

"Real needy thing, aren't you?..." Rhea brushed her finger over my bottom lip, a smirk on her face. "Are you going to let me touch you, Mia?" She asked.

At first my heart fluttered. But I immediately said "yes." To Rhea.

That was all she needed as she took her hands away to peel at my shirt. She threw it across the room, and took some time to admire my black lace bra, hard nipples peeking through. "Look at these things, Mia." She rounded my nipple with her finger, causing me to jerk.

Then she slowly peeled my tights off, chucking them away and her hands landed on my knees. She slowly caressed her way up to my hips and over my lower stomach. "You wore these black little things for me?" Rhea asked me, as she made me putty beneath her.

I nodded at her, wanting any touch from her.

Rhea took a breath, like she was holding herself back. Was she holding herself back for me? "Rhea?" I said. "Don't hold back."

Rhea smiled at me. "But I have to, Mia, if you want to be able to walk tomorrow."

That was all she said as a single finger rubbed over my panties, right in the centre, causing me to buckle.