7 - Not Wicked Enough

After a good long sleep, some time to recuperate in my apartment and actually comprehend what had happened Monday night.

I was silenced.

I spent the next two days in complete silence.

Triple H had emailed me and pencilled myself and Damien Priest in for what should be a short meeting. I was on my way now, just walking into the building the same time Damien was. Of bloody course.

He rushed ahead of me to open the door, signalling me inside. "Thanks." I mumbled, unsure of how to act around the man.

We walked down the hall step by step, he finally broke the silence. "I do apologise for catching you off guard after your match." His voice was genuine. Not as deep as his character was but that was often with the men. "I mean it. I don't want to start off on a bad foot with you, seriously, I respect the shit out of you."

I smile. A real one at him. "That's nice to hear." I wasn't surprised Damien was so kind out of the ring, he just had that big brother type of style. One I missed from back home...

"Yeah." He opened the meeting room door for me again, and I walked in to Triple H studying something on his phone.

He sprung from his device as he saw both of us enter. "Ah, welcome you two." We both sat down at the too long table.

"So I called the meeting today just to talk about what transpired Monday." Triple H said, I only raised my brows at him. "Mia, I'm sorry for taking you by surprise, but yes, you're now part of The Judgement Day."

"Okay." I say, waiting for more. There was nothing I could say. I could refuse and risk my termination but I wasn't going to do that. I loved it.

"We want you on the dark side. How much darker is there than TJD." Triple H laughed. "I spoke to Damien earlier in the week, he agreed. It was unfortunate what we did to to Dom but he understood. We need someone the people love. Someone they can control and turn your heel."

I lifted my chin. "I am to be a puppet?"

Damien laughed quietly but said "kind of."

"You have real potential that Dom and I have seen. We want you to grow further into the dark side. Train with Dom, Finn and Rhea. Show the audience that TJD, are master manipulators - after Dom and now they've recruited you. People will be afraid of them. If you." Triple H waited for a reply from me.

"Right." I said. "I'm not sure if Rhea likes me."

Damien grins. "She agreed with recruiting you to TJD. She likes your brutality." He shrugs.

It certainly didn't seem like she did. Or Finn, I had no idea what to think about the whole change.

Triple H spoke through the silence. "Train with TJD for the week, just before RAW, we'll check in again and go through the match."

"A match Monday?" I asked.

Damien replied. "Me and Finn vs Dom and Rey."

Oh yeah, that made sense after the display. Dom tan straight back to his father Rey, and they challenged TJD.

"Okay." I agreed to it all. There wasn't much I could do about it. It was my fate in the WWE.

"Awesome, thanks for that, Mia and Damien." Triple H dismissed us and we left the room quickly.

"Sorry again." Damien apologises again. Though I wasn't sure what for.

"It's fine." I told him. Brushing him off.

"We train tomorrow. Just work through some moves together and things like that. You'll enjoy yourself." Damien said. "We're looking forward to getting to know you, really."

"Is that really true?" I questioned. "Do Finn and Rhea feel the same way?"

"They do. I know you're unsure about Rhea. But hey, she won't be sorry for winning the rumble, but she may apologise for being so brutal."

I was in disbelief. He really seemed to know her but what he was saying was a completely different woman to I knew in the ring. Even outside it, in the change rooms she ignored me. "She apologises?" I asked, just in shock.

Damien laughed. "She does, if it's worth apologising for. I'll email you the deets, see you Mia." He stops before walking away. "We're gonna have to work on that name by the way. Not quite wicked enough." And he walked away.