29 - Unsafe

I woke up in a cold bed.

It seemed to be the usual here. I already knew Rhea would be at the gym this time of the morning.

I reached for my phone and checked her socials. This was posted 7 minutes ago.

She looked pumped and amazing

She looked pumped and amazing. I kind of wished she invited me. I couldn't lift nearly was she did, but I could build up to it.

I messaged her:
Mia: How long until you'll be here?

Rhea: Maybe 30 minutes, you okay baby?

That was plenty of time. I replied with a thumbs up, plus a little pink heart. Then I got out of bed, washed some cool water over face and dressed up a little.

I left and walked down the street to the Mexican restaurant and to my car. I made it to the gym, in all it only took 12 minutes.

I jumped from the car and walked into the gym. I immediately found Rhea watching a friend of hers working out. I'd seen him on Instagram before, I knew they were close but I'd never met him.

Rhea took his place, working in.

As I watched her muscles tense and flex between the movement, I decided I wanted to have fun. I wanted to tease her.

I walked to the other side of the room and hopped on the stair master. It faced away from Rhea so she could only see my behind.

Let's see if she would be able to recognise me.

I started stepping up, enjoying the burn in my legs. I placed my hands on my hips with every step, trying to support myself. I hadn't turned to look at where she was, if she's even turned around.

It was 4 minutes and then my phone vibrated. It was Rhea.
Rhea: Looking good enough to eat, Mia.

I flushed, nearly stumbled up the steps.

Mia: invite me next time? x

Rhea: Yes baby. Come here now x

I slowed the machine down and went over to Rhea. She invited me in by an arm and introduced me to her friend. His name was Nate, and was rather friendly.

I didn't miss the fact she introduced me as her friend. Nothing more.

The circling touch of her finger on my back said otherwise. Made me feel otherwise.

I just watched as Rhea finished her last set. We talked about the upcoming Elimination Chamber. It was the weekend coming, first we had to go through Monday night at Raw.

It was rumoured that I was competing. Rhea, Liv, Raquel, Bianca and Asuka.

It was a great line up. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Liv and Raquel. The winner gets a chance at a championship match of there choice in the next few weeks after.

I hadn't thought who I'd challenge but I knew I wanted the chance.

As Rhea and I were walking to out care, she opened my door for me to get in my car. Once I was in, she didn't shut the door. "Should you go home right now?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.

"Oh." I quietly say. "I hadn't thought of it."

"I don't want you to be-" Rhea stumbled. "Unsafe."

"They don't know where I live as far as I know, Rhea. I don't have anywhere else to stay."

"You can stay with me." Rhea says. "Just until we know they won't come back."

Stay with Rhea? Everyday and every night? Sounded perfect but I didn't want to be a burden. An extra plate for her to feed. "I would like to, but I feel bad:"

"Don't." She says. "I wouldn't mind some company. Especially if yours."

I smiled. "Alright. I need to go pack some things, then." I turned my cars engine on.

"I'll follow you." Rhea states, slamming my door shut and hopping in her own car.

This was the first time she'd seen my apartment. My room. My things. It felt a lot more intimate, for her to know all of it.

But I knew it of her. She allowed me to see how bright and cozy her home was. Like the complete opposite of what you see when you look at Rhea.

I took a breathe and drove from the gym, peering out the window to Rhea driving close behind me.