79 - Gigi-Fucking-Dolin

The weekend was nothing special. It went by fast and Rhea and I had just turned up for Raw, and I was sitting in her dressing room, watching her put on her boots.

Triple H had just came in alerting Rhea to be out in a couple minutes. So she had started on her shoes, ready to go out. "I think Finn and D are out there, you can sit with them." Rhea said.

"Sounds good." I agreed, picking up my crutches to make our way outside. Down the hall, Rhea gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left the smudge on my cheek, before heading towards Gigi.

I rolled my eyes, sitting beside D and greeting him. "Tag title match, how is she feeling?" Damien asked.

"She seems good." I said. "Confident as always, I mean." I laugh.

"They won't have them keep the titles, will they? With Rhea going against Charlotte this weekend?"
I shrug. "I haven't thought about that, actually."

Wrestlers could of course hold more that 1 title, but I hadn't even really considered that Rhea could be doing that. "I'm not too sure." I added.

"Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if Triple H wants some input on that." Damien said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

Rheas music played in the stadium and I watched the screen before us as they appeared. Rhea did her iconic stomp while Gigi posed beside her, both the titles around their waists. As Rhea began walking towards the ring, Gigi placed her hand on Rheas shoulder encouragingly, but I didn't miss how is strayed on her skin longer than usual.

I scoffed.

Rhea was on the apron as Gigi stood beneath her, Rhea didn't touch Gigi but of course, the orange haired bitch lent into her shoulder, then she pecked Rhea on the cheek.

Rhea stood up immediately uncomfortable, knowing her boundaries were crossed already. But she kept in character as she went inside the ring.

I looked to Triple H across the room who was staring at another screen watching the show. His eyebrows were creased, possibly thinking what I was thinking.

"She's a bitch." I told Damien.

He laughed. "Gigi?"

"Yup." I spat. "Rhea specifically asked her not to kiss her, we're you not at the meeting?"

"Ah, yes. I remember." Damien's face turned a little sour at the memory. "She indeed crossed the line, then."

"She has, yes." I said, watching the screen as Shayna and Ronda entered.

The match started with Gigi in the ring against Shayna. It was mostly just back and forth between them, eventually she tagged Rhea in.

Rhea and Ronda held each other, Ronda trying to overpower Rhea but she couldn't. Rhea head butted her, sending her immediately on the mat.

I watched intensely as the match went on. Gigi looked really battered but Rhea looked decent. Rhea had Ronda in position for riptide, she lifted Ronda above her head ready to slam her down.

But at the last second, Rheas hand slipped the hold she had... or... it looked like she let her go "accidentally" Ronda put Rhea in a DDT, sending Rhea flipping on her head and collapsing unmoving on the ground.

Across the ring, Shayna had ripped Gigi from the apron, stunning her completely.

Ronda covered Rhea for the titles.

1!2!3!

The bell rang. Claiming Ronda and Shayne the new tag champs.

I was just sat in confusion as Rhea slowly rolled out of the ring. What... what just happened? She let them win? What is with her doing that?

"Wonder why she did that." Damien said beside me. So he noticed too, then. Of course he did.

"What in the flying fuck." I shouted, grabbing my crutches ready to see Rhea on her way in.

D was beside me, waiting for Rhea to come in. She was pretending to limp and being held up by Gigi, but once she entered the gorilla, I flinched when Rhea shrugged her way off of Gigi.

"Gigi. You crossed the line out there." Rhea spoke deadly to Gigi. Across the room I noticed Triple H on his way. "The guys were there, H was there, you were there when I told you what my boundaries were."

"I-I'm sorry Dems, I just got carried away in the adrenaline, you know how that gets at you." Gigi stumbled over her words, not used to this attack from anyone let alone Rhea.

Sorry, Dems...

Bitch.

"I don't care. You respect me or I won't be out there with you again, Gigi. I'm serious." Rhea told her.

Triple H came between the women. "Alright, Rhea you go that way to cool off a bit."

"Cool off? I haven't done anything wrong." Rhea told him.

"I know, I'm going to talk to her." Triple H said quietly as she pushed Rhea away from Gigi.

Triple H took Gigi around the shoulders and led her away, talking to her.

Rhea made her way to D and I, shaking her head like she can't believe what had just happened. "That little fucking-" Rhea started.

"Alright, cool it down before you tell us what the hell happened out there." Damien said.

Rhea put her hands on her hips, her face was red and angry. She was pissed. She couldn't even look me in the eyes, like she just felt like she betrayed me.

I saw it. She couldn't have stopped that. She didn't do anything.

"I wasn't going to continue that shit if she wasn't going to respect me, that's all." Rhea shrugged, she slightly shot her eyes to me but then back down. "I'm thinking about just throwing this tag team out the fucking window."

"Rhea..." I walked closer to her, but she took a step away holding a hand out.

"Mia, I'm not well right now." Rhea said, annoyingly. She didn't even look at me. "I don't want to yell at you, I'm sorry." Rhea walked away, leaving me with D.

I looked to Damien who just let out a deep breathe. "I'm sure you know by now, but give her 20 and she'll have calmed down."

I nodded. "I know, yeah."