85 - Money In The Bank (part 2)

Rhea had throws Charlotte from the ring and came to a stand, somehow still excited to knock Gigi around.

Gigi put on a show of confidence, but I knew she was terrified. You could see it in her eyes. See it in the faint hesitations to hand her briefcase in.

"It looks as if Gigi is cashing in her briefcase on Ripley, her own tag team partner. They lost the titles so now they're fighting over this one." The commentators spoke.

The audience were on board with this 100%. They loved the excitement of any sort of cash in anyway, but straight after is crazy.

The bell rang signalling the start of the match.

Rhea didn't waste anytime, charging and grabbing for Gigi. But she ducked out of her way just in time, avoiding her anger.

Rhea immediately sprinted at her again, shoving her into the corner and putting shoulder after shoulder into her stomach. Gigi was squealing in pain. Rhea wasn't going soft either, she was going as intense as she could.

Rhea broke off of Gigi, grabbed her by the hair and flipped her to crash face down on the mat.

Rhea put her arms up and the crowd began chanting "Mami! Mami!" Everyone backstage followed suit, and everyone was chanting for her. For me, it meant something very different. Something I'd probably be screaming later tonight.

Rhea laid boot and stomp on her body, making her shrink away, groaning in pain. She was mortified. She was terrified.

Rhea picked her legs in a lock, and Gigi started screaming in pain. She tapped out in mere seconds.

God it was pathetic.

Rhea chucked her away, catching her breathe and rolling her eyes. As if she was nothing. Well... it was true.

Rhea held the Smackdown women's championship high in the air, and everyone cheered for her

Rhea held the Smackdown women's championship high in the air, and everyone cheered for her. She was a heel but everyone god damned loved her.

After celebrations, people that were close with Rhea were waiting patiently to wish her congratulations. Dom, Finn, D and myself. Triple H and others were getting excited to see her.

Gigi came in first, limping and immediately going down the hall, some blood flaked on her arm. She didn't spare me a glance. Anyone a glance. I doubt anyone even acknowledged her.

Rhea came around the corner, sweat on her head but her eyes were bright. Her smile was wide as she shouted in celebration of her new title. Everyone erupted in chants again and Rhea made her way around thanking people.

When she saw me, still patiently waiting for her, she grinned even bigger and ran at me. Rhea picking me up in the air and I wrapped my legs around her in huge hug. "Congratulations, Rhea!" I screamed, holding her close and burying myself into her neck. "I'm so fucking proud of you."

"Mmm." Rhea hummed in my ear. I heard her drop her belt, and then she fell to her knees still holding me close. I was still wrapped in her, giving her the biggest hug I could. "It's all for you."

"Rhea... come on. You deserve this. All of this. You do." I told her, pulling away to look at her face.

Rhea was smiling, looking at every aspect of my face. I think she realised something then and there, but I didn't know what. It's like she realised she loved me all over again.

God... I melted into her, hugging her and Rhea kissed me. Just once, before standing back up and letting me down.

Rhea quickly turned to me after noticing the absent of someone. "Did... how did. Why did Gigi cash in?"

She knew she wouldn't have done it by herself.

I shrugged and smiled. "Im very convincing."

"Mmm. We'll see." Rhea smirked before going back to D with the title in her hand and giving him another big hug.

Proud was an understatement.

This woman... she would be in my life forever. I think... no, I know, this is it. This is my person. My woman. My absolute forever.

She is mine. She is it.

Rhea got some photos taken with title and I watched behind the camera at her face, at her body. Her eyes, every part of her, I admired.

Then she had to do some fan stuff. She showered and changed, then got pictures and signings and all of that. I was right there with her too.

Eventually, she was able to leave

Eventually, she was able to leave. Gym back over her shoulder and title in the other, Rhea hopped in her car. She was visibly exhausted. Her eyes were Blinky and she kept yawning on the drive back.

"You tired?" I asked her, knowing the answer but just wanting to see what she'd say anyway.

"I'm alright." She answered and pulled up to her house. Rhea helped me inside despite my attempts to do it myself. I barely needed my crutches anymore.

Rhea said she wanted to shower again, she still felt dirty and didn't clean herself well enough. "Sure you don't want to join?" Rhea asked, head down the stairs.

"I'm alright." I smiled, waiting for her.

Rhea hugged in annoyance but left anyway. Not for long though because she popped her head back around the corner. "I will be seeing you naked soon, you know?"

I smiled because that's exactly what I'd been thinking about since we got in the car to come home. "I know." I told her, and she grinned and went to shower.

Feeling confident, I decided to give her a show tonight. She deserved it. I went up stairs and chose out this dark purple lingerie set with fishnet tights. I put it on beneath my shirt and track pants, something to surprise her with later.

For now, I needed to feed Rhea. She had hardly eaten all day. It was a common thing for her, but, she had clearly worked hard today and on like zero calories. I can't have her passing out.

I ordered from her favourite restaurant down the street, and as Rhea was out of the shower, she smelt the delicious food immediately. She rushed in and sat beside me. Kissing me quickly before inhaling all the food with me.