19 - Rheamania

I was washing my face free of makeup, when Triple H came in, knocking first of course.

After congratulating me, he said. "You and Rhea have amazing chemistry." I laughed seeming to agree. "I want you in Elimination Chamber. Rhea, too. I think it'll be great having you two have to go head to head."

"That sounds amazing. Thank you so much for the opportunity. Thank you." I could stop the thanks. From competing in Wrestlemania to Elimination chamber. Don't forget the Rumble.

I gave him a hug he probably didn't want and he left. As he was going out, Austin Theory came into the dressing room, shaking Triple H's hand on the way. He shut the door behind him and looked at me.

I had changed from my gear into casual grey joggers and a tank. My hair was free and natural, same as my bare face.

What did he want?

"That was good out there tonight."He said, coming in front of me. He also had a match, won the US championship, it was pretty great.

"It was, well done on the championship." I told him, a friendly smile on my face. Though my eyes peered to door behind him, shut. Why did he shut it?

"You too, I had to say I was impressed by you." He said, hint of playfulness in his tone.

"Yeah, Rhea and I work great together." I told him. But he didn't take any hint.

Didn't Damien tell him that I wasn't interested? Let alone even find him attractive at all.

"Rhea's fine. But you were incredible. Say, do you wanna come get pizza?" He asks, stepping closer.

"Oh." I say. I pick my bag up on my shoulder, like I was going to leave. "I was just about to head home, I'm really tired." I tell him. It was easier to just decline rather that get into it all.

I hardly knew the guy.

"Come on, 1 hour and a drink. I'll even drive you home if you need to drink more." Austin pleaded. "Let's go." He stepped closer to me, taking my hand in a firm grip.

"Austin, I'm tired." I repeated, trying to free my wrist. But he doesn't let go.

"Mia, don't be stupid. You're hot and I'm hot, what's the problem. Come on." And he kept pulling at me, trying to take me away.

"Stop, Austin. I don't want to." I say firmly, stating clearly I don't want to.

But his damn grip doesn't falter. The stupid smile on his face doesn't go.

I didn't even realise that someone had opened the door until I heard there strong voice. "Get the fuck out before I throw you out by your balls."

It was Rhea.

She stood at the door with her arms crossed and a strong stance. Her face was clean, any hint of the suit and makeup she had on were gone. Her jaw twitched as she watched the grip Austin had on my hand.

Austin looked back and forth to us. Waiting for someone to laugh or say it's a joke. But no one faltered. Rhea didn't stop glaring at him, waiting to pounce and grab at his small balls.

It looked like she wanted to.

Austin finally let me go, not sparing me a glance before rushing from the room.

Rhea slammed the door behind him and rested on it. Her eyes were droopy and she had black circles beneath them. She was tired. Breathing heavy against the door.

"Are you alright?" I ask her, stepping close to her.

"Mia... no. No I'm not." She breathes in again.

"What is it?"

She hums. "I want to break his god damned hand for touching you." Breathes again and finally stands. She comes close to me and says. "What was that tonight?"

"What was what?" I ask her.

"It wasn't planned for you to whisper such dirty things in my ear." She whispered.

My face falls. "You didn't like it?" I'm sure she did. Or was it just for the screens.

Rhea drops her head, smiling. "Mia, I hated it." She comes close enough that our fronts touch. "You know how I hate how nervous you make me. When you do that..." her fingers trace my jaw. "I like to feel dominant, Mia. Over you." She says. "I don't like not being in control."

"Oh." I whisper.

"What did he say to you?" Rhea asks, caressing at my jaw. "Tell me exactly."

I couldn't function with her rubbing my skin like that. With her lips so close to mine. I was starting to grow hot...

I finally got some words out. "Congratulated me. Asked me to go for pizza but I declined."

"He's a dick to everyone." Rhea says. "Even women who aren't interested apparently."

"I thought Damien passed my message along."

Rhea shrugged. "I doubt Austin cared. He's an asshole." She insults him further.

It makes me laugh and Rheas face lights up. So I don't stop laughing, I do it for a bit longer to see that shine on her face. "You're beautiful." She says to me.

God and if I don't sweat further.

"How about you have pizza with someone else?" Rhea asks. "We can ask Finn and Damien if they want to come too, anyone else you want."

I grin. "That sounds great, but..." rhea looks to me, waiting for my answer. "I just want to go with you."

Rhea smirks, taking me in her arm and leaving the change rooms.