41 - Elimination Chamber (part 2)

I watched as Rhea backed Raquel up into the caged wall, she had her squirming away in fear just by the look on her eyes.

Rhea grabbed at Raquel, kneed her in the guts before immediately wrapping her in her arms, lifting up and onto Riptide!

Rhea pinned Raquel.

1!2!3!

Raquel was gone!

But Rhea didn't let her go, Rhea grabbed her again, putting her in a painful leg lock. Raquel was screaming in pain, even as the ref tried to pull Rhea off Raquel.

I was dragged over glass by Liv. It cutting into my skin, I could feel the blood already coming from me.

I kicked at Liv. Lucky she was tiny so she didn't need much force to kick away. She fell onto her back and I climbed up against the ropes, trying to configure myself.

My spine was aching. The pricks in my back were stinging. I wasn't well at all.

Liv grabbed my arm, trying to pull me from of the ropes. I elbowed her, smacking her in the face.

I went to just charge at her, but Rhea bet me to it, lifting Liv up between her legs so Liv was on her shoulders.

Then Rhea collapsed backwards, Liv crashing to the ground with the sound of thunder. Rhea pinned her.

1!2!3!

Liv was gone.

I rose up straight as my back would let me. Rhea eyed me off.

"So we know there has been some tension in TJD between these two. But there can only be 1 winner, who wants a shot at a singles title more?" The commentators spoke out loud.

I took a deep breathe, that's when I saw the slip up in Rheas face. Her eyebrows sagged a moment as she laid her eyes on my side, the blood probably there. Then she gathered herself together, and with her two fingers. She did a come and get me movement.

I broke off the ropes, charging for Rhea. She dodged and I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Rhea clotheslined me, sending me hard on my back. I squealed at the pain.

Rhea straddled me, and she pulled her fist back ready for a punch.

I covered my face, preparing for the impact, but the way she punched me was weak. Her real fist was making contact with the hard ground, it was her forearm that was barely making contact with me.

I bucked my hips, not expecting anything but Rhea flew off, falling onto her stomach, rather awkwardly.

What is she doing?

The crowd cheered and started chanting "Wave! Wave! Wave!"

I crawled onto my knees, made my way to Rhea. Put all of the pain in my body aside and grabbed Rheas ankles.

She wasn't going to let me do it to her, was she?

She didn't kick me, didn't do anything as I flicked her body, with enough force that sent me to my behind.

The crowd was manic as I looked to Rhea. She was unmoving on the ground.

I crawled to her, turned her body over and her eyes were closed. I covered her.

1! 2! 3!

The bell rang and I'd won.

I didn't even know how to react.

As the ref pulled me to my feet, raised my arm, I smiled. I put on an act for everyone, enjoying the win. I celebrated, shaking the ropes and eventually looked back to Rhea who was painfully rising from the ground.

Did she get injured? No, she was limping away or holding anything.

As Rhea walked off, I celebrated the win further. Basking in the glow, the lights and my new chance for a singles title.

After the celebration, I made my way to the gorilla and was immediately bombarded with hugs and chants.

Bianca hugged me for ages, happy for me even though she lost. Damien and Finn were there, both celebrating with me.

Triple H wished me well and said he was looking forwards to my title match.

But Rhea was nowhere to be found...

After some time, i finally got away from the crowds and to the dressing room Rhea and I use.

She was sitting on the bench, her forearms on her knees. She was deep into thought, enough she hadn't even took off her makeup. Any of her gear.

She wasn't doing well at all.

"Rhea?" I say, walking closer to her. "Why did you do that? Are you injured?"

She slowly shakes her head.

"Did you do that on purpose? Let me win? Why would you do that" I kept asking. She said she wouldn't take it easy on me. "Rhea?" I repeated.

"Sit." Was all Rhea said, motioning to the seat beside her.

Oh god...