3 - Yes, Fuck Yes

Once I reached the gorilla, the medic team rushed over to me. Touching and grabbing at my nose and my head. They concluded I'd be fine with rest and my under eyes my bruise from the hit to my nose. I was cleared to wrestle no matter what. I was okay.

I was sitting on bench in the change rooms, chugging water when Bianca walked in. A lot of wrestlers characters were just a show, myself was included, I was as different to my character. Though, some, we're pretty similar. Bianca was a nice mix, and I'd gotten to know her well over my time. She has been a friend along with a great person to beat up. We both loved it.

"Hard night." Was all she said sweetly, sitting across from me in a sports bra and underwear.

I nodded in agreement. "You know that right." I huffed and shook my head. "I knew Rhea would be 30, everyone thought so."

Bianca agreed. "Her return had to be big and what's bigger than winning the Royal Rumble, right?" She paused to drink her water. "She's a beast. Someone to fear, for sure. I know I can't help myself. She's brutal, especially with the riptide. How are you feeling after that?" She reaches for my knee.

"Fine. I'll be alright." I say as I stretch my back out.

Rhea was everything her character was. Actually, she isn't close with many women here but a few of the males in The Judgement Day, a group she is in. They know her the best, but I doubt she ever spoke much to them outside the ring. Women here knew her to be quiet. From what I've heard, she's in her own world backstage. Doesn't chat to the others and just gets into I guess her character.
Those who have had a conversation with her, claim she isn't much different from her character.

"I'll see you Monday Raw then." Bianca tapped me on the head before leaving the room with a bag slung over her shoulder.

I was drafted to Raw, as was Bianca, along with other big names but lost important Rhea.

God damn. I need my revenge. I came in at number 1, only to be eliminated by the 30 spot. Gosh it was infuriating.

I couldn't stop my anger from bubbling since I came in here.

The door swung open and Rhea stepped in the room. She was makeup less, hair in a mess. She was a lot less intimidating outside the ring, but still, I didn't go out of my way to greet her.

Neither did she, she only gazed at me for a moment before slipping out of her wrestling gear.

She stripped only to a set of black underwear and bra. The muscles in her back were tensing as she pulled a tight black crop over her head. Then followed my black pants and boots. It was as casual as ever the way she did it, not sparing me a look.

But I was looking. Damn I was admiring her right before. I snapped my head down, and hair blocked out any view of her.

Rhea walked out without a word. She took all the tension with her.

I was never one to get nervous, but why did she just make me blush. My chest feels flushed. I feel it and it's hot.

What was happening?

I sprung from my seat and left the stadium. Headed straight for the gym and worked.

I worked on my arm strength. Benching and then sorted through weighted dumbbells working on my shoulders and chest.
Then destroyed my legs with heavy squats. Lunges and more than I definitely needed to do after my match. I hardly felt any of it. My body was pure numbness.

I knew I'd feel it all tomorrow, though.

Just when I decided to stop. I was drinking and wiping sweat from my body when I got an email from WWE RAW management.

Triple H: Hey Mia, feel like brutalising the brutality Monday night? During Rhea's speech for the title pick she will be challenging, you'll come out and a match will begin between the two of you. Lmk if you're keen on that?
Thanks

I never replied quicker.

Mia: Yes. Fuck, yes.