2 - Royal Riptide

Rhea smirked at Bianca and I until she jumped up to the ring and stepped in with strong legs.

She started laughing at the state of us.

A mess and exhausted. She thought it would be easy...

Bianca jumped at Rhea, attempting to pick her up, but Rhea's weight made her struggle and lose her footing. Rhea simply grabbed her by the hair and yanked her on the floor.

I took my moment and leaped, up onto her back I held on and swung at the back of her skull. Rhea took the punches, wobbling on her legs for a while. She grunted at every punch I swung at her.

She grew impatient and bent forwards swiftly, taking my body over and landing on my back in front of her. I looked up at her, twinkled my hands in greeting before she huffed.

She bent to pick me up by the arms but Bianca drop kicked her from the side of her head and she fell to the ground.

The crowd erupted in cheers for the EST.

Quickly, I gathered myself and charged at a lying Rhea

Quickly, I gathered myself and charged at a lying Rhea. I stomped at her stomach, causing her to fold up and block them. I moved my kicks to chest, then a few at her face. It was cruel, really.

I was pulled back by my neck and Bianca swung her fist into my face. All I heard was a crunch before I hit the ground. My noise was absolutely stinging, maybe broken.

Bianca dragged Rhea up and started pushing her up the ropes. They were both some of the strongest in the game. She was sitting on the ropes when Bianca attempted to push her.

Rhea didn't budge from the spot.

Bianca stepped to the middle rope to get more of an advantage on her. She pushed and pushed but couldn't get her to budge still. Rhea still seemed out of it, dazed from my attacks.

I let the situation play out. Let my nose recover for a moment while they played with each other.

Suddenly, Rhea was ripping Bianca to the top rope with her, then chucked her over her head and out of the ring. Bianca was out!

Rhea slipped back into the ring, and waved menacingly to a disgruntled Bianca below.