10 - Skintight

The door hit the wall behind it to the bathroom when I stepped in, mission over my mind.

Rhea was washing her hands at the sink as he eyes stuck on me through the mirror. She raised her left brow, in surprise at my entrance.

"What else about me pissed you off?" I asked her, the silence in the bathroom now taking the space up. "If it's doesn't have to do with the matches then what is it? My fighting style? Am I more brutal than you? Are you really jealous?" I asked, potential answers reeling from me.

Rhea smiled, shaking her head. "I told you I wasn't jealous." She turned around and lent on the skin. "You really wanna know?" She stood straight, all the smile she shot me before had gone.

The tension through the air was thick. The bathroom seemed muggy. I shuffled on my feet as she took a step in my direction. I nodded.

Rhea titled her head, like double checking if I really wanted the answer. I nodded at her again.

She smirked, coming before me and leaning in close to my face. She smelt of salty and vanilla. The best type of sweat on her skin. "That skintight wrestling suit of yours..." she started.

My heart skipped as she looked down my body, studying me. "About to win the rumble..." she went on. "Attacking me..." she didn't stop leaning closer, stepping closer until my back hit the door.

She enveloped me, resting her arm by my ear on the door. "You did it all in that tight little suit..." she whispered. "And I've never felt anyone with a body like you do... who's body reacted to me like you did." She went on, breathing over me. "You got Mami nervous and that pissed me off." She ended it by brushing her lips over my cheek.

My spine arched at the goosebumps, brushing my breasts against hers. I heard the short loan leave her lips before she stepped away suddenly. "I do apologise, really." She spoke genuine. Her tone back to how it was when we first met just before at the ring. "I'm looking forward to working with you." She rubbed a warm hand over my shoulder and left the bathroom.

My skin was pure heat. Red and blushing. I needed a moment in the bathroom before I could leave. I splashed water on my face, ran some down the bare skin on my arms to flush the pink away.

Shit.

Getting involved with Rhea? Was it a smart thing. I hardly knew her. But what I did know, was that she liked me. More than as a friend, that was. Hell, I didn't even know if we were friends.

Crap.

I left the bathroom, shaky hands galore and TJD was sitting in the centre of the ring, chatting between each other.

"Hey Mia." Damien called, inviting me over with a wave. "Triple H wants you to keep the name Mia for a while, but eventually, turn to something more twisted. They'll start introducing you as-" Damien cleared his throat. "Mad Mia."

"Mad Mia?" I second.

"Terrible name." Rhea says in return. Damien brushes her off. "What we're you thinking then? Finn, H and I levelled on Mad."

Rhea thought for a moment. Finn joins the conversation. "If you're thinking of Mami's Mia, that's a no." Rhea just laughed him off, like that's exactly what she was thinking.

Damien spoke. "Mad Mia, it is then. They're wanting you to turn your heel eventually, give it some time and some matches where it seems you're still getting convinced by us, TJD to turn wicked. But eventually, turn mad and completely evil with us by your side."

"What else will that entail?" I ask no one in particular, sitting down in the ring beside Finn. Damien on my left and Rhea ahead of me.

Damien blew out a breath. "Probably a wardrobe change. Music change, maybe." He classified. "H will let us know more as time goes on, but, yeah, that's what's gonna be the storyline here."

"Right, okay." I say. "And you said before I'll be close with Rhea?" I looked at her out the corner of my eye. She was resting back on her hands, just looking at me like she does.

"The new Dom." Finn said to me. "Just for a while, until you are "convinced" enough to turn to Mad Mia." I nodded at him.

It wasn't a great feeling to be a puppet but, who was I to say otherwise and lose my job. Wrestling was wrestling, besides Finn and Damien are very kind, and I'm sure Rhea and I will... I'm not sure... come around?

I shook off the heat that was growing up my face. "Who are we facing then, Monday?" I ask the group.

"Just Finn and I, against Rey and Dom. But we want you and Rhea involved ringside. Rhea's gonna be dominating you. Kind of telling you what to do and you have to act like you don't really wanna be there." Finn tells me. "Just setting up the storyline basically."

I agreed again. My eyes strayed to Rhea who was looking at me still, a twinkle and faint smirk on her face. I had a feeling she knew exactly how to dominate me.