65 - I Do When It Comes To You

The funeral was beautiful.

Sweet.

Rhea woke me up with a kiss to the forehead this morning and some coffee. She seemed to want to take care of me as repayment for last night. I adored her. She was kind this morning.

After the funeral, we spent some time with Rheas family. They're all as kind as the next person. They all seemed to like me, only one commented about how I kissed her on camera. But they seemed to agree with me when I told them why I did it.

Well... just that I was scared and wanted to see what Rhea thought about it. Honestly, they had to be lying right? I was so stupid for doing that.

I brushed the memory off as Rhea was helping me pack my suitcase back up. My flight was soon, and I'd be leaving to go back to the US.

"I can't thank you enough for coming..." Rhea said as she placed some of my clothes in my suitcase.

"I'm here for you, baby." I told her.

"I know that." Rhea replied. "I'm going to suffer."

I looked to her. "What's wrong?"

Rhea came behind me, kissing me on the cheek and touching my back. It's like she couldn't get enough of my skin. "Being so far from you... maybe I should just come back too."

I giggled. "I'll miss you too, Rhea." I felt her smile against my ear, and I shrugged her off playfully. I checked my phone and I really needed to be going. "We need to go." I told her.

Rhea agreed and helped me carry my suitcase to her moms car. She let rhea use her car to drive me to the airport.

After sad goodbyes with rheas mom and dad, we left the house. It wasn't far to the airport, the whole way,
Rhea was touching my thigh, tickling and pinching it.

Rhea walked me as far she could without a ticket and grabbed me and pulled me in for a huge hug. She buried her face in my neck. I squeezed her tightly back, putting a soft kiss on her temple. "I love you." I told her. "So much." She had to really know it.

"I love you." Rhea replied, kissing my temple in return.

My flight was called to board but Rhea didn't let me go. "Rhea, I've gotta go."

"I know, baby. Just 10 more seconds..." she didn't let me go. "I'll get you another flight if you miss it."

I laughed, kissing her cheek, but before my lips met her skin, she kissed me. Rhea gently held my cheek as we kissed. Passionately but softly. I just melted into it. I don't know how my knees didn't buckle beneath me.

Rhea pulled away, and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Get going." She said.

I pulled further away, squeezing her hand once before leaving her.

The flight seemed to take forever. Especially when Rhea wasn't here. I couldn't even text her.

After some food, a bathroom break, I put on some music and tried to fall asleep. Though, I grew sad.

Rhea would be gone for maybe weeks. Money In the Bank was in about 3 or so weeks, it's possible she could be back by then. She said she'll at least be a week, so, there wasn't much I could do about it.

She can do whatever she wants and whatever she thinks she and her family needs.

I slowly drifted off to that thought.

Getting off the plane, and grabbing my bags, I checked my phone and seen 5 texts from Rhea. My plane was a bit late, surely she wouldn't have been that worried... planes are late all the time.

Rhea: Text me when you land, baby

Rhea: Fuck I miss you already and I just got back home

Rhea: Goodnight, baby

Rhea: Baby please text me when you're back at home

Rhea: Mia?

And she tried to call me two times. One that would have been before she went to bed. The other was 18 minutes ago. My guess is she would be having dinner around this time.

Instead of calling her back I just sent her a quick text. I'll give her a call when I get home.

Mia: Just landed, don't stress

She replied in under 1 minute.

Rhea: I do when it comes to you

I grinned embarrassingly much as I found my car, got in and drove towards my apartment. But on the way, I realised Rhea wouldn't be there... for a while.

I think I'd be okay staying there myself, but, I... I didn't want to.

I pulled over and texted Rhea.

Mia: Can I stay at yours? Not sure how I'll be staying at my apartment.

Rhea: Yes, baby

I started my car up again but another message came through, from Rhea.

Rhea: Touch that bottom drawer though, baby, there will be consequences...

My heart picked up. Hell... I was going to rifle through that bottom drawer. Maybe even send her pictures of me using some of them.

She let me know where the spare key was and other little things if I needed it. Even told me to eat whatever I wanted.

I smiled the whole drive to Rheas home.