87 -The Finale

It was a week after Wrestlemania, I'd just come out as the new raw women's champion, and Rhea retained her Smackdown title. That whole weekend was exactly how I'd imagined it.

We were at the peaks of our young careers, and it felt incredible.

Rhea and I had mutually planned a trip to London to see my family and I can show her everything I adored here.

We'd spent the last few days around the city. Exploring, spending too much money and eating too much food. Rhea especially liked when we gorged on fish and chips from a local shop. It was cute. Rhea even held my hand and I held hers as we got out nipples pierced together. We'd both always wanted to.

We were in line for the London eye when I grew nervous for the first time in months. I'd had this idea and started planning since money in the bank. Shit, it was just executing it now...

Rhea helped me on the carry, making sure I'm stable and safe across from her before sitting her self down, but she was shifting like she was uncomfortable. "You alright, baby?" I asked, reaching out to hold her hand.

"Yeah, Mia." Rhea smiled back, grabbing both my hands in hers.

The wheel started up and began taking us higher and higher. To call my nerves I began pointing out areas I still hadn't shown to Rhea. She said she was excited about all of them, especially a cruise I had pointed out.

As we were nearly at the top, the wheel slowed down to let everyone take in the views.

I was about to speak up when Rhea beat me to it. "You know ever since the rumble, I hadn't been able to forget about you. Even if I tried, you were stubborn and kept sticking around. Well, maybe it was my fault. I didn't want to out of my head." Rhea smiled.

I returned her warmth and kissed her on the cheek softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Rhea replied, but she kept on going. "I think you were made for me. Made for my arms and for my heart. You treat me so good, Mia. You're so gentle and loving. You're It."

Was she?

I reered back a moment as Rhea shuffled off her seat to come before me on one knee. "Mia..." Rhea reached to her back pocket.

Oh my god.

"Wait!" I screamed, reaching to the inside of my own jacket pocket. I pulled out a black box and showed her the silver metal ring inside.

Rhea was in shock but immediately grinned wider than her cheeks. She pulled out her own box, showing me the shining diamond inside. It was fucking perfect.

Using my free hand, I grabbed Rheas cheek. "You're perfect. You're everything to me, Rhea. You're everything I've ever wanted in my life and ever since I was with you, I knew this was something special." I smiled. "This is It, Rhea." I said her own words.

Rhea was blushing and smiling. "Let me ask." She said, to which I let her. "Mia, baby, will you marry me?"

I don't know why but I broke out in tears. Happy of course. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Baby?" Rhea asked softly, wiping the tears away.

Oh shit! "Yes! Of course!" I screamed and dived into Rheas arms, swinging my legs tight around her. Rhea held me tightly, putting kisses on my head.

"Let me." Rhea pulled away to put the beautiful ring on my finger. I admired it, it was stunning.

I grabbed Rheas own finger and put the metal band I got her around her finger. She seemed to really like it as she examined it.

Rheas gaze shot to mine, praising over my features. I crashed my lips to hers, wanting to show her exactly how much I loved her.

Rhea kissed me back with brutality, claiming me as hers forever.

THE END.

———————————————————————————

Hello my amazing readers!

As emotional as I was writing this final chapter, I am extremely happy to close Mia and Rheas story.

I am so thankful for all the love and support I have gotten writing this. I'm really so so so grateful!

If you're looking for new Rhea content. The first chapter of my new Fanfic named "Feud" is OUT NOW!

Feud contains very similar content to this book, so if you loved Riptide, definitely check Feud out. It has an enemies to lovers trope, the same dominant Ripley you all love, and more!

Thank you again!
HJaneRipley 🖤⚖️