76 - Beg (part 1)

"What did you just say to me?" Rheas voice was low and still when she said that. "You have no idea how much you're going to regret that, Mia."

I was just smiling and waiting for any further touch from Rhea. Another grab at my hair, or my neck or even slap but nothing like that come.

I was just about to look back when Rhea slipped my panties aside and inserted two fingers into my pussy with ease. I jerked at the sudden movement, my body was obviously wet and prepared by I wasn't.

Rheas face came close to my cheek as she kept circling her fingers inside me. "Are you wet because of me or these thoughts about past girlfriends, Mia?" Rhea basically threatened me.

I think we all know by now what would be coming out of my mouth. Hell, it was just for fun. I wanted this. I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to punish me.

"A bit of both." I smile. But quickly drop it as Rheas fingers wrench out of me, leaving me squirming beneath her for more contact. "Why'd you stop?" I asked, whispering.

"I'm going to bring you to the edge so many times you'll lose count. Depends how you behave during, depends on how well you apologise to me. How you beg to me. Maybe, I'll let you cum, but it won't be enjoyable, baby. You know what you did." Rhea wrenched my head up by a sharp pull on my hair. "You did this." She said.

Rhea quickly got off me, rolled me over onto my stomach and straddled my hips. She was heavy on me, pressing into me to keep me down. I wiggled a bit beneath her, trying to ease some of the pain in my hips. "Is there a problem?" Rhea asked, angrily above me and glaring down at me. "I'm not moving."

I swallowed, and noticed Rhea admire her way down my naked front. Over my breasts and down my tones stomach. To the top of my lace panties. Rhea smirked.

Hands fingers started flicking at my nipples, making me ache. Making them heavy. Oh god... I wormed beneath her, shit. "Fuck... Rhea..." I got out in between my heavy breaths, my deep moans. "My god!"

"Shut the fuck up." Rhea said, giving me a soft slap on the cheek. It shocked me but shut me up. I looked shocked at Rhea while she kept flicking my nipples. "Shut up or I'll do it again."

I was so turned on by it. The small sting... the dominance. I... really liked it. "Mami..." I whispered purposely, which made her grin. Rhea just found out another thing I really enjoyed.

Me too.

Rhea gave me another short slap on the other side, making me moan again in pleasure. This made Rhea drop her face close to mine. "You like to be slapped, baby? Just on the face?" Rhea made her voice high like she was talking to a child. "Want me to slap you anywhere else?" Rhea was mocking me. "You deserve it."

Rhea shuffled down my body and to over my knees. She pulled at my panties, pulling them to my knees. I smiled, watching her think about her next step. Feeling confident, I said "I'd rather your tongue."

Rheas gaze snapped to me, tilting her head glaring. "You think I'm going to touch you?" Rhea smiled, mockingly. "Baby, I'm not going to be touching you for hours." At that Rhea climbed off me. Walked across the room to her bag and pulled out a deep purple wand.

A vibrator?

Does she just carry sex toys with her? She turned it on and it vibrated intensely as she walked back over to me, inspecting the end of it. Rhea licked over the vibrating end, putting her saliva all over it, tongue piercing clanking on it.

Shifting on the bed, I pull my panties off completely and throw them away. Rhea noticed and shook her head smiling. "So eager, so excited for something you're not getting. Do you not understand this is going to be punishment, baby?"

"I-I don't know." I said, closing my legs.

"Let me show you. Let me tell you." Rhea said, coming back to straddling me. She slowly lowered the vibrator towards my nipple. I anticipated it. Waiting for the feeling but it never came because Rhea pulled it away. I groaned. "You want it?" Rhea asked, to which I nodded. "Bad girls don't get what they want..." Rhea replied, throwing the vibrator away beside us, but leaving it on so we can hear it. "We're going to listen as it's battery dies out. You don't deserve it..."

"W-what? Please..." I said. God I wanted it. I was throbbing. I was so wet, so needy. It was pathetic really.

"Oh, you wanna beg? Maybe if you beg me enough I'll think about it." Rhea said, smiling.

I raised my eyebrow. "W-with my words or with something else?"

Rhea titled her head, intrigued. "Why not both, Mia." She smiled. "I do enjoy your tongue." Then Rhea slowly laid back onto the bed, spreading her legs open for me, showing the spread of her panties. God it was hot. "Do exactly as I say." She ordered.

Hell I was going to follow her orders until I died. I swear I'd never sat up faster.