59 - Broken

"You right, Mia?" Finn's Irish accent was distinct over everyone else's. He had a warm hand on my shoulder, leaning close into me. "Mia?"

"Hey, yeah, thanks." I got out between exhausted breaths.

Damien then came from nowhere too, scruffing my hair that made me pull away from him with a death glare. "Incredible match." He said.

"Thanks." I smile lightly, rolling out my ankles at the small ache still there from Rheas leg lock. "Where'd Rhea go?"

"Ummm. Down that way." Damien said, pointing down the hall. "She was... pissed. Didn't even stop for me."

"Oh." I say. She must have been angrier than I thought at my hesitation to tap out so quickly. Instead of just finding her, I decided to give her a few and relax a bit. I didn't want to blow something up over nothing. She'd calm down.

I called my mom, who was ringside with my brother and they congratulated me anyway. Said how amazing the match was. I promised to call her again once the night was over and where to meet them afterwards.

It'd been about 10 minutes and I was sitting next to Damien, watching the screen send the current tag match happening. He was out next with Finn so they were both ready to go.

It was a little silent between us. So I broke it. "Bet you can't hit a moonsault tonight."

"A what?" Damien turned to me, smiling. "Me? Hitting a moonsault? Let's just picture that for a moment..." Damien pretended to think and then broke out in a laugh.

Finn leaned over to us. "I'll do it for $50." He said.

"That's all?" I said, smiling. "It's a moonsault."

"$50" Finn agreed, putting a hand out for me to shake it. I took it, hoping to see Finn jump from that height.

When Finn and D went out, I decided to go find Rhea. I looked in the dressing room but it was empty. Her gear was still here, but where was she?

I searched the cafeteria, storage hall and even checked outside. Nothing.

Where in the world.

I grabbed my phone and called her. It rang twice before her deep voice came through.

"You okay?" Is all she asked, bobble in her voice.

I cleared my throat. "Um hi to you too, where are you?" I asked her.

"Are you okay?" Rhea repeated, her voice was strained.

"Yes." I replied, moving forwards. "Rhea, where are you?"

I heard her take a deep breathe. "Just finished up with Triple H, I'll meet you in the dressing room."

"Alright." I said and she hung up. I made my way to the dressing room and sat down on the bench.

It was only a few minutes before Rhea came in, still in all her gear. But her eyes were bloodshot, slightly shiny. She walked towards me and I stood up expecting a hug from her.

But she didn't. She walked right past me to her gym bag. Reaching into it and pulling out her clothes to change into. "Im showering, then we'll go." Rhea said and walked into the bathroom.

What the hell...

She was still upset?

Really?

I was fine.

I followed her into the bathroom, and found her already in the shower, curtain shut and silent.

Wait...

No it wasn't silent.

Was she... was Rhea crying? Faint sniffles were on the other side, as was heavy breathing. Why was she...

I slowly opened the curtain, and nearly fall to my knees at what I see.

Rhea was sitting against the shower wall, head deep into her hands. Her chest was heaving and she was absolutely bawling her eyes out. She was breaking down.

"R-Rhea..." I whispered, shutting the curtain behind me and lowering before her. I didn't even care about my clothes getting wet. Neither did Rhea because she was still drenched in hers. Her makeup was dripping down her bare arms. "Hey... Hey Rhea..."

I carefully grabbed her cheeks, trying to pull her head from her arms and between her knees. "Rhea, baby, what is it?"

Rhea let me pull her face up but she tried to pull it away but I held on tightly, like she would me. I wasn't letting her go like this.

What had her like this...

Her makeup was dripping down her face. She was devastated. She was in pain. Her eyes were in agony as she couldn't stop the tears from coming. She was... broken.

Why...