51 - Home Is With You

I didn't even hesitate going with her.

She dragged me from the dance floor and out of the club. On the way she pulled her phone out to type. Probably to tell the guys we were going.

Rhea opened the back door for me of the car. "The back?" I questioned.

Rhea just tilted her head. "Do you want to question me?" I smiled and climbed in. As I was stepping in. Rhea ordered. "Take your panties off and lift your dress up. Lay down."

I got in, pulled my panties down and laid on the full back seat, lifted my dress up so Rhea had full view as she climbed over me, shutting the door behind her.

That was when I looked to the windows, anyone could see. "Rhea, people will-"

"They won't. My windows are tinted. They'd have to be really looking to see inside." Rhea made me feel better. She pulled her own jeans down, then her own black panties. It took her some time, but that's what happens when you do it in the car.

Rhea looked between us, at both of our naked bottoms. She was breathing heavy against me.

I captured her in a deep kiss, wrapping my arms around her neck to pull her closer. Rhea broke apart. "You wet, baby?"

I smiled. "Touch me and you'll see."

She reached down between my files and ran a finger through me. It slid through easily. She brought it back to my head. "Suck it." She commanded.

Slowly, I sucked on her finger. Licking up my sweet juices. Then Rhea kissed me, as if wanting to taste it herself.

Rhea moved one of my legs up, bent it and put her opposite leg over mine.

We were so close from touching each other there. As Rhea moved up, our clits touched faintly, which erupted a short moan from me and a sweet grin from Rhea.

I rolled my hips, trying to get some friction but Rhea held my hip down in place. I looked at her angrily. "Please let me."

"What do you say, baby?"

"Please, Mami." I begged.

"Good girl." Rhea said, and she grinded her hips. Rubbing herself against me.

Our folds rubbed together, creating friction that waved pleasure through me. It was so wet and so warm. God she felt so good against me.

"You like that?" Rhea said, breathing deep. Panting from above me. I nodded. "Let me hear it, baby. Let me hear how good this feels."

I let my moans out with no fear.eat them escape me and scream into the car. "Fuck, Rhea!"

Rheas hand came over my mouth, firmly against my lips. She smiled as she kept on grinding against me. "As much as I want the entire country to hear you scream my name, baby, there's people around."

Her clit rubbed against mine, and i jolted at it. Rhea smirked above me, sweat covering her forehead. "That's the spot, isn't it?" She grinned.

I nodded, eyes fluttering as she picked up the pressure. "Look at me." Rhea ordered and my eyes met hers. "Look in my eyes as you cum against me."

Her hips kept on grinding. Hard and fast. God.... I was... about to...

I shook with pleasure as my orgasm came. I held onto Rhea, as she devoured my moans with kisses.

But she pulled away a sliver as her own orgasm came. Her movement grew shaky, as she quietly moaned.

We rode it out together, breathing in eachother. Kissing eachother. She pecked at my cheek and rubbed at my side. I ran my hands through her hair, loving the softness.

After some time, because Rhea didn't seem to want to get up off me. I spoke up. "Want to go home?"

"Home is with you." She whispered against my chest.

I smiled, but pulled her up. "My apartment." I clarified. She just said yeah, as she put her clothes back and then helped me get into the passenger side of the car.

We drove home in a satisfactory silence. It wasn't awkward, we were tired. Pleased and just wanted to touch each other and sleep.