34 - I Liked Them

"Hey..." it comes out hardly audible, as I sit straighter, looking to Rhea.

She doesn't reply, spear or even move. She breathes in the night air and I let her. Let her get her words together.

My head rests on my knees, sadly, I think about everything I shouldn't have done. Kissed Rhea and agreed to Austin. But everything I should have done too, I should have talked to Rhea first.

I didn't know why, but I was silly to be nervous around her. She's shown me countless times she cares about me and she respects me.

Rhea was about to say something when screaming and yelling sounded from inside. I head perked up at what was Damien's low voice booming.

Rhea opened the door, peering inside, her eyes flared and she rushed in.

I stood up and looked inside.

Damien was in the hall, scrunching Austin by his shirt. Austin had a blood nose, and a crooked jaw. Damien was screaming murder at him, as Finn encouraged him. "Leave her the fuck alone, pretty boy!"

He was doing it for me...

Triple H quickly came between the two, breaking Damien from Austin.

Austin fumbled away, staggering his way to lean on the wall.

"DAMIEN!" Triple H shouted, grabbing his shoulder. "What is going on?" His gaze struck to Finn, Rhea and myself. Waiting for anyone to answer.

"Talking shit." Damien said, covering for everyone...

I shrunk back, nervously watching it play out.

"You're a grown man, aren't you?" Triple H said. "All of you are grown. Talk it out." And triple H left, going over to Austin and helping him walk away.

Damien turned to me, faintly smiling. I gave one back and he winked and walked away. Finn followed, leaving Rhea and I over a puddle of Austin's blood.

I breathed in, as Rhea spun to me. "What happened with him?" She whispered.

I cleared my throat. "Um, Rhea, don't worry about it, please. Can we-"

She interrupts me. "No. I was coming to give you a key to my house. I'm going with Nate for a while tonight."

"Oh." I breathed. And she held the key out to me. I took it. "Are you going to be late?"

"I don't know." Rhea said, and turned away, towards the dressing room. I knew it was best not to follow her.

She needed more time.

I messaged Damien to let him know I was going, and if maybe he can message Rhea and just make sure she's okay through the night. He agreed to ring her every now and then to check in on her and it made me feel better.

So I left and drove to Rheas. No one followed me at all, hopefully Austin would now know to leave me alone.

As I went inside, turned the lights on, I was hungry and decided to walk down to the Mexican restaurant for some tacos. I ordered way to many and walked back to Rheas.

Sat on the couch and ate them all too, smothered in too much dairy.

I showered, and checked my socials. Rhea posted 20 minutes ago:

 Rhea posted 20 minutes ago: