4 - Brutalising the Brutality

Rhea had just started talking to the crowd. Basking in her win from the Rumble. The crowd was mostly with her, encouraging her and cheering. Though some booed at her.

I was rolling my shoulders, ready to head out and interrupt her.

We decided it would be best to take Rhea by surprise tonight. Her reaction would be genuine shock by that. So she had no idea she would be competing tonight.

She was dressed in black pants, a black sports bra and jacket. Covered in her usual dark makeup and black hair slicked back. She wasn't prepared, or ready. But I was. I knew exactly what to do.

Rhea got close to announcing what title she was going for

Rhea got close to announcing what title she was going for. But she wouldn't get to finish it yet.

I left my spot from backstage, made my way sneaking through the crowd towards the ring. Some fans noticed me coming and screamed in excitement. Though some also booed at my entrance.

I was coming behind Rhea and she had no ideas.

Gods would I get her back.

I was close to the ring and jumped the boundary. At that, Rhea finally noticed as she crowd cheered up. And she turned to me.

But it was too slow, I slipped under the ring and jumped at her with the force of a truck.

She immediately fall backwards and I landed on her chest, straddling it. Her head hit the floor and she fluttered her eyes closed for a moment.

I barely needed a match for this.

The bell rang, signalling the start of the match.

I laid punches at Rhea. Attacking with a viscousness of an animal. I screamed and hammered at her face. Her body and I let all my anger out from the rumble.

All the pain and ache still in my body faded as I rose on my feet. Rhea was lying unflinching beneath me. I grinned at her, even though she couldn't see it.

Quickly, I flipped her body over onto her stomach. Ran to her legs as she crowd grew in noise as they knew what was coming.

The wave.

I flicked back with all my night and strength. Rheas body jolted in the air, her knees smacking the floor, then her stomach and chest. Finally her forehead hit the ground, and it echoed in the whole stadium.

Rhea didn't move. Not even an inch. She was in complete shock and probably blacked out.

I pumped the crowd with my fist as I flipped her back over again and covered her.

1! 2! 3!

The bell rang signalling my win. My entrance song played over the speakers.

I got to my knees and screamed at my victory. Screaming and wooing the audience.

Happiness overflowed me. Thrilled, I was.

Rhea still lied there unmoving, as I towered over her. As if she knew, her eyes pinched open up at me.

Inside, my body was screaming at her eye contact. Red flushed over me, and her eyes dropped to my neck, probably seeing the blush there.

I kept with my character and squat low over her. Squinted and tilted my eyes at her. "Welcome back to the WWE." I spat and sprung from her.

She still just lied there, trying to recover.

Even as I slid from the ring and reached for fans who were wanting a touch. I even signed a belt before I got to the gorilla.

I looked back the last moment and Rhea was only just sitting up. She was dazed and a confused mess.

Probably embarrassed at what I just did to her.

I could stop the grin plastered on my face when she rose and stared at me from across the stadium. Breathing deep and glaring with the intensity of death itself. It went deeper than just character. I felt her hatred to me.

I left her view and away from the blaring noise

I left her view and away from the blaring noise. Back into the gorilla, Bianca was there waiting for her match on next.

She slapped me on shoulder, congratulating me as I walked away.

Over the speakers, I heard a dazed Rhea not finishing her speech but walking off. She could hardly speak.