75 - Silence

Rhea ordered me to strip and lay on the bed face down. Rhea had slipped on black panties and bra set, and plain back button up shirt, opened to show her beautiful front. With her hair still wet and natural face, she was gorgeous.

I'd slipped all my clothes off apart from a dark blue pair of lace panties. I laid face down on the bed, resting on my arms and turned my face to the side to watch Rhea climb on the bed.

She'd turns the lights off and the only light in the room was a small lamp in the corner. It was dim and romantic in the room, just the lighting alone made nervous.

"Would you prefer silence, baby? Or I can chat during it if you like?"

I cleared my throat. "Chat about what?" Rhea straddled my thighs, and her skin was so warm against mine. God I wanted to touch her.

"Not so much chatting, but I can make comments...Compliment you. Tell you what I want to do to you." Rhea whispered the last part as I heard the massage oil bottle crack open. "For example, Mia, you look fucking incredible from this angle. Baby, I can't wait to watch my strap slip in and-"

"Rhea..." I stopped her.

"Oh, come on baby, let me have the fun." Rhea said. I flinched as cool liquid was sprinkled over my bare back.

"You'll do it no matter what I say." I say.

Rhea just laughed above me, the bottle lid clicking back closed and she throws it beside us on the bed. Rheas hands come onto my skin and she spreads the oil all over my skin. "Such soft skin, baby." Rhea said, spreading the oil more and more over my entire back and my shoulders.

"Mmm." I hummed as she began pressing her hands deep into my muscles. "You're really good, Rhea." I told her, melting into her touch by shifting my hips and sinking into the mattress.

"Fuck, baby, don't move like that..." Rhea mumbled above me, continuing massaging the muscles in my back. "This massage could end quicker than I'd planned."

"Sorry." I said, keeping still.

Rhea was silent for a few minutes, focusing on the muscles in my back, working harder on some tight spot she felt. I was surprised with how well she did it. She was better than some qualified massagers I'd been to.

"Rhea?" I finally spoke up. I'd been thinking and wanted to ask her. Rhea hummed at me. "What's your favourite kink."

Rhea chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"We'll I know you like when I compliment you." I smiled. "Did I mention how pretty you look tonight." I added. I heard the way Rhea grinned above me and her hands pressing firmer into my back. "Breathe play." I said. "Is it the choking part of it? Do you like it being done to you?"

"It's intense and intimate. I enjoy being in such control over someone." Rhea answered. "I'd never been on the receiving end of a hand on my throat."

I looked back up at Rhea. "Really?"

"Never." Rhea replied.

I turned back to face ahead. "Would you like to be?"

Rhea laughed. "Maybe one day, baby."

I nodded. "So what else do you like? What's your favourite?"

"Anything that involves power. All sorts of bondage. Dirty talk." I heard Rhea giggle a bit. "Edging, but your lucky I haven't had to punish you with it yet."

"E-edging like? My orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes." Rhea replied. "Even straight denial. Orgasm ruining..." It sounded like she could go on but she had to stop herself. "Am I scaring you, baby? Are you nervous?"

I swallowed, not of fear but of nervousness. Excitement, too. I was looking forward to all of that, as much as I was nervous too. "It's just a lot to think about."

"Yeah." Rhea said like she understood. Her fingers were still massaging into my lower back. "You don't have anything to worry about. I wouldn't do anything if you didn't like it. You know I always give you the option to say the word."

"I know. I trust you." I told her.

Rhea focused on my lower back and sides for a while. I let her massage in peace, until she finally spoke up again. "And what do you like, baby?"

"I don't know. I like all of what you've showed me. I don't have any experience with this like you do." I said.

"God I love that. I love being your first everything. It makes me feel so fucking good. Makes you so much hotter." Rheas hands grew touchy as she massaged down my hips.

I rolled my eyes. "You're not my first everything. I've kissed and been touched by other women."

Rheas hand made my scalp burn as she gripped it up, her lips came close to my ear as she threatened. "Say that to me again, I dare you."

I laughed. "Oh, Rhea, it's just the truth. But also the past, like you have too."

"I don't care. My past relationships are nothing compared to you." Rhea said, and that made me smile. "Mention other women like that again and maybe I'll show you about that punishment I was just talking about." Rhea let my head fall against the bed.

I picked it back up, grinning. Maybe it was stupid, maybe it was just because of the way she was touching me. Making me all hot and bothered. The dominance and pure power Rhea expresses. The lighting. The kink chatter. But I wanted to have the punishment. I wanted all of it. All of Rhea.

So yeah, maybe it was stupid what was about to come out of my mouth. But I couldn't stop it.

"I bet you're so tight." I whispered.

Rhea stopped her movements above me, probably questioning if I was talking to and about her. "What?"

I cleared my throat, waiting for what was about to come at me. "She was stroking over my breasts and kissing my lips when my past girlfriend said that."

Rhea was deathly silent above me.